[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I noticed that the current PoB calculation for poison is off regarding the claw elder mod and PF node. Like both are listed under Poison Total More: as more multipliers and when dual-wielding the elder mod even gets split in half.
So basically instead of a 100% chance to deal 100% more damage PoB gives you a 30% more multiplier(first claw), another 30% more multiplier(second claw) and then a 40% more multiplier (flask node) which results in 133,6% more Damage instead of 100% more. So if you want to temporarily fix it add a 15% less Damage over Time Multiplier to a piece of gear (preferably not flasks -> flask effect)

Btw the reason why the claws give 30% more damage each is mostly due to considerations with only 1 elder mod claw while dual-wielding as at that point a single 30% more Multiplier is equivalent to the elder mods actual effect. However if you dual-wield elder claws or have the PF Node it is incorrect.
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
A M A Z I N G.

I gotta try this build for sure. Finally something powerfull w/o abusing broken mechanics on a budget.

Thanks for sharing!!

Tyvm man!

In absolute terms isn't exactly a budget. Some would argue Transcendence is broken but nevertheless considering whole build can be made and what it can do for a cost of one double mod Circle of Anguish ring, it is budget. If you have extra Ex you can always slap HH on it.

Not that i'm comparing it explody Assassin which is prob the best ever, just saying...

Hope you'll have fun. :)

"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
EDIT: Once you have corrupted blood immunity from jewel and high chaos resistance, you can take forbidden taste instead of life flask. Regular bleed is a non-issue, and I never died to it. Extra dodge and instant heal is hard to pass.

Good idea. That way it is possible to swap out the quartz flask for a basalt flask, adding another 15% phys dmg reduction.

I really like this idea if it works.

It works, 99% of the time. Except when you get that heavy bleed in the middle of mayhem which will kill you. xD

I was going on the safe side with magic flask but yeah, Forbidden Taste with Chemist's Basalt flask is a viable alternative. :)
"
AvengingTenshi escreveu:
I noticed that the current PoB calculation for poison is off regarding the claw elder mod and PF node. Like both are listed under Poison Total More: as more multipliers and when dual-wielding the elder mod even gets split in half.
So basically instead of a 100% chance to deal 100% more damage PoB gives you a 30% more multiplier(first claw), another 30% more multiplier(second claw) and then a 40% more multiplier (flask node) which results in 133,6% more Damage instead of 100% more. So if you want to temporarily fix it add a 15% less Damage over Time Multiplier to a piece of gear (preferably not flasks -> flask effect)

Btw the reason why the claws give 30% more damage each is mostly due to considerations with only 1 elder mod claw while dual-wielding as at that point a single 30% more Multiplier is equivalent to the elder mods actual effect. However if you dual-wield elder claws or have the PF Node it is incorrect.

You are right about how it's calculated but PoB already does it that way if i'm not mistaken.

Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 11 de nov de 2020 17:13:06
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Tyvm man!

In absolute terms isn't exactly a budget. Some would argue Transcendence is broken but nevertheless considering whole build can be made and what it can do for a cost of one double mod Circle of Anguish ring, it is budget. If you have extra Ex you can always slap HH on it.

Not that i'm comparing it explody Assassin which is prob the best ever, just saying...

Ah, the T19 Deli is not my thing, I was refering to the "normal" version... And 20 ex for Heist is very budget.

Which explody Assassin build?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"

Tyvm man!

Ah, the T19 Deli is not my thing, I was refering to the "normal" version... And 20 ex for Heist is very budget.

I wanted to try this build for fun last week but then I saw the prime resonator prices and said fuck it haha. Best build I've played for T19 was a CoC Ice Nova Assassin in Harvest.
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"

Tyvm man!

This one

https://youtu.be/RTEKPTtH53I

It's quite expensive, at least his character...
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 12 de nov de 2020 12:22:00
Hi there,

planning on starting with this in 3.13

I prefer to plan my builds for lv 94. Which 6 points would you drop?

"

Hi there,

planning on starting with this in 3.13

I prefer to plan my builds for lv 94. Which 6 points would you drop?

If you have a look into the pob you´ll see that it is always for level 95, not 100. So all you have to drop is one point.
I guess if you are running aspect of the crab plus everything else with Enlighten level 3 you still absolutely need to have the -9 mana cost on ring? Am i missing something else?
"
shanegerous escreveu:
I guess if you are running aspect of the crab plus everything else with Enlighten level 3 you still absolutely need to have the -9 mana cost on ring? Am i missing something else?

Minus mana cost craft is not 100% necessary but without it you are on the edge of playable because of miniscule leftover mana.

Enlighten 3 is ok if you remove Culling Strike from Herald of Agony, otherwise you will need Enlighten 4.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional