[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi, thanks for the great primer. I did Pestilent/Viper Strike for Heist leaguestart and it went really smoothly. I decided to go with the Acrobatics (dodge) defensive layer instead of the evasion -> armour conversion + molten shell, but that's just because of personal preference. My previous experience with poison builds was a pretty mediocre Cobra Lash Assassin, which ended up being a little miserable to play since i opted for claws instead of going with a Bino's for proliferation. Pathfinder and Pestilent Strike's proliferation was a welcome change for mapping.

I liked how easy the build was to get started. Melee builds are typically harder to league start with compared to powerhouses like miners or minions due to being more reliant on equipment, but two Wasp Nests will easily carry you to and through red maps. You can easily expect to be able to afford both of them by the time you finish the campaign (they were 2 chaos day 1 of Heist league).

My gear probably won't change much since I'm going to start working on another character, but here's what I ended up with. Some of the gear is really scuffed, but Viper Strike deletes content with even just Wasp Nests... so I got pretty lazy about buying not terrible gear.

Spoiler

I'm also using a cluster jewel setup. Notables are Unspeakable Gifts/Wicked Pall on my Large, Circling Oblivion/Wasting Affliction on Mediums. Small clusters are just life.
Hey again, thanks for the build. minmaxed a little and managed to fit in another 25% reserved aura to the build (flesh&stone seemed to fit in fine with sand stance) Missing attack speed on claws, and malevolence jewel. Not sure what I could upgrade furthermore.
Spoiler
Última edição por Rechno em 1 de out de 2020 08:58:06
"
Hey again, thanks for the build. minmaxed a little and managed to fit in another 25% reserved aura to the build (flesh&stone seemed to fit in fine with sand stance) Missing attack speed on claws, and malevolence jewel. Not sure what I could upgrade furthermore.

As you stated, attackspeed on claws would be a nice and I think the biggest add-on. The speed how you ramp up poison stacks is pretty important for max-dmg on bosses. Aside, working on a double-corrupted Perfect Form could get you Gem-Levels or some nice max-res or other useful upgrades.

And ultimatively you can opt for a double curse-setup with corrupted gloves with some curse on hit and changing the amulet-enchantment. Though I have to say - since I skipped this league I didnt really dive into the whole changes to curses, so I am not sure how viable this is right now. But maybe u can think of something.

You can furthermore get 28% qual on the boots and get your flasks up to 26% qual. Just minor stuff though :D
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

As you stated, attackspeed on claws would be a nice and I think the biggest add-on. The speed how you ramp up poison stacks is pretty important for max-dmg on bosses. Aside, working on a double-corrupted Perfect Form could get you Gem-Levels or some nice max-res or other useful upgrades.

And ultimatively you can opt for a double curse-setup with corrupted gloves with some curse on hit and changing the amulet-enchantment. Though I have to say - since I skipped this league I didnt really dive into the whole changes to curses, so I am not sure how viable this is right now. But maybe u can think of something.

You can furthermore get 28% qual on the boots and get your flasks up to 26% qual. Just minor stuff though :D

Thanks, tried yolo double corrupting and hit Warcry +2 and 5% phys reduction while stationary. Not good but still I get to keep the body armor. Double curses definitely possible, something like temp chains. Also glorious vanity (Divine Flesh) near the Acrobatics is possible, since I'm 95% chaos res with flask.
Anyone have some tips on how to deal with t15-16 Eradicator with this build ? I tried but got absolutely stomped.
"
Thanks, tried yolo double corrupting and hit Warcry +2 and 5% phys reduction while stationary. Not good but still I get to keep the body armor. Double curses definitely possible, something like temp chains. Also glorious vanity (Divine Flesh) near the Acrobatics is possible, since I'm 95% chaos res with flask.

Divine Flesh is also an option, though I personally don´t like it on this build. We are very short on passive-points, 75% chaos res is enough and if I run the conversion-route I do it with the hunter-stat on armors as well. Since we don´t use a rare this is not possible. Especially after the nerf to divine flesh I dont think it is worth it for this setup.

"
Anyone have some tips on how to deal with t15-16 Eradicator with this build ? I tried but got absolutely stomped.

topaz flask.
"
Aleteh escreveu:

You literary pop ms or vaal ms and tank everything every phase. I have no idea how you die.
"
Rechno escreveu:

If you have chaos res that high I would swap Amethyst flask for Quarts one for more spell dodge.
Would you consider fortify into the main link setup?
"
brianschroder escreveu:
Would you consider fortify into the main link setup?

Sure if you don't want to proc it with Whirling Blades, although it's gonna have ~10% damage loss penalty.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional