[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Karriane escreveu:
Can the physical recoup implicit on helmet replace the recoup passives on the tree, or is it not enough?

I have lightning damage on my ring so i don't need it on helm.

yes it can
"
Websterxx escreveu:
Hello im having some trouble with my loop i've tried so many setups but i always have a very low cast rate(https://pastebin.com/wqgR5jn9) can someone help me figure the exact setup that i need to use pls

divergent cast when damage taken
or use 2 loop rings
"
liqitos escreveu:
Hi,

I've a couple of questions.
my pob link: https://pastebin.com/dmwLhGr0

1- I don't have a particular problem but I just couldn't understand the effect of using a less duration support. Skill bar still says "Minions last 0.20 seconds" (including the effect of reducing the total effect of to dust jewels to 58) Beforehand it was also 0.20 seconds. What changed? Why did we make this change? (edit: Oh, I understood after realizing the difference between wording of less and reduced. With 51% decreased effect, we're aiming at triggering our skeletons just a little bit early compared to forbidden rite, right? But, before understanding this mechanism, I compared 20+20+19 without less duration and 20+19+19 with less duration, and I didn't notice any difference? So, what happens if skeletons and forbidden rite are completely synchronized? Why is this bad?)

2- I first upgraded to 27 cooldown recovery, and only after a while got the divergent cwdts and put my ring. According to POB values, nothing has changed damage-wise after I put my divergent gems apart from the Omni-mediated effect of the attribute bonus coming from the new ring. Is this normal? Besides the ring slot, do we have another goal for this change?

3- In POB of the 150ex budget omni, eff. trigger rate value is around 5 for all damage-creating skills. On the other hand, in my POB it's around 2. Where does this difference come from? Is it relevant? (edit: Just saw the custom modifier of 250% increased cast speed in POB. Should I also add this to see my true DPS? What's math here? As I understand, 250% value is fixed, and not dependent upon the cooldown recovery value. I was under the impression that we're raising our cooldown recovery value in order to trigger/cast our spells more rapidly. If this is not the case, why're we doing it?) (edit2: I read some old posts, and as I understand this value is an estimate gained through in-play experience, right? So, in reality, it should be somewhat different for 9 and 27 cooldown recovery rate values, am I right?)

4- According to what I gathered from reviewing some folks' POB in POE ninja builds list, people use a level 21 summon skeleton to increase the number of summoned skeletons. However, I can't understand the benefit of this. What's the gain here? +420 damage does not change anything, does it?

5- Again, in some of the builds listed on POE ninja, there are couple of characters that use only one or two "to dust jewels" with lower than 18-20 reduced duration values. How's that possible? Is this feasible? If so, how can I go from here to there? (edit: As I understand, they're using the respective passives to compensate.)

5- Is there any other usable skill alternative for sigil of power? In practice, I found it very unusable for this particular build since we're always in motion.

6- Why are we getting 6% damage recouped as mana enchant on ring? I tried it with and without the ring in my HO, and I do appear not to run out of mana in both cases. I can't understand if something is not working. Is this normal? (Perhaps, this should be tested in combat situation due to mind over matter. Nevertheless, we have 20 mana recoup from skill tree, I cant be sure if this 6% addition is making any difference)

7- Returning to my character, at this stage, how can I boost my DPS significantly? My next goals are raising my ward, and respeccing into 2 large jewel socket, the second one for damage-increasing passives. Is there anything I should look for other than respeccing?

8- What's optimal damage-creating skill setup for both mapping and single target (I'm doing simulacrum atm)? I use freezing pulse+creeping frost on weapon along with culling strike, and ice spear on body armour as standalone. Is this setup reasonable for simulacrum according to your experience?

Thanks in advance

Forbidden rite and skeletons trigger in the same cooldown window, that's important! they may trigger in any sequence, but must happen in correct windows.

1. For the UI looks like decimals don't matter, or you can get more than 27% cdr, doesn't do much really.
2. Omni will increase your dps when you stack attributes
3. Custom config required to adjust POB cast rate, to make it equal to cwdt cooldown, cast rate is different for 9 & 27CDR
4. Level 21 skeletons is useful in high end builds, don't see poe.ninja top builds, unless you have 1000 ex
5. Because they get reduced duration on the tree.
6. You can remove it and use anomalous blood rage for frenzy charges or use level 20 snipers mark linked to level 20 cwdt
7. Yes go with 12p large cluster and Omni
8. Sure it works, you have to find what works. Also in Simulacrum use purity of elements.
"
melersky escreveu:
Hello!
Can anyone check out my profile and gear and tell me what should I change?
I feel like for what i spend ~100ex my damage isnt that high as in other pob's for around 100ex

copy some of the ideas from 500 ex pob!
We have elem reflect ? how kill uber atziri/feared
"
daneelahuila escreveu:
We have elem reflect ? how kill uber atziri/feared

Elementalist ascendancy gives reflect immunity for Scions
Occultist no
can someone explain to me why my loop doesn't want to work with high cast rat
PoB:https://pastebin.com/jLi0L2tt
"
Easylvl escreveu:

And To Dust must be 20/20/18 for 27 CDR

For 27% CDR

11 Anomalous Skeleton + 20 quality Anomalous Minion Speed + Less Duration 4/20 + CWDT 5
Forbidden Rite 1 + CWDT 9 ---- Gloves
Última edição por Akshay em 28 de jun de 2022 09:27:55
"
Easylvl escreveu:

"
Akshay escreveu:
"
Easylvl escreveu:

And To Dust must be 20/20/18 for 27 CDR

For 27% CDR

11 Anomalous Skeleton + 20 quality Anomalous Minion Speed + Less Duration 4/20 + CWDT 5
Forbidden Rite 1 + CWDT 9 ---- Gloves

If they skip the checklist and can't figure out where the cooldown matches duration and it's off, they need to be referred back to checklist. Lol.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional