[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What is your opinion on Auls Uprising with Envy for the uber melee version? What about Anomalous Arctic Armor?
Última edição por Kewrdy em 5 de out de 2020 03:17:22
Anyone care to look at what I should try to prio upgrading? https://pastebin.com/bcse2uUP
Do you have any suggestions for gear upgrade priorities?

I'm thinking Necklace (so I can grab tribal furry) -> Gems -> Helmet for me.
Última edição por nematodes em 5 de out de 2020 12:29:02
Can someone explain to me why I had to change so much stuff out to run Herald+ Malevolence + Spider Aspect + Arctic Armour? It was working literally just fine until after the patch today. Unsure if I did something with my equipment I didn't notice or what.

I had to remove some life nodes to reach out for some reduced mana reservation + replace a jewel. Really weird stuff. Not sure what I did wrong.
"
kaculp escreveu:
Can someone explain to me why I had to change so much stuff out to run Herald+ Malevolence + Spider Aspect + Arctic Armour? It was working literally just fine until after the patch today. Unsure if I did something with my equipment I didn't notice or what.

I had to remove some life nodes to reach out for some reduced mana reservation + replace a jewel. Really weird stuff. Not sure what I did wrong.

Increased duration gem in fenumus make spider skill from 25% to 35% in my case. I tested it. Maybe Increased AOE gem raise mana cost too? Dont have blue slot to check it.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 6 de out de 2020 02:01:08
"
BzyxXx escreveu:

Increased duration gem in fenumus make spider skill from 25% to 35% in my case. I tested it. Maybe Increased AOE gem raise mana cost too? Dont have blue slot to check it.

Ahhh great catch thank you. I just swapped over to withering step and didn't realize. I knew enlighten didn't affect Spider so I wrongly assumed other support gems wouldn't either. Thanks so much
Np! Nice to hear that it helps :) Enjoy Your day!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
What's the minimum amount of ex we need to invest to do all end game content or at least T16 and hardest heist stuff?
Any thoughts of the Snakebite gloves?
"
ChosenOne_00 escreveu:
What's the minimum amount of ex we need to invest to do all end game content or at least T16 and hardest heist stuff?

I did a4 Sirus before I got 6L Perfect Form and with 1 rare claw, 1 Wasp Nest. It took a pretty long time but was at least doable with ~5ex.

Perfect Form with two rare claws would be 15-20ex but would be a good dps/survivability boost. It doesn't cost too much more to spec into the uber melee version from there.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional