What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
tmaciak escreveu:
"
bplusone escreveu:
Self-found league would be great. An environment where everyone, not just those who choose to, are forced to live off the land with some vendor support. No trading. Would add quite a bit of challenge to an already exciting world.

SFL starts on 25.03.

What do you mean?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 escreveu:

loot should be more rewarding in a different regard: not more, but better loot. too many useless affixes end game. there's where the work has to be done. less affixes perhaps? not like 11 brackets of local energy shield in endgame?

Brackets like this are good in my opinion, they let mid-level gear be good, while higher level gear gets the potential to be amazing. Also no stat (maybe light radius aside) is totally useless, they just aren't ideal. When all you have is ideal stats you get D3's boring as hell loot system.

VVVV I like dis 1
Última edição por Skyl3lazer em 13 de fev de 2014 05:19:21
Would it be possible to create a map mod that gives all rares inside one of the nemesis mods?

"All Rare monsters have a Nemesis Mod"

Taking that a step further it might be interesting to have other map mods like:

"Exiles spawn in this map"

"Shrines appear in this map"

"
Skyl3lazer escreveu:
"
Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 escreveu:

loot should be more rewarding in a different regard: not more, but better loot. too many useless affixes end game. there's where the work has to be done. less affixes perhaps? not like 11 brackets of local energy shield in endgame?

Brackets like this are good in my opinion, they let mid-level gear be good, while higher level gear gets the potential to be amazing. Also no stat (maybe light radius aside) is totally useless, they just aren't ideal. When all you have is ideal stats you get D3's boring as hell loot system.

you're right.

but perhaps it would be helpful if they introduced some "floor" endgame: like at ilvl 60+ the first 2-3 brackets can't drop anymore. identifying a potentially good item and just getting +13 life wouldn't be as common as it is now. (and yellow items would be worth picking up again...)

i just meant: more IIQ is not a solution for mfing, loot should be rewarding and not only vendor trash (as it is now with IIQ)
you're running to the vendor all the time or you stop picking up rares. or you are identifying a 1000 rares and throw them on the ground again.
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
Última edição por Pr0p4g4nd4p4nd4 em 13 de fev de 2014 05:21:55
"
sevenOfDiamonds escreveu:
-BiS items are still relatively cheap. 1.5 mirror for a BiS item is not expensive imo.

-On economy issue in Standard though, is the pricing of tier 1.5-2 level items. It is very time consuming to find decent deals on these good but not great items. Often a seller will just quote 5 ex or even 10 ex for an item, which is worth more like 1-2 ex at best.

If tier 1 items aka bis items cost 200exalted then why tier 1.5-2 items should cost 1-2exalted?
flawed logic
BiS items is tier 0.0 relative to the tier 1.5-2.0 items I was refering.
Remeber too, that the price of an item increases exponentially as you move up the tiers.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Please start including league-only-drops in standard one league later.
I was against legacy items 4 months ago. but after joining nemesis I do not care any more.

As long as new ppl are not noticing standard/hc but enjoying the fresh new feature only implemented in new leagues, it would be fine to forget it.

And good luck to those waste money on legacy items, very likely the new items introduced in new leagues would be none less useful and expensive after they are merged.
We want smart drops! :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
BesucherXia escreveu:
I was against legacy items 4 months ago. but after joining nemesis I do not care any more.

As long as new ppl are not noticing standard/hc but enjoying the fresh new feature only implemented in new leagues, it would be fine to forget it.

And good luck to those waste money on legacy items, very likely the new items introduced in new leagues would be none less useful and expensive after they are merged.

Well said. GGG must start to value time of players that they spend to game in some way.

Edit:

+0,05% IIQ and +0,15 IIR in 4 month leagues per hour played would be amazing and would keep players on track! Its time to say farewell to IIQ/IIR on gear/gems tbh.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Última edição por ama em 13 de fev de 2014 06:13:07

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional