[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
Viktranka escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
What's the specific range of Militant Faith to get Transcendence?
High Templar Maxarius.
The other 2 guys give the other keystones (Avarius: Power of Purpose and Dominus: Inner Conviction).

i know, but is there any specific range, like 3452363 in the glory of blah blah blah? Some other jewels have specific ranges of numbers that you need for specific keystones.

No, there's no specific range.

Maxarius gives Transcendence like Viktranka said.

You only have to check if the jewel changes some notables, because some seeds can do that. You should pick one that doesn't changes notable passives.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de dez de 2020 14:15:51
For Endless Delve, which means no annoints, would you recommend pathing to Tribal Fury, using Ancestral Call, or neither?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Gotta say, for the little experience I'm having, this build is awesome, lots of fun. I'm surprised this is not on the radar of meta builds. Thanks a lot!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Gotta say, for the little experience I'm having, this build is awesome, lots of fun. I'm surprised this is not on the radar of meta builds. Thanks a lot!!

It´s just not strong enough to be in the meta-builds. Let´s see what´s meta:

1) Aura-Stackers: Reaching 90+ allres, tanky as it can get, Tons of Dmg.
2) Summoners: Multiple Layers of Defenses, 120+ million Sirus/Boss DPS
3) BV Cold Conversion Assassins: Simple, Cheap, extremely high map clear speed.

There is no jack of all trades in this game. But to be in the meta a build has to do one thing exceptionally good. This build doesn´t. He excels in being extremely cheap and very much capable of allrounding different paths of the game. It doesn´t matter if you´re running T16 Blights, Sirus A8 or Uber Elder, Maps, Delves until like 500... this build does everything. That´s why it is one of the strongest league starters in my opinion and it proved itself as well in the mayhem race: While 50% played Toxic Rain, a Pestilent Striker with this Build made place 3 and a Venom Gyre won the race (different setup though).

But when it comes down to endgame scalability, there is a limit what this build can do. When I think of my BV-Pathfinder from Harvest... I was literally facetanking Sirus Beams or UElder slams while eating a damn hotdog. This build - no matter how much currency you put in it - will never be able to do it like this.

The meta always focusses on stuff that can be pushed into the absolute maximum tankyness or damage, and due to the mechanic of poison there is a limit to it, thats all. Doesn´t mean that build has no place. I will keep starting with this for as long as I play PoE I suppose. I played only 5 days of Heist and with that build I ended 36/40 after that. The early potential is just ridiculous :D

"
For Endless Delve, which means no annoints, would you recommend pathing to Tribal Fury, using Ancestral Call, or neither?

Yes, I would go the ancestral Call route in the early game, later on when you got the poison proliferation you might swap it out for more damage. And for Delves as well I can highly recommend setting up Plague Bearer with increased area of effect and empower.
Última edição por Vennto em 11 de dez de 2020 09:13:55
Is Wind Dancer actually good for this build?

Asking because, although my DPS is ridiculous, I feel very squishy. Alot of the problem is my gear isn't good yet and I'm not aggressive enough with Molten Shield and flasks. But according to PoB I take slightly MORE damage when using Wind Dancer if I haven't been hit recently, and if I trigger Molten Shell BEFORE the fight starts its going to be alot weaker because my armor is around 5k instead of 10k.
"
am19228 escreveu:

Asking because, although my DPS is ridiculous, I feel very squishy. Alot of the problem is my gear isn't good yet and I'm not aggressive enough with Molten Shield and flasks. But according to PoB I take slightly MORE damage when using Wind Dancer if I haven't been hit recently, and if I trigger Molten Shell BEFORE the fight starts its going to be alot weaker because my armor is around 5k instead of 10k.

Yeah it's very good for the Transcendence variant.
Make you chars public so i can see what's going on.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:

No. You have to have added chaos damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/POm2lDTL

These are ok (still not ideal mods) but price is way too high. You should craft them yourself.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 12 de dez de 2020 19:10:33
"
am19228 escreveu:

Yes, even without Transcendence. But ONLY if you have enough armour to see effect. I run build with 15k default (without Wind Dancer) armour, 70k with flasks (with Rumi). With this keystone enemies in Heist do less damage; I mean less enough that I can see the difference.

"
am19228 escreveu:

I feel very squishy.

You need flask setup exacly what Torstein noted in first post. Additionally you may swap Coralito with Rumi for more armour - this is helpful in heists in general and especially with oriath guards (they do enormous physical damage). Also you need to take some evasion and armour from gear. Body armour here is a core - until you get the Perfect Form, you will be very squishy with endgame mobs and bosses.

"
am19228 escreveu:

I'm not aggressive enough with Molten Shield and flasks

Nah, you have to do this. If you run or planning to run a lot of heists - this is a mandatory. On T15\T16 with really bad mods too.

Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 12 de dez de 2020 20:25:45
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
am19228 escreveu:

Yeah it's very good for the Transcendence variant.
Make you chars public so i can see what's going on.

Okay, if you promise not to laugh at my pafetic gear.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional