[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

thankyou for the build been enjoying this build so far. never know playing DoT can be this much fun. i wondering, i have 2 imperial claw one with flat chaos damage( aspd benchcraft), and one with increase damage with poison (DoT multiplier benchcraft) in pob 2nd imperial claw give more dps(500k more dps) then 1st one, so its kind of noobish question, does dot multiplier/poison damage is more better than flat chaos damage? thanks in advance :D, and one more should i cap my accuracy? since i dont see you using any accuracy gear (exc for ring with 400 acc) if yes where should i look for more accuracy?
Última edição por nugramahesa em 16 de out de 2020 04:17:04
"
thankyou for the build been enjoying this build so far. never know playing DoT can be this much fun. i wondering, i have 2 imperial claw one with flat chaos damage( aspd benchcraft), and one with increase damage with poison (DoT multiplier benchcraft) in pob 2nd imperial claw give more dps(500k more dps) then 1st one, so its kind of noobish question, does dot multiplier/poison damage is more better than flat chaos damage? thanks in advance :D, and one more should i cap my accuracy? since i dont see you using any accuracy gear (exc for ring with 400 acc) if yes where should i look for more accuracy?

In the build description you have the perfect stats AND the priorities for your claws. Read it, stick to it...

On the accuracy thing: This question comes quite often and I think we should think it is time to open up a FQA-Section for the guide :D I never capped mine, but I tried to stay well above the 95%. Ended up mostly with 98 or 99% accuracy and it definately felt better than staying on like 94%. You have different options to get it, fit it in where u want to and if you have the best gear ever and cant fit it there you can still opt for some passive points to boost it. 2 Seasons ago when I played that build I had 500+ Accuracy on my helmet.
And it's done :) 36/40! See Ya next league. And ofcourse again with PS. Love this build!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Great build, has done most of the content with it deathless.
Selling my build for this btw!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2973545
What are people's thoughts on the new Void Fangs experimental base from heist? It has a chaos damage implicit instead of life on hit. Is it worth giving up the survivability for more chaos damage?
"
Pongly escreveu:
What are people's thoughts on the new Void Fangs experimental base from heist? It has a chaos damage implicit instead of life on hit. Is it worth giving up the survivability for more chaos damage?

Honestly the damage isn't even needed. Once you have 2 claws with added Chaos damage, chance for poisons to deal 100% deal 100% more damage and, and AS, everything else is just pushing the limits. Like a Watcher's eye with CDOT multiplier and claws with this as well as the aforementioned 3 affixes. You can really push this build to extremes if you want, but it's not necessary.

So in short - nah, I don't think they're needed. Plus you'd have to slam them with an Awakener's orb to create the elder base. Seems like they cannot drop as an elder base.
"
JayCy escreveu:
"
Pongly escreveu:

Honestly the damage isn't even needed. Once you have 2 claws with added Chaos damage, chance for poisons to deal 100% deal 100% more damage and, and AS, everything else is just pushing the limits. Like a Watcher's eye with CDOT multiplier and claws with this as well as the aforementioned 3 affixes. You can really push this build to extremes if you want, but it's not necessary.

So in short - nah, I don't think they're needed. Plus you'd have to slam them with an Awakener's orb to create the elder base. Seems like they cannot drop as an elder base.

And on top of that you lose the life gain on hit, which is very nice to have for the delirious maps.
Última edição por blastinMot em 18 de out de 2020 14:44:38
"
JayCy escreveu:
"
Pongly escreveu:

I figured that would be the case, thanks.
Could someone take a look at my build and see what I'm doing wrong? I feel that I am way too squishy and bosses just delete me if I run out of flask charges for even a second. The damage and clear is great, no complaints there. But I am on the verge of quitting this character if I don't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wCtVcnsk
If the pastebin doesn't work my character is public on my profile
Última edição por Pongly em 19 de out de 2020 01:06:21
"
PoB: https://pastebin.com/wCtVcnsk
If the pastebin doesn't work my character is public

Pastebin doesnt work, and to have a detailled look you have to provide one. Can´t see max life etc from checking all your stuff. Ideally community fork plz.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional