[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey I'm probably missing something but there's 250 pages of replies, so sorry if I'm repeating a question. You mention Phase Acrobatics in the main post but in the PoB those nodes aren't taken.

Edit:
Nevermind it's from the Perfect Form.
Última edição por Lokimjolnir em 31 de out de 2020 18:30:34
Hello, guys. Just quick question - is this jewel good enough for build or something just with 7% increased health would be better?
Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 2 de nov de 2020 00:09:11
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
Hello, guys. Just quick question - is this jewel good enough for build or something just with 7% increased health would be better?

For starting with the build this is okay.
Of course 7% max life would be better.
For second mods look for attack speed with claws/while dual wielding/one-handed weapons and third mod "increased damage with poison" (which is a little better than duration). For the 4th mod look either for resists (all res is very good) or stats (int, str), depending what you need for your build.
Another route would be to look for a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" implicit.
Última edição por blastinMot em 2 de nov de 2020 01:46:24
Hey folks,

Played this build a lot in 3.10 and I might revisit it next patch as my latest builds have not been great at boss killing. I see that not much has changed though. Did the replicas/alt quality gems bring anything to the table?

Chaos res was somewhat an issue in delirium and with deterministic crafting I think it could be fixed.

PS.: Hi blastinMot I remember you from 3.10 :D
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Hey folks,

Played this build a lot in 3.10 and I might revisit it next patch as my latest builds have not been great at boss killing. I see that not much has changed though. Did the replicas/alt quality gems bring anything to the table?

Chaos res was somewhat an issue in delirium and with deterministic crafting I think it could be fixed.

Well, if you play it next patch then it's kinda redundant to talk about alt quality gems since we don't know yet if they make it into the core game ;) as far as the replicas go it's literally the same story.

Other than that, it is confirmed that Harvest will go core in 3.13 so we get some sort of crafting back which will make it easy/more accessible to max out chaos res.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Hey folks,

Well, if you play it next patch then it's kinda redundant to talk about alt quality gems since we don't know yet if they make it into the core game ;) as far as the replicas go it's literally the same story.

Other than that, it is confirmed that Harvest will go core in 3.13 so we get some sort of crafting back which will make it easy/more accessible to max out chaos res.

Hey Vennto! You made the leveling guide didn't you? I remember you. I'm sure that the gems/replicas will make it in the game somehow even if heist doesn't. It adds another layer to the game which is always good. I'd like to think that the experimental bases will work better with deterministic crafting. Sadly, the claws need to be Elder for this build so we wouldn't be able to craft with them...
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:

Hey Vennto! You made the leveling guide didn't you? I remember you. I'm sure that the gems/replicas will make it in the game somehow even if heist doesn't. It adds another layer to the game which is always good. I'd like to think that the experimental bases will work better with deterministic crafting. Sadly, the claws need to be Elder for this build so we wouldn't be able to craft with them...

Yes, indeed :) Though I have to admit: I could have done a better job. Since I am skipping Heist entirely I got more and more into racing and I am currently trying to make this build way faster on leveling. So if Thorstein is down for it I will overhaul the leveling-guide entirely and way more in-depth. I figured while trying to race with this build that I need to cover a lot more ground than only 2 Acts.

Allright, let's talk about Heist then: Unique-wise there is not much interesting there for us. Honorable mentions would be Chains of Emancipation to set yourself to maximum rage or mercenarys lot if u play with marks. Replica Perfect Form loses it's core identity with phase acrobatics and is not useful for the way we built the defensive layers. Same goes for replica soul tether... Just not useful.

Concerning the base types: Malign Fangs add flat chaos damage, yes. They might be interesting next patch when harvest goes core. U would influence them with hunters orb and then combine them with another claw to be double influenced. In the current situation it would take way too much luck or currency to get useful mods (especially compared to how easy it is to craft decent claws with elder only), but if harvest returns this will be one thing we can use from heist. I will have to point out though: missing the flat life on it has to be compensated. I would max build one of those claws and stick with another for leech or - also an option I have in mind - this claw + shield.

Gems:

U can run an alternate quality HoA that inflicts withered on hit, Whirling Blades has 200% incr. Evasion during use seems an interesting gem. As for Viper Strike I would stick to the default honestly, VG as well, PS and CL too so all of our main spells don't change. Since I really like Plague Bearer you can take the alternate gem that adds 10% incr. Movementspeed.

Overall there are some nice interactions, but nothing fundamentally changes the way we built or play this character. So in the end a lot of the coices come down to personal preference.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:

Yes, indeed :) Though I have to admit: I could have done a better job. Since I am skipping Heist entirely I got more and more into racing and I am currently trying to make this build way faster on leveling. So if Thorstein is down for it I will overhaul the leveling-guide entirely and way more in-depth. I figured while trying to race with this build that I need to cover a lot more ground than only 2 Acts.

Allright, let's talk about Heist then: Unique-wise there is not much interesting there for us. Honorable mentions would be Chains of Emancipation to set yourself to maximum rage or mercenarys lot if u play with marks. Replica Perfect Form loses it's core identity with phase acrobatics and is not useful for the way we built the defensive layers. Same goes for replica soul tether... Just not useful.

Concerning the base types: Malign Fangs add flat chaos damage, yes. They might be interesting next patch when harvest goes core. U would influence them with hunters orb and then combine them with another claw to be double influenced. In the current situation it would take way too much luck or currency to get useful mods (especially compared to how easy it is to craft decent claws with elder only), but if harvest returns this will be one thing we can use from heist. I will have to point out though: missing the flat life on it has to be compensated. I would max build one of those claws and stick with another for leech or - also an option I have in mind - this claw + shield.

Gems:

U can run an alternate quality HoA that inflicts withered on hit, Whirling Blades has 200% incr. Evasion during use seems an interesting gem. As for Viper Strike I would stick to the default honestly, VG as well, PS and CL too so all of our main spells don't change. Since I really like Plague Bearer you can take the alternate gem that adds 10% incr. Movementspeed.

Overall there are some nice interactions, but nothing fundamentally changes the way we built or play this character. So in the end a lot of the coices come down to personal preference.

Ofc mate, i'm always for fine tuning. :D

Venom Gyre alternates are interesting. Anomalous gives 10 more dmg combined and Divergent gives +1 Chain.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Gems:

Oh I didn't think about transferring elder influence by using an awakener orb. That's a very good idea.

I've seen some builds on poeninja that do strength stacking with Replica Alberon's Warpath. Its not quite the same build but close enough and worth considering. I didn't look at the PoB though.

Heist also has a couple of interesting enchantments like:

Chaos Modifiers have 8% increased Effect
Chaos Modifiers have 15% increased Effect 200% increased Attribute Requirements

Yeah I've seen those boots too while browsing. My reason for not taking them into consideration is as simple as this: To use them to their full potential u have to commit heavily to the strength-stacking.. Our passive-tree doesn't allow for that. I haven't checked the pob's of people who went for it and maybe they just take one or two of the corrupted Delirium Jewels to boost strength for some effect but call it my nature - I would rather go full ham on those boots with a different approach, thats why I excluded them. Someone else tried to adapt the replica eternity shroud for example, I didn't mention that item eigher since u start to deviate quite a lot from the original build. Which is perfectly fine of course, but not what u asked :D

@Thorstein: My bad, thought on VG the normal version does more damage and I thought with 3x pierce we don't want the chain. Thx for the input :)

And on the leveling-part: I'll hit you up when it's done, I'll take my time though - aiming to have it ready for 3.13 :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional