[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto escreveu:

"
So now that we have 100% conversion on viper strike without elder conversion mod, I want to try full phys claws. I think it would be much harder to craft though. Aiming for 100% more chaos elder mod with decent phys/as/added poison damage.

You can try whatever you want of course, but we checked it and ran different versions of claws in the PoB. It doesn´t change a lot, there is a very small difference between full phys and the base claws right now that doesn´t justify the much harder crafting process.

Thats the only thing i had time for now to check in pob and i can 100% confirm that phys claw swap wont do any magic else then making your currency disappear faster when crafting/buying those claws.
Última edição por Valkahar em 12 de jan de 2021 12:01:48
"
Valkahar escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

"
So now that we have 100% conversion on viper strike without elder conversion mod, I want to try full phys claws. I think it would be much harder to craft though. Aiming for 100% more chaos elder mod with decent phys/as/added poison damage.

You can try whatever you want of course, but we checked it and ran different versions of claws in the PoB. It doesn´t change a lot, there is a very small difference between full phys and the base claws right now that doesn´t justify the much harder crafting process.

Thats the only thing i had time for now to check in pob and i can 100% confirm that phys claw swap wont do any magic else then making your currency disappear faster when crafting/buying those claws.

Good thing about full phys conversion is that you will have better damage on lower levels with crap claws.
Other than that there is not much to it, at least we haven't seen some benefit so far.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 12 de jan de 2021 12:41:13
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

I hate to burst your bubble guys but "PROJECTILES DEAL 5% MORE DAMAGE PER REMAINING CHAIN" 99% wont affect poison, as it's ailment. Projectiles deal hit damage.
That stat is the to be used by Deadeye.

It should still be a significant buff, right? Since poison is scaled off the hit, getting a higher hit should mean more poison damage.
100% chaos conversion as well as 25-40% more projectile damage has to provide something.
"
Izuria escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

I hate to burst your bubble guys but "PROJECTILES DEAL 5% MORE DAMAGE PER REMAINING CHAIN" 99% wont affect poison, as it's ailment. Projectiles deal hit damage.
That stat is the to be used by Deadeye.

It should still be a significant buff, right? Since poison is scaled off the hit, getting a higher hit should mean more poison damage.
100% chaos conversion as well as 25-40% more projectile damage has to provide something.

If you look on the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison) it says
"
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 20% of the combined physical and chaos damage of the base damage dealt which applied that particular instance of poison.

Most of the physical modifiers are prefixes (flat and %). To get them you need to sacrifice chaos multi and the flat chaos mod which is a LOT higher than the flat phys. You can experiment in POB but I couldn't find a better claw than a chaos one.
Is there a way to get 100% phys to chaos using Pestilent Strike? Also will the Virulence loss affect much?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Somehow I die more often if I use the TR mines over a TR ballista totem.

Its nice having the enemies attacking a totem once in a while.

Standing still to throw my mines often gets me killed.

Totem damage will be lower, ofc.
"

Ahm, wrong thread maybe or am i missing something? xD
"
Valkahar escreveu:
"

Ahm, wrong thread maybe or am i missing something? xD

He was talking about leveling. :)
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
Is there a way to get 100% phys to chaos using Pestilent Strike? Also will the Virulence loss affect much?

You will convert to 100% in 3,13.

edit: to 90% but alternate gems have more conversion.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 12 de jan de 2021 15:12:03
"

That sir, is totally correct.

The TR Ballista is generally safer. First, because the totem represents an actual target to bosses and monsters alike and second, once they are placed you can move freely while they keep attacking.

So if you want to feel safer it is perfectly viable to go with the totems. That being said: The ability to pre-stack mines on boss-encounters make them way more bursty and if you can manage that correctly their damage surpasses Balista Totem.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional