[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Just to add some data to the discussion. If I load my 3.10 build as it was, and add the Replica Alberon's Warpath I get +17.2% combined DPS. It obliterates my resists but nothing that wouldn't be fixable, especially with deterministic crafting.

Not 100% sure on the maths but the enchant (which doesn't work in PoB) gives me roughly 5% per claw.
Última edição por Yalpe em 2 de nov de 2020 13:42:26
You're right, just checked it myself, for me the effect of the boots is not worth the trade-off though. I mean yeah, they add more dps, for sure. But in the end you have to balance it out with resistances somewhere else, where you could potentially have gotten damage, defense or utility.

I also checked poe.ninja and I found a PF with Pestilent Strike that does what I stated above: heavily invests into Str. Stacking, reached 1400 and all dmg comes from the boots. Although he went for a rare chest to solve resistances it is definately an option to keep in mind. The boots prove to be worthwhile though you use a split personality jewel with str as well. Guess we can summarize it that we got a few more options to play around with with heist :)
Última edição por Vennto em 2 de nov de 2020 14:17:41
"
Vennto escreveu:
You're right, just checked it myself, for me the effect of the boots is not worth the trade-off though. I mean yeah, they add more dps, for sure. But in the end you have to balance it out with resistances somewhere else, where you could potentially have gotten damage, defense or utility.

I also checked poe.ninja and I found a PF with Pestilent Strike that does what I stated above: heavily invests into Str. Stacking, reached 1400 and all dmg comes from the boots. Although he went for a rare chest to solve resistances it is definately an option to keep in mind. The boots prove to be worthwhile though you use a split personality jewel with str as well. Guess we can summarize it that we got a few more options to play around with with heist :)

Again not saying its better, just trying to open up the discussion. I find it unlikely that a build is ever perfected. Plus, I enjoy throwing ideas around :)
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

Again not saying its better, just trying to open up the discussion. I find it unlikely that a build is ever perfected. Plus, I enjoy throwing ideas around :)

Personally i think str stacking with those boots is the best way to go, because it relaxes your gear for other useful stuff.

I just don't know will they be available next league.

What I would like to achieve is to use Transcendence keystone from Timeless jewel while transferring phys mitigation to Endurance charges and Basalt flask.
I've tinkered with it in the PoB. It's "doable" in current setup but requires lvl 100. It's a stretch tbh.
I think it could be solved better with strength stacking.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 2 de nov de 2020 16:47:19
so I tried out the new Void Fang dagger thinking an extra 50-100 base chaos damage would be a huge boost but only got maybe 400k total dps is this right? doesn't seem like much... maybe I just don't really understand the formulas

for reference this should contain my current claws and the crafted Void Fang though to be honest it only has the bare minimum

https://pastebin.com/HiA4aLJt
Última edição por TheHatedOne em 3 de nov de 2020 06:52:14
"
so I tried out the new Void Fang dagger thinking an extra 50-100 base chaos damage would be a huge boost but only got maybe 400k total dps is this right? doesn't seem like much... maybe I just don't really understand the formulas

for reference this should contain my current claws and the crafted Void Fang though to be honest it only has the bare minimum

https://pastebin.com/HiA4aLJt

I checked your PoB and played around with it, changing some passives and working on the calculations - kinda same result. I guess this has basically 2 reasons: Your other 2 weapons do have a higher phys damage and our poison is not only generated by our on-hit chaos damage but rather on our total on-hit dps. If you compare it, the void fangs have - though having tons more chaos - "only" 50dps more.

The total value might also suffer from the fact that you have a lower attackspeed with them - you drop from 6.9 aps to 6.2, effectively taking longer to reach max stacks and having less max stacks. That also may lead to lower dps. Last point: I don´t like your warlord stat, you should have gone with the hunter-stat "poisons you inflict deal damage 15% faster". Also a suffix. What I find really disturbing though it doesn´t change the dps in PoB, only the poison-damage. Maybe it can´t calculate that stat properly, in general and from my humble experience "deal damage faster" is a really powerful stat so I think this is the one you should have picked up, even if PoB can´t show the results in numbers.
i grabbed warlord because when fossil crafting it didnt change the rolls for the prefixes rolling with a hunter stat makes it a dream come true to roll chaos damage and poison double damage

in short it only has warlord to get the elder influence on the item

edit: for reference craft of exile's "cost" to roll those two prefixes and and a t3,t2,t1 attack speed - "Avg. converted costs per success 17,248 chaos"
Última edição por TheHatedOne em 3 de nov de 2020 15:17:38
Thank you for the excellent guide. A few parts are poorly edited or unclear, though.
I'm following the Uber Melee strat (I'm too lazy to drop totems), and I just got Pestilent Strike. Not sure which are the best support gems to use with PF (the guide just says swap PS in for VS). Any opinions? Still using add melee physical and melee splash right now.

"
Thank you for the excellent guide. A few parts are poorly edited or unclear, though.
I'm following the Uber Melee strat (I'm too lazy to drop totems), and I just got Pestilent Strike. Not sure which are the best support gems to use with PF (the guide just says swap PS in for VS). Any opinions? Still using add melee physical and melee splash right now.

I am working right now on a big update for the leveling guide to improve what currently is given. Pestilent Strike works definately a bit different.

1. You don´t need Melee Splash with PS, since it has an automatical spread once you killed your first target. Take Ancestral Call instead for Map Clearing.

2. Swap Ancestral Call on bosses for Melee Physical Damage first, and later once you have it for Multistrike when facing bosses.

3. Your other links are on a 5-link: Unbound Ailments, Deadly Ailments, Added Chaos damage. So your ideal 4-link setup is G-R-B-B or G-G-R-B. Technically Unbound Ailments + Added Chaos damage is best, but since we go for Evasion or Armor-Evasion bases your chances of finding G-G-R-B on a fitting base are higher.

If you have any other questions, hit me up. The very in-depth update for the leveling guide for all 10 acts will be ready for 3.13, still testing stuff but I got a good feeling about the Racing/Leveling already ;-)
Whoa, thanks for the swift and detailed response! 10/10.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional