What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
TheAssimilated escreveu:
If standard and hardcore indeed is/was intended to be a place with legacy items, then why don't let legacy items still drop there.

Because GGG wants players to start in new leagues - for game longevity reasons. And if OP legacys would still drop in Std, (informed *) people would probably prefer that over new leagues.

* noobs get presented with two shiny new league banners, and don't even notice Std league anyway
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Última edição por morbo em 13 de fev de 2014 07:45:10
While i don't really care about a few legacy uniques that 0.1% of the players have, massive changes like removing IIQ really change how new players can participate in the permanent leagues.

I dont mind removing IIQ, but i think GGG should either remove legacy mods (and re-roll uniques to new stats) or create a seperate 'standard' leage you could move to, which removes your legacy items.

I don't play enough to want to start over every 4 months, but i don't want to be a useless culler because i can't get 300% IIQ.
The more you nerf MF into the ground because of a vocal minority, the more players will quit.
Quick question... If I bought some tabs ( or premium stash tabs ) on standard some time ago and now I'm going to start new char when new league will start I will have those tabs on this league or there will be only 4 tabs?
;-)
"
Kasbark escreveu:
I dont mind removing IIQ, but i think GGG should either remove legacy mods (and re-roll uniques to new stats) or create a seperate 'standard' leage you could move to, which removes your legacy items.

I don't play enough to want to start over every 4 months, but i don't want to be a useless culler because i can't get 300% IIQ.

I have been advocating for two new permanent leagues identical to Standard/HC except that whenever an item is changed all existing incartions will change as well, i.e. no legacy items.

Until now for no avail. But if GGG decides to remove an entire class of mods the legacy issues becomes 1000x worse than when the only legacy items were top end uniques.

If GGG decides to create these two leagues they could also remedy their mistake regarding chaos resistance, and remove it completely from the game.

Another advantage of these leagues would be that ladder characters will not be dumped into these leagues, but still back to Standard/HC.

Come on GGG! This is more needed than ever. You could even make some money on it, by making it a custom league and charge 50 GGG$ to play there.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Standard just is ok for learn the basics of the game for later play new balanced economy leagues.
I think that could be let only next one challenge leagues (the first before Dom/Nem when 1.1.0) have IQ mod (ever and IIQ sup if GGG office could). Than let permanent leagues keep as this post when 1.1.0 starts. AND tell all player the leagues as above will the last season of the player can get sup and/or mod/sup of IQ clearly.

No ambiguous as Dom/Nem beginning, and tell player HIGHLY LIKELY to prevent at when it countdown only two weeks.
Even Official really want most player to play the newest challenge leagues as I guessing.
I don't think it is different between this post will be and just remove/change it when just designers want like other games. Even it will become true lowly likely.
Última edição por zeroorez00000 em 13 de fev de 2014 08:11:48
"
morbo escreveu:
"
TheAssimilated escreveu:
If standard and hardcore indeed is/was intended to be a place with legacy items, then why don't let legacy items still drop there.

Because GGG wants players to start in new leagues - for game longevity reasons. And if OP legacys would still drop in Std, (informed *) people would probably prefer that over new leagues.

* noobs get presented with two shiny new league banners, and don't even notice Std league anyway

But it seems like all Domination players are fools, spending lots of time for The Gull..wtf.
And losing the chances of getting IIQ items, unless using the Mirror.
"
SolaMira escreveu:
Quick question... If I bought some tabs ( or premium stash tabs ) on standard some time ago and now I'm going to start new char when new league will start I will have those tabs on this league or there will be only 4 tabs?

Tabs are per-account. You'll have them everywhere, even in races
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
SolaMira escreveu:

They'll be there. In number. But on a new league, they will be empty.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional