[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Blutspakt escreveu:
beside my weapons i dont know why my damage is just so low. i dont gethow to get to the damage from the one linked on page one for pestilent strike. even if i switch my weapons to better one im stuck at 1,6mio combined dps...

SOmeone can help me with this?

Sort out your flasks. Damage will be there in the later stages. You need to level your gems and get quality. Awakened gems are prefered.
You are missing jewels and Watchers Eye.
Claw could be little better.
Just sort out piece by piece.

bought a Coralito's Signature while i tried to figure out where my dmg ist missing.

without better claws im at 1,3 now.

good claws are rare to find right now. selfcrafting is to expensive for me

yhea leveling to 90 should be the first step.

but cant figure out why there is these huge gap just because of some awa gems?and some character levels

First off:
I tried this build for 3.12 and I love it
One of those leagues, where the build clicked and I got to farm a whole lot of content

My gear:

And there's still room for improvement on the claws. Haven't gotten lucky with the local Chaos Damage roll.
Whenever I hit it, the "60% to deal 100% more Poison Damage" wasn't there.
Still trying.

Basically did every endgame content there is
Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, A8 Sirus (my first btw)
Still got "The Twins" contract laying around, which I want to tackle next.

BUT after several tries I still didn't manage to kill Aul. Finally found one after several leagues (before I continued onto other games).
Found on with Onslaught and 2 additional projectiles.
Everytime I try to lead his charge away from the outsides Clusters, the explosion still activates them, which then completely wrecks me once he does his "Pew Pew Beam" Phase.
Any tipps on Aul? Was thinking to run Purity of Ice. Any experience?
Wanted to figure out in PoB how I could make it work to run Purity of Ice and still keep either Aspect of the Spider or Herald of Agony
"
Blutspakt escreveu:

bought a Coralito's Signature while i tried to figure out where my dmg ist missing.

without better claws im at 1,3 now.
Seems like you figured it out already, because your PoB at the moment shows 6,7m with wither and spider stacks.

"
S_Guy escreveu:
BUT after several tries I still didn't manage to kill Aul. Finally found one after several leagues (before I continued onto other games).
Found on with Onslaught and 2 additional projectiles.
Everytime I try to lead his charge away from the outsides Clusters, the explosion still activates them, which then completely wrecks me once he does his "Pew Pew Beam" Phase.
Any tipps on Aul? Was thinking to run Purity of Ice. Any experience?
Wanted to figure out in PoB how I could make it work to run Purity of Ice and still keep either Aspect of the Spider or Herald of Agony

On which depth?
With Aul the fight is very much skill based.
When you know which attacks he uses and how to counter them, it gets considerably easier.
I suggest watching some fights on Youtube and then trying out to just dodge his attacks for a few rounds. If you have this down and he doesn't oneshot you all the time (depending on depths/mods), you should manage to kill him.

Edit: If you have enough damage you can just straight remove one of your auras for the Purity of Ice.
Última edição por blastinMot em 27 de out de 2020 07:58:59
So, i've finally build the ûber Melee version, and are VERY close to same numbers as OP.

My question is how to use the withering step skill... I dont really know how it works, but im guessing it kinda like enduring cry, in the sense that there has to be enemies all around you, when yo ucast it?

Ive been using it on my left mouse button, to "auto-cast" it, but it that not a good idea?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/kbZ0Hw3c

With regards!

"
Fathervic escreveu:
So, i've finally build the ûber Melee version, and are VERY close to same numbers as OP.

My question is how to use the withering step skill... I dont really know how it works, but im guessing it kinda like enduring cry, in the sense that there has to be enemies all around you, when yo ucast it?

Ive been using it on my left mouse button, to "auto-cast" it, but it that not a good idea?

POB:

With regards!

Hi :)

Withering Step applies the debuff when you press it, in an area around you at that moment.
It's better not to use at as auto-cast.

Btw you are deviating from Uber Melee, it uses Atziri's Step boots.

Also your flasks are different and you don't have curse protection which is a must have.
someone could look at my char?

https://pastebin.com/icT7Rfz2

beside some jewels how could i go further?

wanna reach the 10 or more dps
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Fathervic escreveu:

POB:

With regards!

Hi :)

Withering Step applies the debuff when you press it, in an area around you at that moment.
It's better not to use at as auto-cast.

Btw you are deviating from Uber Melee, it uses Atziri's Step boots.

Also your flasks are different and you don't have curse protection which is a must have.

Thanks alot! I will try to cast it manually, but i just feel there is enough buttons to deal with as it is :)
Anyone tried this on hardcore with a shield? I saw some shield users being very high level with Pestilent Strike/ Shield on offhand. I'm just not sure if their tree is changed that much.

"
Anyone tried this on hardcore with a shield? I saw some shield users being very high level with Pestilent Strike/ Shield on offhand. I'm just not sure if their tree is changed that much.

The build works with a shield. Especially to start-off the season some people opt for the self-poison golden rule in combination with that incursion-shield + kaoms boots + that freeze-ring, combining a vast number of mechanics to raise your action-speed.

It works fine in low-tier and mid-tier maps (hence Season-start) and you basically use it to make your way into the T13/T14 Maps to get those Ilvl 83 claws and other stuff that has higher Ilvl-requirements.

Lategame though it is really more of a hardcore-approach, since you will lack tons of damage. Tried it and it simply cant compete, especially since we are not really squishy when going max-block.
"
Blutspakt escreveu:
someone could look at my char?

https://pastebin.com/icT7Rfz2

beside some jewels how could i go further?

wanna reach the 10 or more dps

You're missing the helmet enchant (40% increased PS or whatever your main skill is, it's on the OP) and your ammy could be a little better. Other than that looks pretty good. You could use a few more levels to pick up another jewel slot as well. If you don't know yet there's an easy XP farm - use ILVL 83 either Repository or Tunnels Heist contracts. Make sure you open everything up first, set off the alarm at the end and then you can go through the whole place, especially where the chests that need a rogue to open are and kill everything. You can make a couple passes through the whole place and gain an absolute fuckton of XP. You can probably get from 89 to 93 in just a couple hours which is absurd. It's dangerous yes, but as long as you're even a little efficient dying here and there won't even matter.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional