[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Última edição por Yalpe em 4 de nov de 2020 16:48:35
"
Vennto escreveu:

I am working right now on a big update for the leveling guide to improve what currently is given. Pestilent Strike works definately a bit different.

If you need some material. For levelling cobra lash and VG simply the best just because clear speed. I played both and here is some of my thoughts:

1) Starting from 34 lvl and approximately up to 40-55 lvl: venom gyre + pierce sup + added chaos damage + lesser\great projectlies works just perfectly with Mortem Morsu claws. With three heralds or malevolence even if you don't have a 5-link armor - it's not a problem, clear speed is great. Bosses quickly wiped too.

2) Praxis is STRONGLY nedeed for leveling. This should be noted more. Without this ring even with mana regen nodes (Primal Spirit, Mana Flows) and 1-2 lvl clarity it's still not enough mana => you still needed your mana flask.

3) Low lvl unique gloves (Giantsbane) or boots ("not so low" Alberon's Warpath) with flat phys or chaos damage - is good source of damage.

4) You need to keep your res as close to maximum as possible. Starting with approximately 40 lvl they become more and more impotant anf that's kinda tricky and non-obvious for newbies. Until The Brine King rape your char :).

5) Another difficult moment - when exacly player should take "Iron reflexes" node? I take it on 56 lvl, because mobs in heists started doing a lot of damage. It's fine only with flask:

Because armor is shiity:

Still thinking that is actually needs to be done only when you take The Perfect Form.

Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 5 de nov de 2020 09:29:40
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

I am working right now on a big update for the leveling guide to improve what currently is given. Pestilent Strike works definately a bit different.

If you need some material. For levelling cobra lash and VG simply the best just because clear speed. I played both and here is some of my thoughts:

1) Starting from 34 lvl and approximately up to 40-55 lvl: venom gyre + pierce sup + added chaos damage + lesser\great projectlies works just perfectly with Mortem Morsu claws. With three heralds or malevolence even if you don't have a 5-link armor - it's not a problem, clear speed is great. Bosses quickly wiped too.

2) Praxis is STRONGLY nedeed for leveling. This should be noted more. Without this ring even with mana regen nodes (Primal Spirit, Mana Flows) and 1-2 lvl clarity it's still not enough mana => you still needed your mana flask.

3) Low lvl unique gloves (Giantsbane) or boots ("not so low" Alberon's Warpath) with flat phys or chaos damage - is good source of damage.

4) You need to keep your res as close to maximum as possible. Starting with approximately 40 lvl they become more and more impotant anf that's kinda tricky and non-obvious for newbies. Until The Brine King rape your char :).

5) Another difficult moment - when exacly player should take "Iron reflexes" node? I take it on 56 lvl, because mobs in heists started doing a lot of damage. It's fine only with flask:

Because armor is shiity:

Still thinking that is actually needs to be done only when you take The Perfect Form.

Isn't this guide for new league start?
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

Because armor is shiity:

Isn't this guide for new league start?
Thought on cluster jewels for uber melee version?

The "+4% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier" medium cluster jewel has a number of great notables:

"
Low Tolerance:
+8% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison
Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage

Wasting Affliction:
20% increased Damage with Ailments
Damaging Ailments deal damage 10% faster

Flow of Life:
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Circling Oblivion:
25% increased Damage over Time
25% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies

And the large Claw cluster jewel "Claw Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments" has:

"
Disease Vector:
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison while wielding a Claw or Dagger
Enemies Poisoned by you cannot Regenerate Life

Martial Prowess:
20% increased Attack Damage
6% increased Attack Speed
15% increased Global Accuracy Rating
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills

Devastator:
20% increased Attack Damage
20% increased Damage wth Ailments from Attack Skills
Enemies Killed wiht Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing 10% of their Life as Physical Damage
"

Well appreciated, and of course I will discuss starting uniques in a seperate section and the other things u mentioned. But as am19228 pointed out, this guide will focus especially on league-start, so you can´t guarantee those uniques. As Resistances are low and hard to come by I wasn´t able to ignore a resistance ring to swap in paxis, and you can´t guarantee on league start to get your hands on it too, as well as the mortem morsu claws. I specifically tried to test this in a SSF Environment so far. Of course, with league start you can look for claw-upgrades and possibly helpful uniques via live-search and I will adress this. Aside from that the Ranged Skills are outperformed and not worth picking up while leveling.

"
Thought on cluster jewels for uber melee version?

The Build works perfectly fine without Cluster Jewels, especially the uber melee variant should skip them in my opinion. The reason for that: The additional Chaos notes in the top part of the tree are too good to skip if you want to maximize the damage. So the only ones you can stop with our scuffed life pool are block nodes, which basically counteracts the whole idea of the uber melee variant being mmax block.

Aside from that, the Cluster Jewels and nodes you pointed out are indeed strong, especially Low Tolerance and Wasting affliction. The others on medium are also strong.

For the Large one goes the same, good choices. I just like to add here that you can run with Chaos-Clusters too and grab:

Wicked Pall, Unspeakeable Gifts for Explos, Touch of Cruelty for hindering or unholy grace. The final choices should be down to personal preferences, but they are all good.

If the armor is 4,5 links, what should I do with the skill gem?
"
handark12 escreveu:

If the armor is 4,5 links, what should I do with the skill gem?

Which main skill?
"
Vennto escreveu:

I'm improving Uber Melee. It's pretty pretty good so far!

Sneak peak videos, no cluster jewels, no legacy gear:

Wave 20 Simulacrum without use of Molten Shell! Notice that i'm often just standing and just press flasks xD

https://youtu.be/70xnVbX9z8M

Fully juiced 100% Delirious T16 is now smooth sailing
https://youtu.be/E_dOw1ZxtOc
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 8 de nov de 2020 07:59:21
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

I'm improving Uber Melee. It's pretty pretty good so far!

Sneak peak videos, no cluster jewels, no legacy gear:

Wave 20 Simulacrum without use of Molten Shell! Notice that i'm often just standing and just press flasks xD

https://youtu.be/70xnVbX9z8M

Fully juiced 100% Delirious T16 is now smooth sailing
https://youtu.be/E_dOw1ZxtOc

I am teased.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional