Sacrifice of the Vaal is now Live! Compete in our Launch Competition!

Thank you very much for destroy my build! I have a lot less live and vaal pact is shit! I work a lot to make my Duelist a good Character, than in this new patch you destroy it now worth nothing i can survive with my character on maps!
It is a pity, thah you dont think to your players Dear Team! You give us a kick in our asses!
Good luck!
Played a couple hours of Ambush. BRAVO GGG! I am enjoying myself immensely. :)

Also, I am playing via Steam and my game updated and I played with zero issues.
"
DnAngel escreveu:
I'm not gonna play thank you anyway.

-Most of the balance changes in the wrong direction (block was the problem, not those uniques);
-I do not like the new skill tree;
-Cheap fix to eternal and mirror with the new vaal orbs;
-No gameplay improvements (desync and animations, fluidity...);

I like the new vaal orbs, but that's not enough GGG. People expect more.

Have fun guys who still enjoy the game, good luck to everyone!

Good luck.
"
davros70 escreveu:
"
alex178 escreveu:
Just a quick question, Vall Orbs will drop normally in the game, or only in corrupted areas?
And those corrupted areas can appear to a level 80 character in a level 16 area, for example?

I had them drop in core game in testing. There may be a penalty imposed for level difference (dont know)

Thanks man, i already tested it and got a corrupted area in Twilight Strand level 52, and already met our new monster friends eheh
Not that I would be anywhere near the top 50, but I would love to play right now. Moved houses and Internet won't be working until tomorrow. Much unhappy. Currently using a shitty wireless dongle.
What's the point of having a full skill reset if all my skills are already reset?
I mean I have 95 points to allocate AND a skill reset. But if I allocate any points, I lose the skill reset (I tried with a toon and the reset went away). So I cannot try my build’s survivability and decide if I want to rebuild or not. Can I have my build back before I reset passives? Can EVERYONE get their build back before they reset passives?
Area miniboss + invasion boss + 3 yellow mobs + 10-20 regular mobs. All in one spot, act 1 normal. I LOVE IT! Only thing, i think the life regen on invasion bosses is a bit OP, as i could dispose of this uber double boss group but have not yet been able to kill a single boss with regen. Invasion "mini-maps" are fun as hell. 10/10 patch.
"
KYKYLLIKA escreveu:
What's the point of having a full skill reset if all my skills are already reset?
I mean I have 95 points to allocate AND a skill reset. But if I allocate any points, I lose the skill reset (I tried with a toon and the reset went away). So I cannot try my build’s survivability and decide if I want to rebuild or not. Can I have my build back before I reset passives? Can EVERYONE get their build back before they reset passives?

If the tree changed (a passive you had was moved) you are forced to respec. The full respec was more for the other classes.
Your previous build exactly how it was is not available now so that's why you don't get the chance to test it.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
This is the only game I have ever played (new aRPG player), and it is the Bomb! Thank you GGG for bringing this to life!
And how rare are the pieces of maps to get to Atziri? Are they very rare or not that much?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional