[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Thought on cluster jewels for uber melee version?

The Build works perfectly fine without Cluster Jewels, especially the uber melee variant should skip them in my opinion. The reason for that: The additional Chaos notes in the top part of the tree are too good to skip if you want to maximize the damage. So the only ones you can stop with our scuffed life pool are block nodes, which basically counteracts the whole idea of the uber melee variant being mmax block.

Aside from that, the Cluster Jewels and nodes you pointed out are indeed strong, especially Low Tolerance and Wasting affliction. The others on medium are also strong.

For the Large one goes the same, good choices. I just like to add here that you can run with Chaos-Clusters too and grab:

Wicked Pall, Unspeakeable Gifts for Explos, Touch of Cruelty for hindering or unholy grace. The final choices should be down to personal preferences, but they are all good.

I gave up 2 jewel sockets and picked up one of these, gained over a million dps. As I level above 95 I can replace the other jewel sockets:

Rest of my gear:

Fully juiced 100% Delirious T19 map with the 3.13 iteration of Uber Melee Pestilent

important mods:
-monsters have 575% increased crit. strike chance
- +62% to monster crit. multi.
-monsters fire 2 additional projectiles
-extra cold monsters and increased cold damage taken
-extra fire monsters and increased fire damage taken
- 17% more monster damage
- 22% more monster life
-Harbingers, Breach, Legion, Metamorph...
-Warlord mobs

https://youtu.be/l3yLHShFtag

Again no cluster jewels, no legacy or Harvest crafted gear. Char lvl95. Budget ~20ex.

Died once from Legions due some unknown degen to me. Actually the hardest thing in the map was the Metamorph. xD
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 8 de nov de 2020 17:56:58
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
Fully juiced 100% Delirious T19 map with the 3.13 iteration of Uber Melee Pestilent

important mods:
-monsters have 575% increased crit. strike chance
- +62% to monster crit. multi.
-monsters fire 2 additional projectiles
-extra cold monsters and increased cold damage taken
-extra fire monsters and increased fire damage taken
- 17% more monster damage
- 22% more monster life
-Harbingers, Breach, Legion, Metamorph...
-Warlord mobs

https://youtu.be/l3yLHShFtag

Again no cluster jewels, no legacy or Harvest crafted gear. Char lvl95. Budget ~20ex.

Died once from Legions due some unknown degen to me. Actually the hardest thing in the map was the Metamorph. xD

Ok, stop teasing ;) Can we get it before the next event league?
"
Yalpe escreveu:

I'll send you the pastebin PM
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 8 de nov de 2020 18:44:12
"
"
Yalpe escreveu:

I'll send you the pastebin PM

pm'd you too if I could grab it.

Cheers mate
ADDED PASTEBIN AND GEAR FOR "Ultimate Transcending Melee Poison Pathfinder - 100% Delirious farmer"

GUIDE FOR IT DURING THE DAY
"
ADDED PASTEBIN AND GEAR FOR "Ultimate Transcending Melee Poison Pathfinder - 100% Delirious farmer"

GUIDE FOR IT DURING THE DAY

THIS IS AMAZING!!!

Giving the budget and no harvest crafts, you did amazing job (as always). When I played with my PoB, respecing from Divine Flesh (after nerfs sadly) to Transcendence gives me 2.2M eHP against elemental (claw + shield).... This is already aurastacker level with 10 times lower budget!

I am just a little concerned with low eHP against physical hits, but I simply need to see how it plays.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Once you have corrupted blood immunity from jewel and high chaos resistance, you can take forbidden taste instead of life flask. Regular bleed is a non-issue, and I never died to it. Extra dodge and instant heal is hard to pass.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Última edição por sprawdzampoczte em 11 de nov de 2020 10:42:52
"
EDIT: Once you have corrupted blood immunity from jewel and high chaos resistance, you can take forbidden taste instead of life flask. Regular bleed is a non-issue, and I never died to it. Extra dodge and instant heal is hard to pass.

Good idea. That way it is possible to swap out the quartz flask for a basalt flask, adding another 15% phys dmg reduction.
A M A Z I N G.

I gotta try this build for sure. Finally something powerfull w/o abusing broken mechanics on a budget.

Thanks for sharing!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

Good idea. That way it is possible to swap out the quartz flask for a basalt flask, adding another 15% phys dmg reduction.

I really like this idea if it works.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional