[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Great Guide! Will definitely try it.

The Fast AF Leveling guide mentions a POB for the early skill tree to follow. I couldn't find that. Could you please post a link for it?

Sorry forgot to add it.

https://pastebin.com/cv0vvrtW
"
Valkahar escreveu:
Hey Torstein,

rly well written Guide, thanks for that!
Im in the lucky position to be on full work so i dont have time to test before league start but im about to invest all my trust in your work here and do it more or less blind for leaguestart till end. Normally i recheck every single shit and number ;)

Just did some fast pob changes to check how hard it is to get CI and/or phys taken as ele 100% running but honestly it didnt turned out well so i think you already made the best rounded version here.

Do you feel its mandatory or rly worth the invest to have all that dodge and block on top of the high reductions? Could free up many space and points for dmg (more for leaguestarting when lacking dmg, otherwise i favor every bit of defense more then dmg).

Fell ya :|

Leveling guide was done by Vennto and he tested the sh*t out of it. I was just pleb beta tester. xD
No need to worry about it, just get familiar with it so you can have easy start.

If you are talking about Transcendence variant it's totally fine this way. Aspect of the Crab does a great job. It doesn't disappear on hit, but when you take phys damage from a hit.
There is 1 perma Endurance charge and if you get pressed by mobs you will generate Endurance charges from blocking (15% chance on block).
There is also Arctic Armour to help out.
I had no issues with phys damage.

Take a look at pastebin in the leveling section. Just added it. If you are taking FastAF leveling variant Vennto's tree deviate from the final by taking as much damage nodes early and respecing later into the final tree.

Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de jan de 2021 18:58:51
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Great Guide! Will definitely try it.

The Fast AF Leveling guide mentions a POB for the early skill tree to follow. I couldn't find that. Could you please post a link for it?

Sorry forgot to add it.

https://pastebin.com/cv0vvrtW

hey man, idk if I passed it while reading, but is there a rough estimate of respec points needed for the switch from fast af to melee?

also thanks for the different lvling option. Ive been wanting to start a pes strike pf for leagues now but lvling the acts as a strike build is rough. Thanks again man!
Waiting for the Pathfinder changes to decide whether I should give this another go.
If I end up with this next league, I'll probably go for a lot more defences this time, to make those 10 at the same time boss fights easier.
Última edição por blastinMot em 10 de jan de 2021 20:26:51
"
ey man, idk if I passed it while reading, but is there a rough estimate of respec points needed for the switch from fast af to melee?

In the pastebin there are different trees, you can simply hover them to see the difference in points. For clarification: It is exactly 16 respec points, so you actually can respec after the campaign if you add the quest from the fedid pool, as this brings to you the 16 respec points if I remember it correctly.

If not then I advice u to quickly do the golden hand quest in a2, that will definately get you there for no cost at all but your own respec points that you earn during the campaign. This is, of course, if you respec late. If you want to respec earlier into the melee variant it will cost you some regrets.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
ey man, idk if I passed it while reading, but is there a rough estimate of respec points needed for the switch from fast af to melee?

In the pastebin there are different trees, you can simply hover them to see the difference in points. For clarification: It is exactly 16 respec points, so you actually can respec after the campaign if you add the quest from the fedid pool, as this brings to you the 16 respec points if I remember it correctly.

If not then I advice u to quickly do the golden hand quest in a2, that will definately get you there for no cost at all but your own respec points that you earn during the campaign. This is, of course, if you respec late. If you want to respec earlier into the melee variant it will cost you some regrets.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm running it now for practice.

Thanks again
What skill is being used lvling? PS feels bad until it gets some range
Thanks!
"
What skill is being used lvling? PS feels bad until it gets some range
Thanks!

Read the guide ...
Thank you Torstein and Vennto, this build looks awesome. I've never rolled a Pathfinder or played any of these skills but I used Lighty's 'Wheel of Builds' for league start inspiration and landed on Venom Gyre Pathfinder.

Starting a practice run today to see how I like the playstyle and I couldn't have asked for a better resource than your guide and the two awesome sets of leveling tips.
"
hungry4blood escreveu:
Thank you Torstein and Vennto, this build looks awesome. I've never rolled a Pathfinder or played any of these skills but I used Lighty's 'Wheel of Builds' for league start inspiration and landed on Venom Gyre Pathfinder.

Starting a practice run today to see how I like the playstyle and I couldn't have asked for a better resource than your guide and the two awesome sets of leveling tips.

HF and feel free to give feedback. :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional