[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Martynovych escreveu:
Hello, just a fan who's made some major upgrades and wanted to share.

POB
https://pastebin.com/CNCmEcHM

So I've maintained 5k life near max block with spell dodge, while doubling dps.
We're talking 30m viper strike dps, with a 5m cobra lash ready to go.

I've gotta pseudo 7link cobra lash on my gloves for clearing, and have eliminated the need for totems with a glorious vanity timeless jewel giving wither on hit.

Additional Curse annointment brings temporal chains into the equation, HUGE deeps. And Icefang Orbit, iron ring is better than the herald of agony ring.cheaper too.

Now this setup cost 50ex including crafting the claws so maybe not the best template for a build guide, but i've made it faster, more comfortable, and twice as fast a boss melter.

So i thought i'd put my two cents in, and maybe catch the maker's attention.

Thanks for the gnarly well rounded league starter, and maybe ender.

Spoiler

Hi :)

I don't see where do you get 30 mil dps from, it's 4mil on Sirus with the poison duration of 13,5s which is realistically 2 mill at best.

Your armor is low, you don't have the jade flask.
Temp chains aside from defensive aspect doesn't do much for the damage since it just prolongs already long poison duration.
Chaos res is low.
Block chance is not capped.
Attack speed is 4 which is low.

Why Ice Fang Orbit?

Although i appreciate your effort don't get me wrong, you would get better results by replicating the guide.
Atm your char has half or less dps from my uber melee char with lower defenses. :/

So the 30m was from viper strike, the build has both vs and cs (cs on pseudo 7link gloves, vs on 6link chest). 30m raw dps, when i remember to switch on sirus/shaper dps (whoops) it's at 14m, the same as yours.

The 'upgrade' is in having BOTH cobra lash and viper strike, and eliminating the need for totems, making it much much smoother mapping.

Temporal Chains makes the poisons stack faster and last longer, pob shows how good it is. Also the icefang ring is just a numerical improvement over the herald one, 60% poison damage speaks for itself.

At the cost of 10% block, some chaos res and armor - i'm more than satisfied and thought others would appreciate the totemless cobra lash clear being added to the boss melter.

updated claws
https://pastebin.com/KDefM9qB
Última edição por Martynovych em 14 de out de 2020 22:20:35
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"

I don't see where do you get 30 mil dps from, it's 4mil on Sirus with the poison duration of 13,5s which is realistically 2 mill at best.

He didn't check the "enemy is Shaper/Guardian/Sirus" box in PoB.
You also can't have onslaught checked as yes with this setup, because your abyssal jewel doesn't work on bosses without minions.

I agree on the chaos resistance missing - that is a huge downside.
It its vital, if you are trying to level to 99/100.
Also the Circle of Nostalgia comes with free "Onslaught on hit" implicit, if you wait long enough on the trade sites.

I do like the double curse setup, but not with self cast.
You'd need proper curse on hit implict gloves for this to work nicely.

So i just have frenzy and wither on in configs, coming from blocks and hits.
But the temp chains is on blasphemy and the despair is on an on hit ring, so it really is pretty smooth
cool build but i have a question

can this build easily farm t16-19 100% deli maps solo without/with HH? and how worth to use HH overall?
Última edição por 5tr33t em 15 de out de 2020 06:32:34
"
can this build easily farm t16-19 100% deli maps solo without/with HH? and how worth to use HH overall?

T16 100% is possible with far into endgame gear, t19 exceeds this builds capabilities in terms of "easily". You can clear it, but it is more of a challenge and not really enjoyable or quick. Main reasons for that is that the higher u come into the content the more effective an explo-chest gets. Builds that scale those explosions (mainly builds with more aoe and dmg-conversion) profit from those chests and - moreover - we cannot wear an explo-chest if we stick to the core-idea of the build with perfect form.

Same goes for headhunter. That belt basically buffs every character. But chars that scale with es profit a lot more from it.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

T16 100% is possible with far into endgame gear, t19 exceeds this builds capabilities in terms of "easily". You can clear it, but it is more of a challenge and not really enjoyable or quick. Main reasons for that is that the higher u come into the content the more effective an explo-chest gets. Builds that scale those explosions (mainly builds with more aoe and dmg-conversion) profit from those chests and - moreover - we cannot wear an explo-chest if we stick to the core-idea of the build with perfect form.

Same goes for headhunter. That belt basically buffs every character. But chars that scale with es profit a lot more from it.

Pretty much what Vennto said.

I tested the Uber Melee variant up to T19. Honestly T19 is doable, you can complete it but it's not pleasant. Like Vennto said, it's a challenge.

If you are looking for a 100% Delirious farmer currently, BV Assassin with explody chest is the best option in the game by far atm.
Search on YT GrimRo BV Assassin.
"
Martynovych escreveu:

So i just have frenzy and wither on in configs, coming from blocks and hits.
But the temp chains is on blasphemy and the despair is on an on hit ring, so it really is pretty smooth
Can't see where the frenzy on hit is coming from.
Wither on hit with Glorious Vanity is pretty goodand always has been.

I'd still try to get the "curse on hit" on gloves, so you can remove the blasphemy setup and use something else for the mana reservation instead (herald of agony + ring or aspect of the spider).
"
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

Pretty much what Vennto said.

I tested the Uber Melee variant up to T19. Honestly T19 is doable, you can complete it but it's not pleasant. Like Vennto said, it's a challenge.

If you are looking for a 100% Delirious farmer currently, BV Assassin with explody chest is the best option in the game by far atm.
Search on YT GrimRo BV Assassin.

Okay thanks for answers guys! gl!
Hi.
I am playing your build this league (it's awesome) and recently bought circle of nostalgia but have pretty big problem with sustaining mana. Sorry if this question was asked already but any tips for solving this problem? I already have -10 mana amulet and -6 ring cobra lash costs 13 mana with 48 avaliable mana it's pretty low for 7 attacks per second. Lvl 94 at the moment.
Thanks in advance.
Última edição por awes0mek em 15 de out de 2020 13:47:59
"
awes0mek escreveu:
Hi.
I am playing your build this league (it's awesome) and recently bought circle of nostalgia but have pretty big problem with sustaining mana. Sorry if this question was asked already but any tips for solving this problem? I already have -10 mana amulet and -6 ring cobra lash costs 13 mana with 48 avaliable mana it's pretty low for 7 attacks per second. Lvl 94 at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

I was in a worse position than you with only a -5 amulet. I got a jewel with % of physical damage leeched as mana and full mana all the time.
Última edição por Zly1 em 15 de out de 2020 20:52:03
"
awes0mek escreveu:
Hi.
Thanks in advance.

Swap totem gem setup from gloves into another 4L. Some of the supports is making Aspect of the Spider reserve more mana that it should.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional