[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

hmmmm im thinking for cobra lash going deadeye instead of pathfinder is going to be how im going to build. I have a feeling the ricochet is going to interact with frost wall for some crazyyyyyy poison stacking.

Última edição por fateovnorns em 12 de jan de 2021 06:00:06
Great build Im hoping cobra lash will be epic this patch.
Última edição por PyroKore em 12 de jan de 2021 06:31:00
Can’t wait to finally Cobra Lash starter. 100% conversion so no reflect issues and so much quality of life for SSF...damn it’s gonna be a good league.
"
Pranabindu escreveu:
Can’t wait to finally Cobra Lash starter. 100% conversion so no reflect issues and so much quality of life for SSF...damn it’s gonna be a good league.

"
PyroKore escreveu:
Great build Im hoping cobra lash will be epic this patch.

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
Looking forward to running this build. id love to run cobra lash but worried about the single target since this seems like a bossing league?

"
Krylian escreveu:
Cobra Lash solves the single target issue by gaining MORE damage with each remaining chain. Not sure how much it helps though, but it should be noticeable.

"
igorbco escreveu:
"
Enleiv escreveu:
It looks like the only notable ascendancy change is we go from 50% inc AOE to 30% inc AOE. Unless if I'm missing something?

we also get 100% phys to chaos dmg (60% cobra lash + 40% nature reprisal) which seems cool

@Torstein

One thing I've noticed in Cobra Lash pob - there's Master of the Arena locked in the tree - is that how should it be? does +2 melee range and melee physical damage helps with Cobra Lash? or is it purely for +20 strength and 1% life regen?

I hate to burst your bubble guys but "PROJECTILES DEAL 5% MORE DAMAGE PER REMAINING CHAIN" 99% wont affect poison, as it's ailment. Projectiles deal hit damage.
That stat is the to be used by Deadeye.

Master of the Arena for ranged variants is there for regen and stats. It can be swapped for something else.

"
fateovnorns escreveu:
hmmmm im thinking for cobra lash going deadeye instead of pathfinder is going to be how im going to build. I have a feeling the ricochet is going to interact with frost wall for some crazyyyyyy poison stacking.

That could be interesting interaction, but Deadeye is kinda weak for poisons. It would be better to scale elemental or phys.
Are you sure?

It says generic damage, if it said "damage with hits" then I'd agree..
Última edição por Nicko412 em 12 de jan de 2021 10:11:52
"
dperls escreveu:
Are you sure?

It says generic damage, if it said "damage with hits" then I'd agree..

It says "Projectiles have 5% more damage per remaining chain". Projectile damage is considered as hit damage.

I might be wrong but we will see.
God I am hoping I can just do viperstrike/pestilence like last league.
So now that we have 100% conversion on viper strike without elder conversion mod, I want to try full phys claws. I think it would be much harder to craft though. Aiming for 100% more chaos elder mod with decent phys/as/added poison damage.

"
So now that we have 100% conversion on viper strike without elder conversion mod, I want to try full phys claws. I think it would be much harder to craft though. Aiming for 100% more chaos elder mod with decent phys/as/added poison damage.

You can try whatever you want of course, but we checked it and ran different versions of claws in the PoB. It doesn´t change a lot, there is a very small difference between full phys and the base claws right now that doesn´t justify the much harder crafting process.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional