Upcoming Patches

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Última edição por lagwin1980 em 14 de mai de 2013 14:24:02
for monster damage balancing just say Rhoas. I wonder what % of HC deaths are due to them.
IGN: DabrixRN
Última edição por Thomasmgp em 14 de mai de 2013 14:12:28
"
SqueakyToyOfTerror escreveu:
"
Some expected changes in 0.11.0 are:
More party loot allocation options
Direct melee buffs
Rebalance of monster damage
Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

No, no. According to the mass trolls around here, these issues are being intently ignored and shall never be addressed. Now, please, stop with the lies and give us the real patch details.

It`s all a lie within a lie within a lie within a lie within a lie within a lie

But you already can tell about people`s intelligence level when they`re spamming the same shit threads all over the place over and over again.

Liking the patchnotes quite a lot (but i also liked every singel patch before ;I).
I`m just hoping "Rebalance of monster damage" doesn`t equal heavy mob-dps-nerf,
but well you probably know what your doin.
Some streamlining, like party loot options and the melee-buff might actualy benefit the game quite a lot, even if some die-hard-hardcore players will be crying.

Hmm "secret awesomness"...bigger...(insert dick-joke)...Pants perhaps?
"
SqueakyToyOfTerror escreveu:
"
Some expected changes in 0.11.0 are:
More party loot allocation options
Direct melee buffs
Rebalance of monster damage
Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

No, no. According to the mass trolls around here, these issues are being intently ignored and shall never be addressed. Now, please, stop with the lies and give us the real patch details.

actually I am very much looking forward to these changes.. has kept me from quiting this game for a few months.

and you can thank those "trolls" for these changes.
Sweet guys!!!! Love this game!

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
Holy crap, I'm surprised at the amount of people not getting the better currencies. I got one exalted, one GCP, three chromatics, two fusing, one regal, one chaos, and two alc in two hours of farming lol.
"
Harke escreveu:
"
CliveHowlitzer escreveu:
Right because a game's popularity is determined by how many people are streaming it and viewing it on streams. Derp.
Many extremely popular games have NO channels on twitch at all, or very sporadic ones at best with a few 100 viewers. It is not a reliable metric, stop pretending it is.

OT: Wooooo!

Twitch is an example, im sure GGG can see in their numbers that less people play the game compared to just 2 or 3 weeks ago. Stop pretending PoE isn't in decline.

Still looking for a DEV answer on the core issues i posted. Im sure many people would like straightforward answers on those 3 points i make on page 4. Cherrypicking easy questions to answer is nice and all but it doesn't adress the real problem. Doubt we'll get it because RNG IS the game. Probably be more like "if u don't like it, quit"

Please, stop typing - your points are invalid and no-one cares. You are wrong in every sense of the word.
Seems to me like they are assessing and addressing problems. They are just doing it according to their own timetable, which I guess makes them the developers.

I can't wait for my new pc to arrive so I can actually make a main and play.(current laptop crashes randomly and frequently)

Shouldn't change their plans in my opinion.

Compare my thoughts on the point Harke made on page 4 about the miniscule experience you get at level 80 when doing lvl 70 maps;
They plan more content, perhaps the trail off in exp is because the new content will be higher level and thus offer higher level associated xp. The fact you get next to nothing is because you are playing in the window they left open for a future breeze.

PathofExile seems reasonable to me, noone said the game was approaching finished.

With twitch etc, apart from LOL SC2, HON, nothing on there has major viewer figures other then patchdays, first kills, or boobs. Just make Kripp wear a nice long black wig pop some padding under his shirt and viola; POE on the front page.

WorldofWarcraft has been dying for the last 4 or 5 years.... GGG seem to be an upfront company, maybe they will inform everyone of the active account figures as only they have such information. Although if they did and there is ten less players then the previous week that would show a downward trend and demise would be imminent. Sensationalism.
"
Direct melee buffs

*Ears perk up.
"
Zedda escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
This is correct. We have tested Radeon cards and cannot reproduce any Radeon-specific performance issues. Every Radeon user that we have investigated has eventually turned out to have weird settings set in their overall control panel. We don't know what other games are setting these, but it's not something we can control.

If you know of a specific type of Radeon card that causes performance problems with Path of Exile "out of the box" on a clean copy of Windows, please let us know. We will buy one, reproduce the problem and fix it. So far this has not worked out, though!

Radeon HD7770-OC Sapphire
No control panel installed, just the driver. THUS, NO WEIRD SETTINGS!
Windows 8
13.1 driver (busy updating to 13.4 right now)

And there is microstutter and fairly bad fps loss. The card should be running PoE on max settings constantly at 60fps, but it keeps dropping to 30fps and sometimes lower. More details on my system specs in my sig.

Oh and for the record, PoE on Windows XP 32-bit runs absolutely terribly, and crashes many times per hour. This is the singular reason why I upgraded to Windows 8.

Sorry, a 7770 doesn't have a hope of hell of running at 60 fps at max settings. Your performance is probably around about right. If you want more fps disable post processing and aliasing etc. Hell, you want a gtx660 Ti or 7950 before you can get consistent 60 fps with max settings.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional