Upcoming Patches

Would be nice if these "direct melee buffs" were antithetical to the melee gems that were supposed to provide recourse for melee.
Última edição por FranzKafka em 14 de mai de 2013 18:51:09
ok this is about the gear/socket/linking....this game is purely based on gear everything evolves around the gear in later game. if you dont have good enough gear you will get owned...Most of the nodes you pick up in the skill tree are all based on your base stats of your gear. %increase to this and that, that means if you dont have gear with high enough stats those increases are going to be so low that getting that node will most likely be highly ineffective and my suggestion is that instead of % increases do base increase nodes, that way people dont have to have the same build to be able to make it all the way to end game...oh another thing i would really like to see is that charges be shared with minions as they should be considered part of your party especially if they recieve aura bonuses so why not have them share charges as well (as in getting the conduit skill tree passive)...just my thoughts on some topics.
Última edição por DRinehart em 14 de mai de 2013 21:27:00
"

Right because a game's popularity is determined by how many people are streaming it and viewing it on streams. Derp.
Many extremely popular games have NO channels on twitch at all, or very sporadic ones at best with a few 100 viewers. It is not a reliable metric, stop pretending it is.

OT: Wooooo!

Not true whatsoever.. The games you speak of with sporadic views would be older games with well under 20k players.. Regarding popularity I use to have 50-100 friends online at a time, now it's down to 5. Almost everyone I know has moved on from this game and I'm about to as well. This patch is the key to whether I completely drop this game or not, I'm just so insanely bored with the end-game and doing 10 70-74's without a single map drop has gotten on my nerves too many times.

Regarding linking/sockets and RNG, well, it should be a tad bit less RNG, perhaps a more indepth system where you aren't set back to 0 every time you do something, a system with RNG and progression.
IGN: Neckroemansir
Última edição por Ziellos em 14 de mai de 2013 21:30:58
"
Brussel_Sprout escreveu:
"
Zedda escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
This is correct. We have tested Radeon cards and cannot reproduce any Radeon-specific performance issues. Every Radeon user that we have investigated has eventually turned out to have weird settings set in their overall control panel. We don't know what other games are setting these, but it's not something we can control.

If you know of a specific type of Radeon card that causes performance problems with Path of Exile "out of the box" on a clean copy of Windows, please let us know. We will buy one, reproduce the problem and fix it. So far this has not worked out, though!

Radeon HD7770-OC Sapphire
No control panel installed, just the driver. THUS, NO WEIRD SETTINGS!
Windows 8
13.1 driver (busy updating to 13.4 right now)

And there is microstutter and fairly bad fps loss. The card should be running PoE on max settings constantly at 60fps, but it keeps dropping to 30fps and sometimes lower. More details on my system specs in my sig.

Oh and for the record, PoE on Windows XP 32-bit runs absolutely terribly, and crashes many times per hour. This is the singular reason why I upgraded to Windows 8.

Sorry, a 7770 doesn't have a hope of hell of running at 60 fps at max settings. Your performance is probably around about right. If you want more fps disable post processing and aliasing etc. Hell, you want a gtx660 Ti or 7950 before you can get consistent 60 fps with max settings.

its not only the graphics card you have to consider theres other specs to take into consideration as well MAINLY RAM CPU & GPU....and if your running windows 8 that is probably your main problem as windows 8 eats up a shyt load of resources best to go with windows 7 home premium or again if you have the proper gaming specs ultimate will work fine as well.
"
FranzKafka escreveu:
Would be nice if these "direct melee buffs" were antithetical to the melee gems that were supposed to provide recourse for melee.

Elaborate!
"

its not only the graphics card you have to consider theres other specs to take into consideration as well MAINLY RAM CPU & GPU....and if your running windows 8 that is probably your main problem as windows 8 eats up a shyt load of resources best to go with windows 7 home premium or again if you have the proper gaming specs ultimate will work fine as well.

You don't have a clue on what you're talking about.. The GPU is the core component for a game such as this, the CPU & RAM would only make a difference if you had an older CPU and around 2-4gb of ram.. The GPU will be bottlenecked while the other components make almost no difference. Once they optimize the graphics engine then perhaps a 7770 could run this on 60 constantly, or more frequently. On another note, windows 8 takes up less resources than xp & windows 7.. It requires less RAM and less CPU usage.
"
Ziellos escreveu:
"

You don't have a clue on what you're talking about.. The GPU is the core component for a game such as this, the CPU & RAM would only make a difference if you had an older CPU and around 2-4gb of ram.. The GPU will be bottlenecked while the other components make almost no difference. Once they optimize the graphics engine then perhaps a 7770 could run this on 60 constantly, or more frequently. On another note, windows 8 takes up less resources than xp & windows 7.. It requires less RAM and less CPU usage.

kk well you have fun playing with shitty ass fps while i sit here in 1920X1080 res and enjoy my 60 fps with ease.
Here's my statistics
http://poestatistics.com/users/find/_morty_.html
I've reached lvl 90 and finished all hight lvl maps 73+, 70+
so i started to do some lowers 68/69
from ~ 100 maps ..
12 mazed - 6 maps drops (no higher)
4 x70 - from 70 -> 3*66, 1*67,1*69
~ 30 maps with pack/larger - 1x70
~ 20 magic/rare - 1x70
~ rest (20-40 dont know .. cuz some 68/69 where also droped and 67 where transformed to 68) -> aclhemy + rolled - 2 map drops 70

spend more than 50 chaoses

so for 45 xp hours 68/69 maps i've got like 4*70

i've putted new gems - lvl'ing them. They've got lvl 18 ...

I'm getting more xp and currency farming docks rather than doing low maps

I have a lot of friends - 86-92 .. they are staying in town catching smb that is hosting (70+) - cuz nobody wanna do those low maps again

Chriss is happy with map drops, well .. players are not, same as me !
GGG have to think more about end game ...
IGN _morty_
"
DRinehart escreveu:
"
Ziellos escreveu:
"

kk well you have fun playing with shitty ass fps while i sit here in 1920X1080 res and enjoy my 60 fps with ease.

What are you talking about.. I'm on 1920x1080 with 60fps too? That has ZERO, let me reiterate, ZERO SIMILARITY WITH THE PREVIOUS CONVERSATION. It makes as much sense as your previous post. I don't have windows 8 or a 7770, that is another persons post and you quoting them with some dumb comment and me quoting you to inform what roles the GPU, CPU, and RAM have on this game, along with correcting your windows 8 comment.
Última edição por Ziellos em 14 de mai de 2013 22:12:39
"
DRinehart escreveu:

Sorry to chime in negatively, but this is a heap of misinformation.

1.Windows 8 requires less resources than both Windows 7 Home Premium, and Windows 7 Ultimate (which has NOTHING to do with "gaming specs").

2.The graphics card IS the GPU.

3. While it's correct that games require a minimum amount of computational performance provided by your CPU, as well as RAM, Path of Exile doesn't consume a great deal of RAM, nor does it provide a high CPU load.

Please, for the sake of your own integrity and for people less informed than you, only make these types of comments if you're actually educated on the subjects you're discussing, because it does little to provide any benefit.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Última edição por Prpnnightmare em 14 de mai de 2013 22:34:39

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional