What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

+1 for removing all legacy items from standard. Just keeps the game fair to everyone.
IGN: Laubblaeser
"
"
danisonxtc escreveu:
why do we get nemesis mods in standard league?

Stop being scared.

Have fun with a combination of an Exile, one or two close-placed shrines and a 'nemesis' boss...
Its not the options itself, its their 'potential' in combination - and these WILL happen, I'm sure.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Looks good to me :)

I am very exited about the removal and nerf of item quantity. Now we only need rarity gone aswell. One thing though. I hope you will make it a bit easier to get high level maps drop, now that quantity is gone. I only use 20quality lvl 75+ maps and this is the third time in this season I ran dry, so I don't really play at the moment, because there is nothing to do :( (now item quantity is to some extent gone, they can actually raise the droprate easier, so there is a good synergie between this)
"
Mahesys escreveu:
"
Qarl escreveu:
"
Saunpacxzzz escreveu:
Can someone from GGG answers this for me. Will the recipe for Taming work after the league ends.

We are considering having The Taming craftable in all leagues. If this change is made, it will be in 1.1.0 and patch noted, rather than immediately at the close of the leagues.

So this means that also all 3 Berek's rings will drop? darn i was planning a build around one of those rings, but this announcment says "challenge league uniques will no longer drop"

No, you can use any Bereks rings that get transfered to the permanent leagues, but they will no longer drop, making them legacy.

"
Laubblaeser escreveu:
+1 for removing all legacy items from standard. Just keeps the game fair to everyone.

"Powerful legacy items are a feature of the permanent leagues".Nothing is getting removed.
IGN = Annihilator_of_Worlds
"
BesucherXia escreveu:
I was against legacy items 4 months ago. but after joining nemesis I do not care any more.

Right, why would you care about other people? You care only for yourself and see only about your small life, the rest can burn in hell.
The plague of humanity.
Thanks for the update guys. I missed that, the rough outlines what might be expected in the future with the "subject to change" caveat.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Oh,nooo,no domination shrines in the core game:(.The lag and desync.I was waiting for domination to end most cuz of those shrines and hoping i don't see them ever again.Please don't bring them in the core game guys.Best regards,Cos
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
"
There should be a disclaimer warning new players about to start in standard that they are about to play in an unintended game mode then.

Pretty much this. Finding the game harder to like with every major patch.
If standard and hardcore indeed is/was intended to be a place with legacy items, then why don't let legacy items still drop there. Considering there already exist some way of restricting/altering what mods can or cannot roll in specific league, there should be no issue keeping things like that to continue roll/drop in permanent leagues.
Changing stuff like IIQ gems drops etc also in hc/std goes against there own argument that these leagues is indeed supposed to be "permanent" in any way. This kind of arbitrarily changes (yay for legacy items, nay for legacy affixes/drops/mods etc) is a very frustrating, and in time, likely very confusing.

Could go on hours about this stuff. But don't really see the point in doing so. Not really any point to be made in the first place. Just had to vent some of my frustration.
I just want to ask how would a mf culler be without iiq ?
all amulets mirrored (legacy u can't make it)
all equipment mirrored
will there be some mf culler X chaos per map with XXX iq and XXX ir?
or no mfer without iiQ?
i think it may need a balance for who are new to SC
IGN : LordOfLich
if can't find me in game leave a message i'll make response asap
Shrines in core game is a very bad idea! The fps drop is very noticeable, so once again - why did you changed auras graphics?
IGN: Glassia

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional