[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
koticgood escreveu:
Hi, thinking about trying this build out for the first time in Endless Delve.

"
CorvusInvictus escreveu:
"
koticgood escreveu:

I'm curious, do you think not having access to the minus mana cost craft will be a big problem?

Not big, but it's can be a bit problematic sometimes.

"
If not, what is the solution? Just a bit of mana leech and mana on hit?

There is some options:
1) You can use free crafting service. Yes, some of them still online from time to time even now. It's enough only one -mana cost on your gear. Payment crafting services is fine too, they take like 20-30c for this craft.
There will be no crafting in endless delve race, as stated by GGG, because there won't be hideout access.
Última edição por blastinMot em 4 de dez de 2020 13:03:41
Are there any cluster jewel POBs for this build? Looking at doing this for mayhem (cobra lash version)
"
Are there any cluster jewel POBs for this build? Looking at doing this for mayhem (cobra lash version)

yeah, if you just browse through the thread when Delirium came up you have plenty options for different cluster setups.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
There will be no crafting in endless delve race, as stated by GGG, because there won't be hideout access.

Always miss that point. Imho, this build is not very fit all this race stuff and so on. But anyway, in this case, aspect of the spider will be unavailable, if I am not mistaken again :). Thus, there is no mana problem at all.
I got these two amulets:

and

Wich would you recomend? I can multimod both. The first I could put flat chaos damage and damage while leeching or other offensive option, and the second I can put some res and one offensive but with less dot.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Wich would you recomend? I can multimod both. The first I could put flat chaos damage and damage while leeching or other offensive option, and the second I can put some res and one offensive but with less dot.

Both of them are nice. The first one definately has more potential, you really lucked out on the allres-roll. Therefore I would just multimod the second one to be safe and craft one mod on the first one and then ex slam it. Suffix-wise you could hit another Res roll, for Prefixes you maybe get another Elder mod and if you don't hit anything good you still have life, dot and all res. I think multimodding would be a waste on the first one.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

Both of them are nice. The first one definately has more potential, you really lucked out on the allres-roll. Therefore I would just multimod the second one to be safe and craft one mod on the first one and then ex slam it. Suffix-wise you could hit another Res roll, for Prefixes you maybe get another Elder mod and if you don't hit anything good you still have life, dot and all res. I think multimodding would be a waste on the first one.

Thanks for the tip!

Now I'm working on the Helmet too. Kinda hard to buy a good base with PS damage.

Claws... Oh RNGesus hates me.

This is what I came after 40 tries... /facepalm
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
What's the specific range of Militant Faith to get Transcendence?

"
frostzor27 escreveu:
High Templar Maxarius.
The other 2 guys give the other keystones (Avarius: Power of Purpose and Dominus: Inner Conviction).
Última edição por Viktranka em 10 de dez de 2020 11:06:11
"
Viktranka escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
High Templar Maxarius.
The other 2 guys give the other keystones (Avarius: Power of Purpose and Dominus: Inner Conviction).

i know, but is there any specific range, like 3452363 in the glory of blah blah blah? Some other jewels have specific ranges of numbers that you need for specific keystones.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional