3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
siuchol escreveu:
uber elder down , first kill ever, and first try ever, without even single death, awesome build, thx!

So awesome, congrats mate!!
"
Vabtoo escreveu:
Thank you for an awesome build and the modifications to it.
First time I killed uber elder. Playing on SSF.

That's EEPIIICCC... Man your gear is awesome for SSF! Congrats on the kill and nice crafting!!
"
siuchol escreveu:
im not using flame dash at all
is there any replacement ?

No replacement. Just run without it.
"
romankrru escreveu:
Hello! How do I craft mace with maim and +1 to gems?

"
mon1620deo escreveu:
Weapon crafting guide from Qlidascope's topic https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013

"
Qlidascope escreveu:

WEAPON CRAFT GUIDE

Spoiler
Okay had a ton of requests and confusion about the weapon we use in our endgame gear.

We start off with ANY 2Handed shaper mace, with the itemlevel of 75-81, as it blocks alot of attack mods from rolling (cheaper craft in general).

STEP 1:
Buy the mace! YAY EASY!

STEP 2:
Roll the mace with perfect fossils, i'd say hit 28% quality atleast. (you can also use Hillock rank 3 on transportation). Also pretty easy!

Step 3:
Craft 15-18% additional quality on the mace. You do this by hitting it with a Orb or scouring, so that the weapon is white quality. After that you pick the highest attribute & quality craft avalible to you.

Step 4:
6 socket and 6 link the mace, while having as much quality as you can! RIP your finger and currency, and good luck! (easy but can be expensive).

Step 5:
Once it is 6 linked, scour it if rare, or reroll it if magic. What you want to hit now is +1 to socketed gems and level 20 maim (18 if you hit it and are done with it). These are a suffix and a prefix so they can roll at the same time. This should take quite a few tries. I spent 10k in 3.7 and about 2,5k in 3.8 for reference, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't hit instantly.

Step 5:
Once we hit the +1 socketed gems and level 20 or 18 maim we have to do the most expensive steps. So here we go, buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and beast craft a magic imprint of the weapon. Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of. Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods.

Step 6:
This is super easy if you know a trusted crafter, and have a good stack of exalts, however not all of us does.

Multimod it -> Craft +2 to socketed support skillgems -> Minions deal (39–45)% increased Damage & Minions have (39–45)% increased maximum Life -> Minions have (25–28)% increased Attack Speed & Minions have (25–28)% increased Cast Speed.

OR

Multimod it -> Craft +2 to socketed support skillgems -> Minions deal (67–81)% increased Damage -> Minions have (25–28)% increased Attack Speed & Minions have (25–28)% increased Cast Speed.

Depending if you want the more damage or the more beef.

My 3.8 weapon

You should now be left with the juicest buff for the build you could dream off. Good luck exile!
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
siuchol escreveu:

Phase Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
siuchol escreveu:

Phase Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Yes... that! But you should always run with phase run :)
is there a modifie skill tree for the geofri's route?
Just updated the END GAME / TANKY / RICH GUYS setup to simplify it for you.

No need to update tree, although you can take a few mana/ES passive nodes to increase ES.

Check my current tree in character tab for my current setup that I'm pretty happy with at level 95.

Delving: Use Discipline + Grace
Everything Else: Use Skitterbots + Haste
Última edição por brunowa em 20 de out de 2019 20:52:02
thank you much appreciated
Hijaf, also, just checked your profile...

Vendor your level 20 gems with a Gemcutters Prism for each one so you get 20% quality on each of them and start levelling them up.

Your Atziri's Promise flask gives no benefit because that adds damage to you, not your minions.

Get quality on your flasks and also Transmutation / Alteration orbs on your flasks to get additional bonuses such as "Bleed immune, Freeze Immune, etc". Use granite and Basalt flasks for more defence. You shouldn't need mana flask or Soul Catcher.

You can level your Carrion Golem and Skitterbots to level 20.

Just some pointers!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional