[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
Is there a way to get 100% phys to chaos using Pestilent Strike? Also will the Virulence loss affect much?

You will convert to 100% in 3,13.

edit: to 90% but alternate gems have more conversion.

Yeah I was wondering, for 100% conversion would need alternate gem. 10% is still a lot to get killed by reflect.

Still waiting for patch notes. This was a fun build I played in Heist and I really wanted to push it to its limits in Ritual.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
Is there a way to get 100% phys to chaos using Pestilent Strike? Also will the Virulence loss affect much?

You will convert to 100% in 3,13.

edit: to 90% but alternate gems have more conversion.

Yeah I was wondering, for 100% conversion would need alternate gem. 10% is still a lot to get killed by reflect.

Still waiting for patch notes. This was a fun build I played in Heist and I really wanted to push it to its limits in Ritual.

Build is reflect proof.

Phys part is miniscule.
Hell yes. Every possible claw poison skill got the 60% conversion treatment.
Patch notes up!

Pestilent Strike
Now converts 60% of physical damage to chaos damage (from 50%).

Venom Gyre
No longer deals added chaos damage.
Now deals base weapon damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 125% at gem level 1 (from 90%), up to 165% at gem level 20 (from 115%).
Now has a 40% chance to retain caught projectiles fired after using Whirling Blades at all gem levels.

Viper Strike

BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 12 de jan de 2021 15:53:54
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
Patch notes up!

Pestilent Strike

Venom Gyre
Now deals base weapon damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 125% at gem level 1 (from 90%), up to 165% at gem level 20 (from 115%).
Now has a 40% chance to retain caught projectiles fired after using Whirling Blades at all gem levels.

Viper Strike

Venom Gyre no longer deal added chaos dmg
damn, this is a huge nerf?
"
projetobronzev escreveu:
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
Patch notes up!

Pestilent Strike

Venom Gyre

Viper Strike

Venom Gyre no longer deal added chaos dmg
damn, this is a huge nerf?

But it also has up to 165% added damage effectiveness, I haven't worked out the numbers but if you have added damage from other sources those are significantly better.
I will keep in cobra lash.
5 chains of base skill + 3 chains from enchant = 40% more dmg in single target
this is a fucking huge buff.
"
"
fateovnorns escreveu:
sooooo im thinking deadeye cluster jewel fan of blades vg/cl league start

Also i was thinking of working in spiked concoction from flask medium cluster if playing pathfinder for 20% effect of flasks might be big for your build guide

Good idea! I'm bashing my head for a long time how to upgrade ranged variants of the build.
It's not easy tbh. I'm still working on it but this might be the way to go, we'll see.

Keep up the good work Torstein! I am sharing this build when people ask about poison builds :).

Last league I started something else, but this league I will start again with the PF. I always seem to get back to it and your guide. An update on the ranged version would be glorious!

I will try the VG version this time, so any update is most welcomed on that front. Even if it is for advanced/heavy investments, or Clusters or whatever, something to strive for is always welcome.

Worst case scenario I can always re-spec to PS.

Thanks again and have a nice day,
Smmogz
"
projetobronzev escreveu:
I will keep in cobra lash.
5 chains of base skill + 3 chains from enchant = 40% more dmg in single target
this is a fucking huge buff.

This is only for hits. Does almost nothing for poison.
"
Smmogz escreveu:
"
"
fateovnorns escreveu:
sooooo im thinking deadeye cluster jewel fan of blades vg/cl league start

Also i was thinking of working in spiked concoction from flask medium cluster if playing pathfinder for 20% effect of flasks might be big for your build guide

Good idea! I'm bashing my head for a long time how to upgrade ranged variants of the build.
It's not easy tbh. I'm still working on it but this might be the way to go, we'll see.

Keep up the good work Torstein! I am sharing this build when people ask about poison builds :).

Last league I started something else, but this league I will start again with the PF. I always seem to get back to it and your guide. An update on the ranged version would be glorious!

I will try the VG version this time, so any update is most welcomed on that front. Even if it is for advanced/heavy investments, or Clusters or whatever, something to strive for is always welcome.

Worst case scenario I can always re-spec to PS.

Thanks again and have a nice day,
Smmogz

Tnx man! :)

Venom Gyre changes

You can now only benefit from fully phys claws. With increased effectiveness of added damage VG should be stronger than before, especially with Wasp Nest claws.
Ill have to refresh VG part of the guide when PoB is updated. Until then i have no definitive answer how will skill perform.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional