[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Na just tried a different belt and its still doing the same.
Última edição por martin2787 em 21 de jun de 2022 18:54:51
"
martin2787 escreveu:

So I'm not able to access pastebin where I'm at.
If you can shoot me a fresh PoB pull with what you're trying to use I can try to help. Just paste it, highlight it and click URL or Spoiler so it doesn't clutter.

This is what your poe.ninja PoB shows:
Hello. What do I need to change / add in order not to die on the maps

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/daneelahuila/characters

Why do most trees on poe ninja differ from what is indicated in this guide?
"
daneelahuila escreveu:
Hello. What do I need to change / add in order not to die on the maps

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/daneelahuila/characters

Why do most trees on poe ninja differ from what is indicated in this guide?

This is a budget tree for 20 ex
Fyregrass also has a tree for 25 ex, it looks like nothing like poe.ninja tree

If you take a look at other pob for 50-500ex, they are more optimized, they will look like poe.ninja tree

The tree is different for Omniscience amulet
Última edição por Akshay em 22 de jun de 2022 00:51:47
"
Gravler escreveu:
Hi, i have 80% flask duration and 107% flask charges gained, but still can't use 4 flasks. What i do wrong? POB: https://pastebin.com/RSriV0kT

u need 28% quality on kiara.. other flask is fine at 20%
"
martin2787 escreveu:

Set Summon Skeletons, Forbidden Rite, Ice Spear and Freezing Pulse.

See which ones are triggered at the correct rate.

The ones that are slower aren't being triggered correctly.

They will be triggered in that order.

Summon Skeletons will be the fastest.

I suspect Forbidden Rite is the issue.

Your Skeletons will do 1260 damage to you. Which isn't enough to trigger your 16 CWDT which requires 2394.

You can check quick by using all level 1 gems on the 3-link.
Which will support Sniper's Mark (5) and Forbidden Rite (7).
From there you can increase CWDT to about 9 which requires 1221.
To test is and make sure, you can level just the CWDT. When it stops, de-level it one then match the 2 to be supported.

If you don't trigger FR, it won't trigger your main damage skills.

Hi i don't know what is wrong with my build. LOW dmg , and casting speed is so low when i take off 1 x ring Heartbound Loop. i got 3x divergent CWDT and still can't fixed... my pob https://pastebin.com/RApfjZMW Can you see what is wrong ?

"
cezik21 escreveu:
Hi i don't know what is wrong with my build. LOW dmg , and casting speed is so low when i take off 1 x ring Heartbound Loop. i got 3x divergent CWDT and still can't fixed... my pob https://pastebin.com/RApfjZMW Can you see what is wrong ?

I might be wrong... but here's my thoughts. Akshay, please stop me if I am and just overthinking things. My mind is bouncing all around. Could I suggest adding the Forbidden Rite rate in your Discord checklist?
I think a lot of people just jump into the build without understanding it fully. It's like they forget how CWDT itself works.

Same as above. Your D.CWDT in your boots needs to be lower. Level 11.

The cooldown cycle rate runs .249 seconds or something.

1260 damage taken set off the skeletons. So they trigger 4/sec.

You need 1915 self damage every .25 seconds with the level 16.
1188 damage @ level 11.

So right now it's skipping every other. So Forbidden Rite isn't being triggered properly. You need the 2085 damage from the Forbidden Rite to trigger so that can be at 4/sec to match the Skeletons. Which will then trigger everything else.

With 2 Heartbound Loops, that's an extra 1260 damage which meets the level 16 CWDT. The damage is 40% of your life. If you have a lot of life, you'll take a lot more damage,

So if you're taking all that damage, it needs mitigated with Ward. 1842 ward with Olroth's brings you down to 902. You're taking 3235 damage every .25 seconds after you fix the FR loop. Take off the Ward and that's 2283 which is taken from life. The build has high regen, but that leaves you floating with low life. You would want to buffer that by increasing Chaos resistance to take less damage. You only need to take 2864 damage at most for the level 21 D.CWDT. I think with 30% Chaos Resistance, it would get you right to 2865 self damage. Which would be the most optimal.

Also check Ice Spear @ Level 29. What is the level requirement on that? Is it level 88? Then you have to match it to the level of your CWDT. CWDT at 23 would support level 76.

My numbers might be off, but you get the concept.

Última edição por chrischoi em 22 de jun de 2022 22:55:08
"
chrischoi escreveu:
"
cezik21 escreveu:

I might be wrong... but here's my thoughts. Akshay, please stop me if I am and just overthinking things. My mind is bouncing all around. Could I suggest adding the Forbidden Rite rate in your Discord checklist?
I think a lot of people just jump into the build without understanding it fully. It's like they forget how CWDT itself works.

Same as above. Your D.CWDT in your boots needs to be lower. Level 11.

The cooldown cycle rate runs .249 seconds or something.

1260 damage taken set off the skeletons. So they trigger 4/sec.

You need 1915 self damage every .25 seconds with the level 16.
1188 damage @ level 11.

So right now it's skipping every other. So Forbidden Rite isn't being triggered properly. You need the 2085 damage from the Forbidden Rite to trigger so that can be at 4/sec to match the Skeletons. Which will then trigger everything else.

With 2 Heartbound Loops, that's an extra 1260 damage which meets the level 16 CWDT. The damage is 40% of your life. If you have a lot of life, you'll take a lot more damage,

So if you're taking all that damage, it needs mitigated with Ward. 1842 ward with Olroth's brings you down to 902. You're taking 3235 damage every .25 seconds after you fix the FR loop. Take off the Ward and that's 2283 which is taken from life. The build has high regen, but that leaves you floating with low life. You would want to buffer that by increasing Chaos resistance to take less damage. You only need to take 2864 damage at most for the level 21 D.CWDT. I think with 30% Chaos Resistance, it would get you right to 2865 self damage. Which would be the most optimal.

Also check Ice Spear @ Level 29. What is the level requirement on that? Is it level 88? Then you have to match it to the level of your CWDT. CWDT at 23 would support level 76.

My numbers might be off, but you get the concept.

how to add forbidden rite in check-list
just give me the lines, I will copy paste it
Sorry I have been absent to this I was helping others set the loop correctly .

I am planning to switch to omniscience and I need to compare something, can a POB wiz reading this forums ( I am not that good in pob, just casual stuff) check my pob https://pastebin.com/pitvBxjp , add crystalize omniscience and temper with the sufixes on my gear and second ring and let me know if the change will bring me more damage than my current setup ?

My plan is to get 2x divergent CWDT , take off the second ring and go full omniscience, reroll my ward gear for intel/ str , intel /dex or whatever and put a lot of stats on ring.

Considering the belt also but that might be expensive for now.

So anyone can take a shot at my pob ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional