[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I am curious - is Thread of Hope can be an interesting option both for usual and uber versions of the build?

According to markets, it's relatively cheap now, even with -10% to all res and very large ring.
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
I am curious - is Thread of Hope can be an interesting option both for usual and uber versions of the build?

According to markets, it's relatively cheap now, even with -10% to all res and very large ring.

In 3.10 I ran it. It allows you to take Heart of Oak, Swift Venoms and Revenge of the Hunted. Swift Venoms is very insane.

Sadly now you can no longer take Hunter's Gambit :(
Última edição por Yalpe em 13 de nov de 2020 07:56:11
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
handark12 escreveu:

If the armor is 4,5 links, what should I do with the skill gem?

Which main skill?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you
Pestilent strike
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:

In 3.10 I ran it. It allows you to take Heart of Oak, Swift Venoms and Revenge of the Hunted. Swift Venoms is very insane.

I see. Already bought the cheapest one and make some experiments. It's the only place in tree were you can use it, otherwise it not worth it. Swift Venoms according to pob, gives a little less dps boost compare to watcher's eye (around 515k dps vs 550k). So it's basically like his budget option.

My conclutions: it's a good option to save 3 passive points at price of -all res and one jewel socket, but it's not worth to spend a ex or two for this jewel. I bought it for 18c and it's ok for this price.

"

Nah, it's nothing. Life nodes and Swift Venoms are main targets here.

"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:

I see. Already bought the cheapest one and make some experiments. It's the only place in tree were you can use it, otherwise it not worth it. Swift Venoms according to pob, gives a little less dps boost compare to watcher's eye (around 515k dps vs 550k). So it's basically like his budget option.

My conclutions: it's a good option to save 3 passive points at price of -all res and one jewel socket, but it's not worth to spend a ex or two for this jewel. I bought it for 18c and it's ok for this price.

"

Nah, it's nothing. Life nodes and Swift Venoms are main targets here.

10% dot multi for 1 point is still very worth it. Effect duration helps as well. Sucks that its no longer possible.

You don't really have to save 3 points though because you can remove the small notable below Heart of Oak.
Última edição por Yalpe em 13 de nov de 2020 16:31:32
"
"
shanegerous escreveu:
I guess if you are running aspect of the crab plus everything else with Enlighten level 3 you still absolutely need to have the -9 mana cost on ring? Am i missing something else?

Minus mana cost craft is not 100% necessary but without it you are on the edge of playable because of miniscule leftover mana.

Enlighten 3 is ok if you remove Culling Strike from Herald of Agony, otherwise you will need Enlighten 4.

Thanks, I ended up putting the minus mana craft on and have about 40 mana with culling strike and not running into too many issues (that is with enlighten 3). I think when I can get enlighten 4 I should be safe but it is expensive right now.

I was curious if you thought about bringing in Impresence for the amulet spot and replacing culling strike in the aura 4 link? That would give you free Despair + increased DoT + life + chaos res + maddening presence.

I absolutely love this build, I'm having so much fun with it.
Need to start making some tactical upgrade choices now but my little lady is doing everything I throw at her so far & only dying to really dumb things like stupidly running over the small degen circles at sirus, user error!

Still some things I'm learning since 99% of the time I play minion builds & I've NEVER played a melee skill before, unless we're counting using cyclone CWC/to apply EE for minions. I picked pestilent strike, killing one mob & watching the whole pack pop is hella satisfying!

Any pointers is much appreciated since I'm really not familiar with upgrade prio's for non-minion builds. My profile is public & it's the only pathfinder there. :3
I know I need to fix my ammy, my cold resist is living on the edge (75) & malev reservation was a cheaper bandaid than an enlighten 4 until I knew I was happy playing the build. Chaos res is on 35 so I need to sort that also.
So, after experimenting some more on PoB in working on my own poison build, I figured I'd check back and see what's up and share a tip.

I noticed that your pestilent strike and Viper strike builds aren't using Vaal Breach. If you have a defensively sound build, it might be a good idea to use it for boss fights if you need the dps. Ultimately, might not be necessary, but It does end up being the only way to a higher boss dps.

I should also mention, there are other pathfinder builds out there. Scourge arrow pathfinder is apparently capable of delving and darkscorn bow is actually really good with timeless jewels. It's just crazy that exists.

I'm also experimenting with some low tolerance concept builds which I think would ultimately be the highest poison damage in the game maybe. A fire build is happening too bc I think fire to chaos conversion might potentially be better than all the actual poison skills (the fire dagger gives +1 to all fire spells and molten shell is a fire spell).

Anyways just curious on your thoughts on that. And the viper strike build needs the growing agony jewel. When using that along with it, I feel that pestilent strike and Viper strike are on par with each other. Tough to pick a clear winner.
"
ADDED PASTEBIN AND GEAR FOR "Ultimate Transcending Melee Poison Pathfinder - 100% Delirious farmer"

GUIDE FOR IT DURING THE DAY

Hi. Did you compose the Transcending version in standard? Cuz several alt-quality gems will fit the build pretty well. Anomalous Arctic Armor, Phantasmal Ancestral Protector, Anomalous Fortify, Anomalous Blood Rage and so on.

And thanks for the great guide
"
I'm also experimenting with some low tolerance concept builds which I think would ultimately be the highest poison damage in the game maybe

Low Tolerance buffs - at least in this build - the dmg only slightly and is not really necessary. It is good for clear though. It only refers to the very first attack, so since we use the poison proliferation to clear packs it helps our clearspeed in dense and hard environments. On bosses we ramp up our damage with a lot of poison stacks, and only one with 300% increased damage doesn´t do too much for us.

"
And the viper strike build needs the growing agony jewel

No, it doesn´t. I play this build completely and exclusively on Viper Strike since in my humble opinion it is far superior to Pestilent Strike and I never use Growing Agony. Yes, it buffs our single Target DPS through the roof. But it costs one jewel slot and we are very limited on those if we follow the standard tree. On one of those you want to get your watchers eye, on one I personally love picking up an abyssal jewel to get corrupted blood immunity and then you have one spot left. Since Viper strike is already one of the hardest-hitting single target spells and outclasses Pestilent Strike by a mile I rather pick up utility. Stat-Fixing, Resistance-Fixing, Onslaught on kill, Attackspeed, Poison damage over time multiplier... there are plenty of interesting and useful things we can get and - at least in the endgame - you really don´t need the extra-damage. At a season-start its a good pickup though.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional