[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Also im planning to build around the new replica eternity shroud and blasphemy grasp, hope it works ! any input or thoughts on it? :D
"
brianschroder escreveu:
Also im planning to build around the new replica eternity shroud and blasphemy grasp, hope it works ! any input or thoughts on it? :D
Could be cool, but expensive of course.

A few notes here:
- the phys as extra chaos doesnt do much for this build in it's normal form. The build does close to no phys damage with the flat chaos crafted claws. Might be worth to use high phys damage claws instead

- ignoring enemy chaos resist makes the - 9% chaos resist on helmet useless, and removes some effectiveness from despair as well (lowering chaos resist). Might be worth switching to a defensive curse like temp chains here. Or maybe poacher's mark to help against bosses.

Or you could voluntarily keep a few non-elder items, to not trigger the effect at all.

- Without perfect form you will lose a bunch of armour, arctic armour and phase acro. You can still get phase acro with a thread of hope in the jewel socket above it though (medium ring I think). But shade form should be a super nice defensive boost to make up for this.

Good luck, I'm curious to hear how it turns out.
Is there a way to use the void fangs base with the build or is that not tenable? (I’m only asking because I see they have a chaos implicit but I know getting elder influence on them would be tricky and super expensive if it can even be done.).

Z.
"
Zestrenocya escreveu:
Is there a way to use the void fangs base with the build or is that not tenable? (I’m only asking because I see they have a chaos implicit but I know getting elder influence on them would be tricky and super expensive if it can even be done.).

Z.

I would skip them because they don't have life gain on it.
Would the alternate quality for herald of agony to apply wither be useful at all? so we dont have to run the totem
"
Morning32 escreveu:
Would the alternate quality for herald of agony to apply wither be useful at all? so we dont have to run the totem

Not really. If you hate totems make a Withering Step + helmet enchant setup from uber melee variant.
The helmet is really difficult to get xD for people who don't want to do the lab over and over again
"
Dynastiew escreveu:
The helmet is really difficult to get xD for people who don't want to do the lab over and over again

For Withering Step?

Just buy min item lvl 85 helmet (if you want to add Hunter's influence for -9% chaos res) with Withering Step enchant and recraft it with fossils.
Atm there are at least 10 helmets on sale starting from 10c.

If you don't want -9% chaos res just get any helmet with enchant and recraft it with fossils.

Evasion base is not mandatory!
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 4 de out de 2020 13:40:12
For pestilent strike :)

Wait should i switch on the uber melee now?
"
Dynastiew escreveu:
For pestilent strike :)

Wait should i switch on the uber melee now?

Only if you want but its same story for regular Pestilent version and Pestilent Strike ench.

Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 4 de out de 2020 15:04:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional