[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Guys, any tips for venom gyre gems for maximum efficence and damage? I mean, alternate quality and so on.

Already bought venom gyre with up damage to returning projectlies, feels good. But for other gems in: Venom Gyre - Vicious Projectiles - Deadly Ailments - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Unbound Ailments - Added Chaos damage?
"

Guys, any tips for venom gyre gems for maximum efficence and damage? I mean, alternate quality and so on.

Already bought venom gyre with up damage to returning projectlies, feels good. But for other gems in: Venom Gyre - Vicious Projectiles - Deadly Ailments - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Unbound Ailments - Added Chaos damage?

I am using those gems - VP seems better than void manip or vile toxins. I am leveling up some Divergent Venom Gyre gems so I can try to vaal one to lvl 21 for the chain before the 2x pierce. For now regular old 21/23 VG is cheap and fine, though.

"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Can I ask what your Viper Strike 6link consists of for mapping and then for bossing (if you switch out support)?

You want Viper Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Multistrike - Added Chaos Damage - Melee Splash/Melee Physical Damage.

You don´t need the unbound ailments because the base duration on viper strike is considerably higher than on pestilent strike.

Since reading your post on VS the other day I've started using it for pure single target fights & love it. I'm still using PS for mapping because I prefer its clear, got a white socket on my armour so I can swap between the 2 at will.
Finally, I have tried the new setup on T17 100% delirium with double beyond, extra damage mod and all the juice you can add. It was intense but deathless. At the end, I dropped the shield and went dual-wielding as with the new setup, I felt the shield is not needed anymore. I was also using viper strike and melee splash, which provides a lot of sustain through the life on hit. IMHO, pestillent strike is good for regular mapping, but for 100% delirium/serious bossing you need viper strike. Again, thanks Torstein for a great build!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
sprawdzampoczte escreveu:
Finally, I have tried the new setup on T17 100% delirium with double beyond, extra damage mod and all the juice you can add. It was intense but deathless. At the end, I dropped the shield and went dual-wielding as with the new setup, I felt the shield is not needed anymore. I was also using viper strike and melee splash, which provides a lot of sustain through the life on hit. IMHO, pestillent strike is good for regular mapping, but for 100% delirium/serious bossing you need viper strike. Again, thanks Torstein for a great build!

Ty for the feedback!

Viper Strike is better sustain wise because of Melee Splash that hits a lot of enemies at the same time so lots more net life gain on hit.

Still, I prefer Pestilent for mapping (especially 100% Deli) because all you have to do is kill one monster to start the chain reaction of explosions and prolif. That chained explosion damage exceeds Viper Strike for clearing things that can't be dealt in one or two hits. It's particularly useful if you aggro monsters when Kosis is near and they all blow up onto him. That way you can greatly boost your damage on him.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 17 de nov de 2020 09:55:36
Is it worth taking Swagger when using Militant Faith/Transcendence?

The jewel overrides the node anyway.
Of course, the small nodes are still good as they give block.
"
Shadvet escreveu:
Is it worth taking Swagger when using Militant Faith/Transcendence?

The jewel overrides the node anyway.
Of course, the small nodes are still good as they give block.

It doesn't override it. What do you mean?
"
Rest assured, I know how poison works and I definately have the mental abilities to think of that. But - as I already pointed out and you even said it yourself - it is not for this build. If you want to have the biggest poison ever you would also grab a 2-hand-weapon, so we would not be dual-wielding, meaning a completely changed passive tree as well. And while ideas like that are perfectly fine, this is just not the place to argue them. Same goes for your comments like scourge arrow pathfinder. I mean, there are impale gladiators too, wanna talk about them as well here?

Seriously, this just makes you sound like a toxic PoS. The only thing I'm suggesting for this build is using the viper strike jewel and Vaal Breach. The rest is in case anyone is curious.

"
Did you actually read what the jewel sais? 12% increased damage over time. 2% increased damage with poison for each each poison on the enemy. That means:

- If we kill something (possibly with low tolerance as well) the poison proliferation will kill everything else already.
- Since packs, even in the highest content available, die within 5-8 poison stacks, the maximum damage we reach is easily surpassed by a normal jewel with dot MULTI, generic damage and we can get additonal life on it. I also didn´t say it is bad. I just talked about my own experience and I don´t see it making such a big difference to prefer it over other jewels, at least for the build we are actually referring to

Yes I've read the jewel lol. So YOU don't use it. Ok whatever. I think with Vaal Breach and more mobs that gives you more damage potential and certainly more boss killing damage.

"
That´s the point, I do. And If you simply compare even Thorsteins PoB and put in Viper strike you´ll se that Viper does roughly the same dps as Pestilent on a 5 link with melee splash and more damage on a 6-link with melee phys. dmg. It also has better survivability because hitting with both claws at the same time increased your lifeleech. I delved the standard version of this build to around depth 550, did also 100% deli maps with it. And that was in 3.9, long before we even went into uber melee which is clearly stronger.

Ya good for you.
"

https://imgur.com/2uyuHRE

I hope this works, don't know how to post pictures.
It's a screenshot of my passive tree where the Swagger is overridden by the timeless jewel.

do divines fix that?
"
Shadvet escreveu:
"

https://imgur.com/2uyuHRE

I hope this works, don't know how to post pictures.
It's a screenshot of my passive tree where the Swagger is overridden by the timeless jewel.

do divines fix that?

Wow this is weird, mine has changed now too.
It was completely unchanged + 5 devotion, now I have this.

"Zealot
Gain arcane surge on hit with spells if you have at least 150 devotion"

I did buy a different jewel to gain resistances per 10 devotion but I didn't even think to check my nodes, I no longer have my original jewel to check, sold it.

None of my other ones have changed, Blade barrier & ambidexterity remain unchanged.

There is another zealot node in radius though, one of the unselected ones but it's there.

***edit***
Bought a new one, got my "swagger" notable back & my other 2 are unchanged also.

Thank you for bringing this up, I'd never have noticed, I didn't realise militant faith changed the odd notable.
Última edição por Vervaiin em 20 de nov de 2020 10:49:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional