[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

@TorsteinTheFallen: Quick question :) Build will be continued and will be ready in 3.13?:> Love this build and want play with him again! :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
@TorsteinTheFallen: Quick question :) Build will be continued and will be ready in 3.13?:> Love this build and want play with him again! :)

Sure thing :)
hey there trying out the build in flashback at the moment! i had a question though about the leveling process with pestilent strike. i've been trying to figure out what the gem link priority would be from 4l to 6l. i looked in the original gem setup section and u mention ancestral call and melee physical damage (but in the actual link setup neither of those seem to be there? 0.o) anyways enjoying the build currently lvl 46 and gettin through the acts pretty smoothly thus far.
"
ZackRichartz escreveu:
hey there trying out the build in flashback at the moment! i had a question though about the leveling process with pestilent strike. i've been trying to figure out what the gem link priority would be from 4l to 6l. i looked in the original gem setup section and u mention ancestral call and melee physical damage (but in the actual link setup neither of those seem to be there? 0.o) anyways enjoying the build currently lvl 46 and gettin through the acts pretty smoothly thus far.

Gem links section is a mess a little. Will have to update it.

Go with this setup.

Pestilent Strike - Melee Physical Damage - Deadly Ailments - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Vile Toxins

Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Damage while mapping(clearing)

When you get the chance to anoint Tribal Fury you won't need to swap out gems for bosses/mapping.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 29 de dez de 2020 03:35:32
Hello, your build looks rly good and I would like to try it in upcoming league. I have one question though regardless Sirus. Usually I have problems to kill him succefully without Unstoppable notable or Kaom's Roots cuz slow from his rotating lasers in the last phase is extremely annoying for me. Is it possible to use Atziri's Step reguarly and then swap them with Kaom's Roots for the fight? Therefore my main question is, can I somehow adjust gems/links to use Kaom's Roots? Like taking out Vaal Grace/Haste or Blood Rage for instance. Thank you so much for your answer :)
"
Hello, your build looks rly good and I would like to try it in upcoming league. I have one question though regardless Sirus. Usually I have problems to kill him succefully without Unstoppable notable or Kaom's Roots cuz slow from his rotating lasers in the last phase is extremely annoying for me. Is it possible to use Atziri's Step reguarly and then swap them with Kaom's Roots for the fight? Therefore my main question is, can I somehow adjust gems/links to use Kaom's Roots? Like taking out Vaal Grace/Haste or Blood Rage for instance. Thank you so much for your answer :)

Everything that WORKS for you is perfectly fine and allowed. So yeah, this is definately an option. Blood Rage gives quite some AS lategame, so I personally would not like to miss it on bosses but in the end our damage would still be perfectly fine without it so feel free to experiment with(out) it :)

Aside from that, a tip for your fight in general: Once Sirus splits into himself and the 3 copies you have roughly 2.5 seconds to dish out damage and the lasers always spawn exactly on top of you. What you can do is just stop attacking a little bit early and move out of the way. That way you don´t get hit at all and while they rotate you can use whirling blades to dash through them, effectively not getting slowed. I know it is kind of hard to learn that fight properly since it´s behind that huge door of 4 conqueror kills but in the end your aim should be to not get hit by anyhting anyway, making a boot-swap unnessessary.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
lampicka95 escreveu:

Everything that WORKS for you is perfectly fine and allowed. So yeah, this is definately an option. Blood Rage gives quite some AS lategame, so I personally would not like to miss it on bosses but in the end our damage would still be perfectly fine without it so feel free to experiment with(out) it :)

Aside from that, a tip for your fight in general: Once Sirus splits into himself and the 3 copies you have roughly 2.5 seconds to dish out damage and the lasers always spawn exactly on top of you. What you can do is just stop attacking a little bit early and move out of the way. That way you don´t get hit at all and while they rotate you can use whirling blades to dash through them, effectively not getting slowed. I know it is kind of hard to learn that fight properly since it´s behind that huge door of 4 conqueror kills but in the end your aim should be to not get hit by anyhting anyway, making a boot-swap unnessessary.

Ill just add few words. Kaom's Roots are viable option if you prefer them. Whirling Blades are very good vs slows because it doesn't affect them much, so you will be able to dodge fast if necessary. Sirus in general is quite easy with this build.

In case of Kaom's you would have to remove some gems as you said. Gems that are not mandatory for the Sirus fight (Transcending melee variant):
-Multiple Totems
-Fortify (from the totem gem setup)
-Elemental Proliferation
-Unbound Ailments (Arctic Armour gem setup)
-Second Wind

Also, Vennto did a lot of work, testing, writing and he's finishing brand new Leveling guide for the league start.
That will be one of the best leveling guides on forum hands down, for beginners and all the way to advanced players who want to race to maps.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 30 de dez de 2020 09:52:58
Thank you guys for the answers :) Cant wait to try this build in the upcoming league.
Hyped for the leveling guide. I usually roll my own but why reinvent the wheel :)
Haha true xD

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional