[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I'm quite comfortable running 100% delirious maps with this build. It does need a little investment before it gets real smooth. I've opted for viper strike, it feels better in highly juiced maps imo.

next upgrades are better claw, perf roll rumi's and maybe helmet with -9 chaos res. Resistances are a bit difficult with this build, i'd suggest taking res on rare jewels.
Since all the season-start-testing I decided to finally play Heist as well. Just wanted to show you my results after a total playtime of a bit over 4 days, so this is literally what you can have 1 Week into the season:

Everything self-crafted, and in my bank I have a comfortable stack of 40ex which would be used for the next char after season-start. I will definately play this char in mayhem-week as well and opt for level 95, reached it this time as well in no time :)
I'm messing around with this build and I want to say it's crazy fun and good. Even some difficult heists like bunker are being done no problems. Hope I get to end game soon (I still need 75% exp on my main this league). Thanks for your work!

I saw some people in poe.ninja that use replica Alberon and use 2 inertia and stack STR. Is it worth a look? I mean you will lose a lot of evasion so I wonder if it will still be tanky.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Love the Guide and Build Thank you! - I'm not very far along, only level 72. However, I really am getting close to the point where I might start Spending on some items to upgrade my gear for my Pestilent Strike setup.

At that point I've been wondering where I should focus some currency and on which items and gear slots to prioritize in what order.

It made me wonder if there was a possible "Order of Upgrades" to target first list? Like, Get the Hunter Claws first after using Wasp Nest, or Go for the Fenimus Weaves for Gloves, then Aim for a Hunter Influenced Helm and Amulet.

If this already exists, my apologies, I must've missed it, but went searching through several pages of stuff and didn't quite see anything there. I think something like that might be a great addition or blurb about it.

Another Note that might be good is when you may want to switch away from the Heralds and start using the Malevolence setup. I didn't switch to it until probably level 65+ after I got a Perfect Form Armor.
"
At that point I've been wondering where I should focus some currency and on which items and gear slots to prioritize in what order.

This part is actually hard to answer, since it also comes down to your currency. I mean, you can get an amulet with 16% chaos dot multi, but lacks resist. Then you don´t have to pay much but you have to make up for that resists on other spots. The Claws will definately make a big difference. Then again, you will need a better ring/helmet/etc. to make up for the 700 lost accuracy.

So all I can do is share what I go for when I play the char in a new environment:

1) get double wasps nest
2) maxing resist and getting as much life as possible
3) Getting a corrupted fiting 6l armor
4) save up currency, get 6l Perfect Form

5a) More Res on Belt + Rings, Atziris Steps for uberMelee
5b) Fenumus Weaves + enlighten 4 for normal variant

6) ilvl 83 elder claws with elder-poison mod + flat chaos damage
8) again more res on the rest of the gear to make room for Circle of Nostalgia
7) Chaos multi amulet
8) i lvl 83 elder claws with elder-poison mod + flat chaos damage + attack speed
9) -chaos res helmet
10) endgame gear, claws with open prefix, etc.

So this is my way to progress on it. Here are some reasons why:
The damage + accuracy from wasps nest are actually quite good. The damage is still enough for t13/t14, so all you have to worry at that point is more survivability. Only deep into high quant red maps the damage starts to be lackluster, so I focus on easier/cheaper upgrades first. The 6l Perfect form opens up phase acro, atziris step give dodge, Fenumus weaves + enlighten give dmg for low costs.
Then I upgrade the claws with white base items that I craft myself to get the elder mod and the chaos mod to make my way into t15/t16 maps as well as the first shaper- and elderguardian kills.
Afterwards Circle of Nostalgia starts to give chaos resistances and finally maxes out the attributes you get from the normal gear, so you know what you need on the jewellery/jewels. From that point the chaos dot multi from the amulet starts to be a recognizable and affordable upgrade, and then u go into finalizing the setup with attackspeed claws + the -chaos res helmet as final touches before you go for gg-gear.
"

So all I can do is share what I go for when I play the char in a new environment:

1) get double wasps nest
2) maxing resist and getting as much life as possible
3) Getting a corrupted fiting 6l armor
4) save up currency, get 6l Perfect Form

5a) More Res on Belt + Rings, Atziris Steps for uberMelee
5b) Fenumus Weaves + enlighten 4 for normal variant

6) ilvl 83 elder claws with elder-poison mod + flat chaos damage
8) again more res on the rest of the gear to make room for Circle of Nostalgia
7) Chaos multi amulet
8) i lvl 83 elder claws with elder-poison mod + flat chaos damage + attack speed
9) -chaos res helmet
10) endgame gear, claws with open prefix, etc.

This is just the information I was looking for thank you!

If you were to play with a Corrupted 6 Link... but not use "Awakened Unbound Ailments" for Pestilent Strike... what would that be replaced by? Normal Unbound Ailments? Awakened is a bit costly but I could save a bit more.
"
This is just the information I was looking for thank you!

If you were to play with a Corrupted 6 Link... but not use "Awakened Unbound Ailments" for Pestilent Strike... what would that be replaced by? Normal Unbound Ailments? Awakened is a bit costly but I could save a bit more.

Of course the normal unbound ailments then :)
Hi, thinking about trying this build out for the first time in Endless Delve.

I'm curious, do you think not having access to the minus mana cost craft will be a big problem?

If not, what is the solution? Just a bit of mana leech and mana on hit? Enduring Mana Flask? Latter option is a bit painful as I really wanted to run Onslaught/Quartz/Quicksilver/Jade/Granite/Basalt, having to ditch one of those to get down to 5 is hard already, having to ditch another just for mana would really suck.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
Hi, thinking about trying this build out for the first time in Endless Delve.

You can of course, but the build is not good for deep delving. Around 550-650 is where you will start getting problems.

"
I'm curious, do you think not having access to the minus mana cost craft will be a big problem?

You could run Viper Strike without the -mana craft. Once you picked up the leech-node on the far right wheel you are fine, even on a 6-link.
"
koticgood escreveu:

Not big, but it's can be a bit problematic sometimes.

"
If not, what is the solution? Just a bit of mana leech and mana on hit?

There is some options:
1) You can use free crafting service. Yes, some of them still online from time to time even now. It's enough only one -mana cost on your gear. Payment crafting services is fine too, they take like 20-30c for this craft.
2) Just buy enlighten 4 lvl.
Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 1 de dez de 2020 09:36:02

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional