[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Camatoo escreveu:
i know the claw crafting steps are explained, but i got this piece and wondered if its "good" enough for mid-game.

The only thing missing is the added chaos damage. Could negate that a little bit with "increased chaos damage %" craft

Should be better than Wasp's Nest.

Just make sure you fix your accuracy first. Wasp Nests provide a lot of accuracy. You can use one and another wasp nest if you don't have accuracy anywhere else/didn't take the nodes in the tree.

Optional: you forgot to quality it first (not a big deal).
Última edição por Yalpe em 6 de jan de 2021 12:48:38
Will you be updating this guide when 3.13 patch notes drop? :D
"
AyoJawn escreveu:
Will you be updating this guide when 3.13 patch notes drop? :D

Ofc :)

Only lvl 92, but the build now feels really good. I didn't try any big bosses yet, since im missing some quality on gems and im still leveling.

Current gear:

Spoiler

Only resistance that is not capped is chaos, since capping the other resistances is rather tough as described in the guide. (still at +35%)
Also the armor is way lower than in PoB, only at around 37k with all flasks up in HO. Might be just tooltip armor.

Sometimes it feels a weird, i stand on a boss an deal less damage than a map before. I have "always move to attack" locked in, not sure if that should be checked off, but since its a really close melee build, it seems i sometimes stand justa few steps to far from a boss.
Última edição por Camatoo em 8 de jan de 2021 05:25:56
"
Camatoo escreveu:
Only lvl 92, but the build now feels really good. I didn't try any big bosses yet, since im missing some quality on gems and im still leveling.

Current gear:

Spoiler

Only resistance that is not capped is chaos, since capping the other resistances is rather tough as described in the guide. (still at +35%)
Also the armor is way lower than in PoB, only at around 37k with all flasks up in HO. Might be just tooltip armor.

Sometimes it feels a weird, i stand on a boss an deal less damage than a map before. I have "always move to attack" locked in, not sure if that should be checked off, but since its a really close melee build, it seems i sometimes stand justa few steps to far from a boss.

Gear looks ok. Not ideal but fine. Some things are missing as enchants but ok.

Armour is fine. PoB shows more because i forgot to deactivate MS armour buff.

I'm not sure about "always move to attack". I have no idea is it checked or not on my char. I'll look into it tonight.

If you could record some boss fights so i can see what's happening that would be great.
I had no issues with positioning as long as I had either Ancestral Call or Tribal Fury.
I have only annointed tribal fury yesterday, i ran a little low on currency. But that does only improve mapping, doesn't it? On single target it does not increase the range of your attacks.

Enchant is another story, i might just buy a good base with the enchant and slam a hunter orb on it + fossil crafting. Might even get easier when harvest is implemented.

The enchant for the boots is easier, i have a lab runner, but i will not do that for the helmet enchant.
For the helmet enchant. Withering step enchant or the pestilence strike? I would say withering step is more versitile? In case you want to swap out the main damage skill.
Última edição por Camatoo em 8 de jan de 2021 08:17:58
"

6L Pestilent strike
Pestilent Strike/Viper Strile - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Awakened Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Damage while mapping(clearing).

If you anoint your amulet with "Tribal Fury" node there is no need to swap gems and you can drop Ancestral Call. This also enables use of 5 damage support gems at all times.

I assume the pre-anointement swap is Multistrike <-> Ancestral Call now?

PS : I could only play this build for a small time in harvest, but i'll sure as hell use it as both a league starter and to clear the content this time, you rock mate
"
Gogolitoxlefourbe escreveu:
"

6L Pestilent strike
Pestilent Strike/Viper Strile - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Awakened Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Damage while mapping(clearing).

If you anoint your amulet with "Tribal Fury" node there is no need to swap gems and you can drop Ancestral Call. This also enables use of 5 damage support gems at all times.

I assume the pre-anointement swap is Multistrike <-> Ancestral Call now?

PS : I could only play this build for a small time in harvest, but i'll sure as hell use it as both a league starter and to clear the content this time, you rock mate

Tnx mate. We will also have new leveling guide for the league start by Vennto.

Gem setups are little confusing atm, i'll rewrite that whole section for the 3.13 .

Basic 6L for mapping is
Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

Ancestral Call is swappable for bossing with Melee Phys Damage, since you really want that Multistrike at all times.

When you get Tribal Fury anointment you can ditch Ancestral and go with the

Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Melee Physical - Multistrike

Next, if you can acquire Awakened Unbound Ailments, your next setup will be
Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Awakened Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

This will prolong Poison duration to around 7s so you can choose either to have that longer duration or to ditch Coralito's flask and use something better or more useful.

This was all for Pestilent Strike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Viper Strike basic 6L (feels slow for clear)
Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

For bossing you swap Ancestral Call for Melee Phys damage

When you get Tribal Fury anointment you can ditch Ancestral call. Instead you will use Melee Splash.
Improved Tribal Fury 6L VS (good clear speed)
Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - (Awakened) Melee Splash - Multistrike

You will be swapping Melee Splash with Melee Phys damage for Sirus, Conquerors and similar.

Downside of Viper Strike compared to Pestilent is this gem swapping that Pestilent doesn't need for mapping. Mapping with Viper Strike feels great too and gives lots of life gain on hit because of that splash but you will want to swap gems from time to time for bosses to have max dps.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions feel free to ask, since lots of players get confused by this.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 9 de jan de 2021 15:15:25
"
Camatoo escreveu:
I have only annointed tribal fury yesterday, i ran a little low on currency. But that does only improve mapping, doesn't it? On single target it does not increase the range of your attacks.

Enchant is another story, i might just buy a good base with the enchant and slam a hunter orb on it + fossil crafting. Might even get easier when harvest is implemented.

The enchant for the boots is easier, i have a lab runner, but i will not do that for the helmet enchant.
For the helmet enchant. Withering step enchant or the pestilence strike? I would say withering step is more versitile? In case you want to swap out the main damage skill.

It does increase range, it's easier to hit single target when you have Tribal Fury.

For enchant depends on build version.

Transcendence variant uses Withering Step ench.
League started the PS build during Metamorph and Delirium and enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to what sort of changes Pathfinder gets and how it affects these builds!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional