[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Okey did it. i changed 30% chaos , changed 11 d cwdt in boots with lower sniper's mark to 14lv. and with any ring with recouped az mana it is casting like it was with 2x loop rings:) TY a lot . it works good. hp float only 32hp :D
"
Vendetta escreveu:
Sorry I have been absent to this I was helping others set the loop correctly .

I am planning to switch to omniscience and I need to compare something, can a POB wiz reading this forums ( I am not that good in pob, just casual stuff) check my pob https://pastebin.com/pitvBxjp , add crystalize omniscience and temper with the sufixes on my gear and second ring and let me know if the change will bring me more damage than my current setup ?

My plan is to get 2x divergent CWDT , take off the second ring and go full omniscience, reroll my ward gear for intel/ str , intel /dex or whatever and put a lot of stats on ring.

Considering the belt also but that might be expensive for now.

So anyone can take a shot at my pob ?

why don't you join the party in the discord, lots more happening over there
"
chrischoi escreveu:
"
martin2787 escreveu:
Na just tried a different belt and its still doing the same.

Set Summon Skeletons, Forbidden Rite, Ice Spear and Freezing Pulse.

See which ones are triggered at the correct rate.

The ones that are slower aren't being triggered correctly.

They will be triggered in that order.

Summon Skeletons will be the fastest.

I suspect Forbidden Rite is the issue.

Your Skeletons will do 1260 damage to you. Which isn't enough to trigger your 16 CWDT which requires 2394.

You can check quick by using all level 1 gems on the 3-link.
Which will support Sniper's Mark (5) and Forbidden Rite (7).
From there you can increase CWDT to about 9 which requires 1221.
To test is and make sure, you can level just the CWDT. When it stops, de-level it one then match the 2 to be supported.

If you don't trigger FR, it won't trigger your main damage skills.

legend mate, this fixed it. Im using lvl 12 snipers mark, 1 forbidden rite and 9 cwdt and its crushing now.
hi im totally new to cwdt but i think i got the basics going. can anyone check my gears on what to change please.? thanks!!
nvm found it
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 24 de jun de 2022 10:27:11
Can the physical recoup implicit on helmet replace the recoup passives on the tree, or is it not enough?

I have lightning damage on my ring so i don't need it on helm.
Hello im having some trouble with my loop i've tried so many setups but i always have a very low cast rate(https://pastebin.com/wqgR5jn9) can someone help me figure the exact setup that i need to use pls
Hello!
Can anyone check out my profile and gear and tell me what should I change?
I feel like for what i spend ~100ex my damage isnt that high as in other pob's for around 100ex
Hi,

I've a couple of questions.
my pob link: https://pastebin.com/dmwLhGr0

1- I don't have a particular problem but I just couldn't understand the effect of using a less duration support. Skill bar still says "Minions last 0.20 seconds" (including the effect of reducing the total effect of to dust jewels to 58) Beforehand it was also 0.20 seconds. What changed? Why did we make this change? (edit: Oh, I understood after realizing the difference between wording of less and reduced. With 51% decreased effect, we're aiming at triggering our skeletons just a little bit early compared to forbidden rite, right? But, before understanding this mechanism, I compared 20+20+19 without less duration and 20+19+19 with less duration, and I didn't notice any difference? So, what happens if skeletons and forbidden rite are completely synchronized? Why is this bad?)

2- I first upgraded to 27 cooldown recovery, and only after a while got the divergent cwdts and put my ring. According to POB values, nothing has changed damage-wise after I put my divergent gems apart from the Omni-mediated effect of the attribute bonus coming from the new ring. Is this normal? Besides the ring slot, do we have another goal for this change?

3- In POB of the 150ex budget omni, eff. trigger rate value is around 5 for all damage-creating skills. On the other hand, in my POB it's around 2. Where does this difference come from? Is it relevant? (edit: Just saw the custom modifier of 250% increased cast speed in POB. Should I also add this to see my true DPS? What's math here? As I understand, 250% value is fixed, and not dependent upon the cooldown recovery value. I was under the impression that we're raising our cooldown recovery value in order to trigger/cast our spells more rapidly. If this is not the case, why're we doing it?) (edit2: I read some old posts, and as I understand this value is an estimate gained through in-play experience, right? So, in reality, it should be somewhat different for 9 and 27 cooldown recovery rate values, am I right?)

4- According to what I gathered from reviewing some folks' POB in POE ninja builds list, people use a level 21 summon skeleton to increase the number of summoned skeletons. However, I can't understand the benefit of this. What's the gain here? +420 damage does not change anything, does it?

5- Again, in some of the builds listed on POE ninja, there are couple of characters that use only one or two "to dust jewels" with lower than 18-20 reduced duration values. How's that possible? Is this feasible? If so, how can I go from here to there? (edit: As I understand, they're using the respective passives to compensate.)

5- Is there any other usable skill alternative for sigil of power? In practice, I found it very unusable for this particular build since we're always in motion.

6- Why are we getting 6% damage recouped as mana enchant on ring? I tried it with and without the ring in my HO, and I do appear not to run out of mana in both cases. I can't understand if something is not working. Is this normal? (Perhaps, this should be tested in combat situation due to mind over matter. Nevertheless, we have 20 mana recoup from skill tree, I cant be sure if this 6% addition is making any difference)

7- Returning to my character, at this stage, how can I boost my DPS significantly? My next goals are raising my ward, and respeccing into 2 large jewel socket, the second one for damage-increasing passives. Is there anything I should look for other than respeccing?

8- What's optimal damage-creating skill setup for both mapping and single target (I'm doing simulacrum atm)? I use freezing pulse+creeping frost on weapon along with culling strike, and ice spear on body armour as standalone. Is this setup reasonable for simulacrum according to your experience?

Thanks in advance
Última edição por liqitos em 26 de jun de 2022 05:48:16
Hi, i'm playing your build and overall it is ok, but i don't know why sometimes when i am switching weapons to active skills i die. Not always, but sometimes it happen. I enter the map, switch weapon, die, enter the same map switch weapon and everything works fine.

EDIT: NVM my flask sometimes wasn't active. Now i drink it before swap, and everything work fine.
Última edição por qbatronix em 26 de jun de 2022 06:29:35

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional