[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
casflow28 escreveu:
Spoiler

These are my items and I am very satisfied str cap lethal pride timeles jewel %40 attack damage max life %8 fortify %20 effect

Pretty good. :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Carnivori escreveu:
Oh yea build feel's much better actually with Atziri's Step with the additional enchant. Just gotta craft/buy better gloves and amulet at somepoint and craft the helmet(which will be hard one as I have a lot of resists on my current one).

Don't forget Lunaris and Gruthkul pantheons.

Also, since you don't have space to cram in Aspect of the Spider you could run Flesh & Stone in sand stance for even more defeneses.

Running fully upped Lunaris and Shakari atm. Melee dmg doesnt seem to kill me so I switched to Shakari since I like running speed potion instead of the chaos res potion. Just makes the gameplay feel better for me personally.(probably will use chaos res potion if I run full delirious or something tho) Wonder which gem I should sacrifice to cram in Flesh & Stone but sounds nice.
"
Carnivori escreveu:
"
"
Carnivori escreveu:
Oh yea build feel's much better actually with Atziri's Step with the additional enchant. Just gotta craft/buy better gloves and amulet at somepoint and craft the helmet(which will be hard one as I have a lot of resists on my current one).

Don't forget Lunaris and Gruthkul pantheons.

Also, since you don't have space to cram in Aspect of the Spider you could run Flesh & Stone in sand stance for even more defeneses.

Running fully upped Lunaris and Shakari atm. Melee dmg doesnt seem to kill me so I switched to Shakari since I like running speed potion instead of the chaos res potion. Just makes the gameplay feel better for me personally.(probably will use chaos res potion if I run full delirious or something tho) Wonder which gem I should sacrifice to cram in Flesh & Stone but sounds nice.

Since you are not using Aspect of the Spider you could just remove Culling Strike gem.
True. Thanks, just got off from work gonna try that.
Hello, just a fan who's made some major upgrades and wanted to share.

POB
https://pastebin.com/CNCmEcHM

So I've maintained 5k life near max block with spell dodge, while doubling dps.
We're talking 30m viper strike dps, with a 5m cobra lash ready to go.

I've gotta pseudo 7link cobra lash on my gloves for clearing, and have eliminated the need for totems with a glorious vanity timeless jewel giving wither on hit.

Additional Curse annointment brings temporal chains into the equation, HUGE deeps. And Icefang Orbit, iron ring is better than the herald of agony ring.cheaper too.

Now this setup cost 50ex including crafting the claws so maybe not the best template for a build guide, but i've made it faster, more comfortable, and twice as fast a boss melter.

So i thought i'd put my two cents in, and maybe catch the maker's attention.

Thanks for the gnarly well rounded league starter, and maybe ender.

Última edição por Martynovych em 14 de out de 2020 01:55:44
It's kinda one of the best builds that I'm playing. Tysm for that! And I'm think I will start this PS build next league. Ofc if GGG don;t nerf it :P
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Martynovych escreveu:
Hello, just a fan who's made some major upgrades and wanted to share.

POB
https://pastebin.com/CNCmEcHM

So I've maintained 5k life near max block with spell dodge, while doubling dps.
We're talking 30m viper strike dps, with a 5m cobra lash ready to go.

I've gotta pseudo 7link cobra lash on my gloves for clearing, and have eliminated the need for totems with a glorious vanity timeless jewel giving wither on hit.

Additional Curse annointment brings temporal chains into the equation, HUGE deeps. And Icefang Orbit, iron ring is better than the herald of agony ring.cheaper too.

Now this setup cost 50ex including crafting the claws so maybe not the best template for a build guide, but i've made it faster, more comfortable, and twice as fast a boss melter.

So i thought i'd put my two cents in, and maybe catch the maker's attention.

Thanks for the gnarly well rounded league starter, and maybe ender.

Spoiler

Hi :)

I don't see where do you get 30 mil dps from, it's 4mil on Sirus with the poison duration of 13,5s which is realistically 2 mill at best.

Your armor is low, you don't have the jade flask.
Temp chains aside from defensive aspect doesn't do much for the damage since it just prolongs already long poison duration.
Chaos res is low.
Block chance is not capped.
Attack speed is 4 which is low.

Why Ice Fang Orbit?

Although i appreciate your effort don't get me wrong, you would get better results by replicating the guide.
Atm your char has half or less dps from my uber melee char with lower defenses. :/
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
It's kinda one of the best builds that I'm playing. Tysm for that! And I'm think I will start this PS build next league. Ofc if GGG don;t nerf it :P

good job on putting gear together. Ty for the feedback.
I don't think it's getting nerfed since it's not a meta build.
"
"
BzyxXx escreveu:

good job on putting gear together. Ty for the feedback.
I don't think it's getting nerfed since it's not a meta build.

Yeah. I can update many things in my build but I don't need it. All content deathless :) Now 2 more challenges left and 36/40 done like always. Uber melee version kinda best! I think You don't left this project?:P ty again!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 14 de out de 2020 08:52:24
"

I don't see where do you get 30 mil dps from, it's 4mil on Sirus with the poison duration of 13,5s which is realistically 2 mill at best.

He didn't check the "enemy is Shaper/Guardian/Sirus" box in PoB.
You also can't have onslaught checked as yes with this setup, because your abyssal jewel doesn't work on bosses without minions.

I agree on the chaos resistance missing - that is a huge downside.
It its vital, if you are trying to level to 99/100.
Also the Circle of Nostalgia comes with free "Onslaught on hit" implicit, if you wait long enough on the trade sites.

I do like the double curse setup, but not with self cast.
You'd need proper curse on hit implict gloves for this to work nicely.
Última edição por blastinMot em 14 de out de 2020 16:26:21

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional