[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
foster21 escreveu:

1. Having some severe survivability issues.
2. Sometimes the enemies take like no damage while I am slashing, I assume this is an accuracy ring issue which I am trying to buy but maybe not.
3. What is the channeling mana cost reason? I am having no mana issues and I havent really gone out of my way to spec for mana or regen.
4. Ive been aggregating from the ninja on different gems I can try out, I cant find a solid combo, mainly this build is for the heists stuff only because I saw some other dude doing science and asked him what build and this was it. So I have tried wither, no wither, ancestral protector, withering step, touch, plague.

Please someone haaaalp

Your Pastebin link isnt working

1.Survivability shouldnt be a problem with this build while mapping but it heist you can get random 1 shots

2.Viper/Pestilent is kinda clunky without melee strike range that is why i dont use viper/pestilent for clearing and instead use cobra lash.

3.QoL reasons and also for people using Malevolence, Herald and another aura.

Check my cobra lash/ Viper strike in poe ninja just search FatPounded it will give you general ideas for defensive layers
"
1. Having some severe survivability issues.

You are missing one of the most important stats on your jade flask. 3000 flat Evasion is nice but what you really want is the additional 100% increased evasion/armor. Without that you miss out on like 30k armor, this is why u die.

Hey! Got a HH on saturday and it's mostly fine for delirium running but I sometimes die in the end of full juiced deliriums(4 scarabs zana delirium, 100%+ quant etc). Is it really worth it switching out the spider gloves(need resists from gloves if I switch) for atziri's step(For the 16% spell dodge)? I'm running block version of the tree and defences are mostly fine but I think it's ranged elemental dmg from too many sources at the same time killing me, would the 16% spell dodge do such a big difference it's worth loosing ~1mil dps from the spidey gloves? 7,8mil combined dps in PoB atm and just a tad under 5k hp(could get a better helmet, gonna roll the -chaos res one soon and get watcher's eye).

PoB: https://pastebin.com/GHW8VbXw
Última edição por Carnivori em 12 de out de 2020 06:31:10
"
Carnivori escreveu:

Hey! Got a HH on saturday and it's mostly fine for delirium running but I sometimes die in the end of full juiced deliriums(4 scarabs zana delirium, 100%+ quant etc). Is it really worth it switching out the spider gloves(need resists from gloves if I switch) for atziri's step(For the 16% spell dodge)? I'm running block version of the tree and defences are mostly fine but I think it's ranged elemental dmg from too many sources at the same time killing me, would the 16% spell dodge do such a big difference it's worth loosing ~1mil dps from the spidey gloves? 7,8mil combined dps in PoB atm and just a tad under 5k hp(could get a better helmet, gonna roll the -chaos res one soon and get watcher's eye).

Get gloves with Chaos DoT and "Strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy". You can change your amulet anoint from Tribal Fury, I'm using Swift Venoms because I don't have the withering step helmet enchant.

That will preserve your dps while you fully move into the block build and also not really hit HP if you get good rolls on boots/gloves.
"
Carnivori escreveu:
Spoiler

I'm at work atm so i cant see pastebin.

From my perspective yeah, Atziri's Step is worth with 70+ life and 16% spell dodge. It's not just that. You should pick up upgraded Lunaris pantheon and boot ench for 8% spell dodge if hit by spell.

For regular Zana delirious maps even regular build is fine. I was able to push 100% Delirious t16+ maps with uber melee variant and Pestilent Strike.
HH should provide enough buffs to keep you alive but even with it random rips are possible. There is just too much crap going on.
Also, Delirium is high on chaos damage so swap Quicksilver for Amethyst flask.
Thanks for the advice guys! Also holy poggers your amulet is pretty crazy dumptruckzzz. :D Self crafted?
"
Carnivori escreveu:
Thanks for the advice guys! Also holy poggers your amulet is pretty crazy dumptruckzzz. :D Self crafted?

Bought, I think I had a live search up for Chaos DoT, life, and res, then crafted the aspect afterwards. This was before the aspect beasts had dropped in price, it should be cheap to do right now.

These are my items and I am very satisfied str cap lethal pride timeles jewel %40 attack damage max life %8 fortify %20 effect
Oh yea build feel's much better actually with Atziri's Step with the additional enchant. Just gotta craft/buy better gloves and amulet at somepoint and craft the helmet(which will be hard one as I have a lot of resists on my current one).
"
Carnivori escreveu:
Oh yea build feel's much better actually with Atziri's Step with the additional enchant. Just gotta craft/buy better gloves and amulet at somepoint and craft the helmet(which will be hard one as I have a lot of resists on my current one).

Don't forget Lunaris and Gruthkul pantheons.

Also, since you don't have space to cram in Aspect of the Spider you could run Flesh & Stone in sand stance for even more defeneses.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional