[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Cant find the Gem Section with links etc
"
Scyrak escreveu:
Cant find the Gem Section with links etc

rewriting, will be added soon
any idea how big the changes to Pathfinder will affect this build?
need to see gems ....
"
qawsican escreveu:
any idea how big the changes to Pathfinder will affect this build?

It's pretty much unchanged for this build.
Looking forward to this. SA PF last league was first PF build. Really enjoyed the PF Qol but didn't have a lot of time. Since that was second time with SA, I figured I should try PS.

Been messing a bit with Vennto's FAF start. I'm more like STS, but it's a really smooth start.

Cheers and thanks.
It looks like the only notable ascendancy change is we go from 50% inc AOE to 30% inc AOE. Unless if I'm missing something?
Looking forward to running this build. id love to run cobra lash but worried about the single target since this seems like a bossing league?
Cobra Lash solves the single target issue by gaining MORE damage with each remaining chain. Not sure how much it helps though, but it should be noticeable.
"
Enleiv escreveu:
It looks like the only notable ascendancy change is we go from 50% inc AOE to 30% inc AOE. Unless if I'm missing something?

we also get 100% phys to chaos dmg (60% cobra lash + 40% nature reprisal) which seems cool

@Torstein

One thing I've noticed in Cobra Lash pob - there's Master of the Arena locked in the tree - is that how should it be? does +2 melee range and melee physical damage helps with Cobra Lash? or is it purely for +20 strength and 1% life regen?
Última edição por igorbco em 12 de jan de 2021 04:44:13

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional