[feedback] bored to death

"
tpapp157 escreveu:
"
permaximum escreveu:
Also just because your title is different in the beta forums doesn't mean you can give orders to me or anyone without a logical reason.

Actually it does.

No need for further debate. Your last post and action wasn't approved by Chris too and you proved my point again.

You can't be a moderator with this mindset and tone. I'll make a request for GGG to reconsider your forum moderator status in Beta forums.

This debate is over for me now.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
quit listening to the QQ's when you raise difficulty chris, they want an easy button plain and simple.

you guys are getting it more difficult bit by bit i see what you are doing, but the band aid needs to be riped off at times...they will yelp and then adjust.

~SotW HC Guild~

Última edição por scorpitron em 22 de jan de 2012 15:19:28
"
szesan escreveu:
- bosses with massive but avoidable attacks that most likely one-shot you, so you have to be very careful and react fast when fighting against them

'accidental' one-hit-k.o are a definitive no-go for hardcore, I'd say -> think on the nice (bugged) lightning damage from souls in D2...

they (GGG) already show some (basic) ideas for different behave; challenging monsters: some hide and attack from behind, some try to flee when hit, some call for others, some hide behind trees... would really wonder if this would be all we will see ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
"
szesan escreveu:
- bosses with massive but avoidable attacks that most likely one-shot you, so you have to be very careful and react fast when fighting against them

'accidental' one-hit-k.o are a definitive no-go for hardcore, I'd say -> think on the nice (bugged) lightning damage from souls in D2...

they (GGG) already show some (basic) ideas for different behave; challenging monsters: some hide and attack from behind, some try to flee when hit, some call for others, some hide behind trees... would really wonder if this would be all we will see ^^

I disagree. Have you ever played Median XL? The "instant-death" attacks are typically slow, are defiantly obvious, and most importantly avoidable. I played MXL hardcore for years, so don't try and convince me these types of attacks couldn't enhance the game if done right!
I played MXL since XL came out, but never tried HC... and never reached the end; mainly for a lot of restarts coming along with new patches. And I played less more and more; mainly for all the drawbacks that came along with the new content...
And I'm somewhat firm in its forum, to know that even such (more or less) unavoidable deaths are one big reason for all the nerfs its got over the time.

Sure, there are players who had their fun with it, but for the majority its kind of a mess. Look in the POE ladder lists, there are ~19000 defaults but only <3000 hardcore, and that although there is nearly no drawback...

And, in my opinion, MXL isnt only a trial to make it right, but also to make it hard, as hard as possible. (beside the successful try, to make the best out of D2)
To me, "as hard as possible" is not the only way to do it right, not for the most people who are gaming just for fun and not 'only' for beeing elite. (socalled casuals)
--
Addition:

There are games which demand a lot of tactical play, games where deaths are included and belonging to the learning curve (like Demon/Dark Souls for example); even for MXL made with "death included", I'd say its a thing everybody tries to avoid - at least outside the bonus level areas.
Even if it needs some tactics while playing, tactical roleplay is a more or less complete different kind of games.
--
Hate to be negative, without any positive feedback or ideas, but after playing to about level 50, and running the same stuff a few times, I can not bring myself to play anymore. Was fun until that point, but got pretty repetitve and for whatever reason, maybe because it is beta and a wipe will occur at some point down the road, but I just can't find the desire to login and play anymore.
What class(es) did you play?
What skills did you use?

Would some more powerful high level skills that change up your gameplay style have had a positive impact?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit escreveu:
What class(es) did you play?
What skills did you use?

Would some more powerful high level skills that change up your gameplay style have had a positive impact?

Too many difficulties. They need to lower it back to three. After three it just becomes a "Do I really want to do this yet another time?" situation. You level up slow at that point and you have already gone through all the material multiple times.
What does that have to do with the questions I asked?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional