3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
frostzor27 escreveu:
I didn't get why mask of stitched demon makes AG immortal... And I definitely do want to save exalts.

Stitched gives 1% regen per 500 es. Your AG has 50k life, you craft a chest with gain 10% of life as ES so he has 5k ES now, then give stitched, so he has 10% regen. Elder chest can get 2% regen too, so he can have 12% regen.

The gruthkul that evryone praises only give 5% regen for 2ex.
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
I didn't get why mask of stitched demon makes AG immortal... And I definitely do want to save exalts.

Stitched gives 1% regen per 500 es. Your AG has 50k life, you craft a chest with gain 10% of life as ES so he has 5k ES now, then give stitched, so he has 10% regen. Elder chest can get 2% regen too, so he can have 12% regen.

It's beautiful... absolutely beautiful... going to add this to the build guide PROPS to Rolando!

Would this one be a good chest for my AG?

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Got a baron with the +36 elemental resist for raised zombie enchant, keep? or is it overkill?
Última edição por Path_Of_Bear em 21 de out de 2019 22:09:23
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:

It's beautiful... absolutely beautiful... going to add this to the build guide PROPS to Rolando!

That's one heck of a discovery. Way to go Rolando. I already have a Kingmaker, the gloves and boots. Grabbed a Masked of the Stitched demon before people see this and the price skyrockets (it's already 1 ex in standard). On page 71 of this already super guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/71 - it's mentioned you achieved a total of 18% life regen. Assuming you have elder body armour with a total of 12% regen where does the other 6% come from - other stats on the armour such as additional life regen or something else ?
So for AG would be this?

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:

Would this one be a good chest for my AG?

That chest looks pretty good I think?
Última edição por killingmasheen em 22 de out de 2019 00:06:23
double post
Última edição por killingmasheen em 22 de out de 2019 00:04:53
"
BowWizard escreveu:

That's one heck of a discovery. Way to go Rolando. I already have a Kingmaker, the gloves and boots. Grabbed a Masked of the Stitched demon before people see this and the price skyrockets (it's already 1 ex in standard). On page 71 of this already super guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/71 - it's mentioned you achieved a total of 18% life regen. Assuming you have elder body armour with a total of 12% regen where does the other 6% come from - other stats on the armour such as additional life regen or something else ?

On that screenshot i was a spectre build, so my zombie and AG was slotted on a +3 helm with minion life. Then i linked it with meat shield and empower. So my AG and zombies, which were literal meat shields, have 82k life. 10% of life is 8k es, divide again by 500, so 16% plus the 2% of chest.
Última edição por rolandojuantamad em 22 de out de 2019 02:41:39
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
So for AG would be this?

Southbound is better if you go for stitched because it gives higher life, but you cant go wrong with the regen of the meginord if you have baron because your AG will have atleast 500str too.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional