[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hyped for the guide update! Thanks again for all the work you do!
I'm going to try out a probably ill-advised experiment and drop Nature's Reprisal and Master Alchemist so I can pick up Nature's Adrenaline + Master Surgeon.

I'm hoping between the 6% life on flask use and leech I can drop the life flask and start using Coralito's to get Perfect Agony. My damage per poison increased with all these changes but I have no idea if the life gain/leech will be enough, not to mention having to worry about crit chance again. Bring on the deaths!
"
I'm going to try out a probably ill-advised experiment and drop Nature's Reprisal and Master Alchemist so I can pick up Nature's Adrenaline + Master Surgeon.

I'm hoping between the 6% life on flask use and leech I can drop the life flask and start using Coralito's to get Perfect Agony. My damage per poison increased with all these changes but I have no idea if the life gain/leech will be enough, not to mention having to worry about crit chance again. Bring on the deaths!

I wasn´t the biggest fan of life-flasks on high-regen-chars anyway so I like that you try that route. Just for clarification: Your dmg PER POISON gets stronger? Coralitos has the nasty side-effect to show a lot more overall-dps, which is mostly nothing but unreasonable pob-warrior-stuff since you can reach poison-durations of like 12 seconds. If it is PER POISON though that might be an interesting idea. Claws have a high base crit, but I don´t know where you would squeeze in further more crits. But I´ll wish u good luck, seems like an interesting approach. Keep us updated.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

I wasn´t the biggest fan of life-flasks on high-regen-chars anyway so I like that you try that route. Just for clarification: Your dmg PER POISON gets stronger? Coralitos has the nasty side-effect to show a lot more overall-dps, which is mostly nothing but unreasonable pob-warrior-stuff since you can reach poison-durations of like 12 seconds. If it is PER POISON though that might be an interesting idea. Claws have a high base crit, but I don´t know where you would squeeze in further more crits. But I´ll wish u good luck, seems like an interesting approach. Keep us updated.

I'm seeing it as an increase on Total Damage per Poison although I'm still not great at working out poison damage values after playing many phys builds. With the slider for increased duration up all the way on Coralito's, I'm at 5.14 duration on Calcs.

I re-used most of my PS/VS build from last league but switched it over to Cobra Lash to try out the changes: https://pastebin.com/t3u7kk9Y

I'll also drop Druidic Rite and Primal Spirit, I had picked them up before for the flask duration/charges but with the change to flask charge on crit I'm hoping I can keep my flasks up all the time with reduced duration to proc the 6% life more frequently. We'll see how that all works out.
Coralitos shows a little GAIN in poison DPS and huge huge boost for combined DPS with the duration calced in. So overall it looks like a straight upgrade and i already planned to drop the life flask for it, only problem is, that i need to drop the armor suffix on the jade flask for bleeding in that case but this changes nothing in pob ele damage taken values on transcendence version.
This may be taken with a grain of salt because armor gets less effective on higher hits but should make no difference because armor comes after ele res...

Maybe u guys can tell us exactly...

"
Coralitos shows a little GAIN in poison DPS and huge huge boost for combined DPS with the duration calced in. So overall it looks like a straight upgrade and i already planned to drop the life flask for it, only problem is, that i need to drop the armor suffix on the jade flask for bleeding in that case but this changes nothing in pob ele damage taken values on transcendence version.
This may be taken with a grain of salt because armor gets less effective on higher hits but should make no difference because armor comes after ele res...

Maybe u guys can tell us exactly...

I wouldn´t even bother with that - I would just get a jewel for corrupted blood cannot be inflicted, then you won´t need bleed immunity flask mod. Without going through the numbers alone I would definately not drop the mod on the flask. Thats why I would also not drop flask effect, it is not only for life-flasks effective. We profit on many levels from it. But that´s just my 2 cents about it, if you try it and it works then that´s perfectly fien.
Does the EHP calc in PoB work with the Ultimate Transcending version of the build?

Showing awfully low numbers that can't be correct.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
Does the EHP calc in PoB work with the Ultimate Transcending version of the build?

your import/pob must be bricked, it shows insanely high EHP, over 2million on fire dmg taken for example. (dont take EHP as the EHP in your mind, the EHP people normally talk about is "maximum hit taken" in pob, some dodge eva builds show insane high numbers EHP but very very low maximum taken, so its a bit Pob warrior shit in my mind)

@vennto

yes sure corr. blood jewel is anyways set in stone, why not?
so only bleed left, what shouldnt be too bad on that build anyways, would need to try out... you guys already played it so i guess its exactly that way when u say skip bleed suffix
"
Valkahar escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

your import/pob must be bricked, it shows insanely high EHP, over 2million on fire dmg taken for example. (dont take EHP as the EHP in your mind, the EHP people normally talk about is "maximum hit taken" in pob, some dodge eva builds show insane high numbers EHP but very very low maximum taken, so its a bit Pob warrior shit in my mind)

@vennto

yes sure corr. blood jewel is anyways set in stone, why not?
so only bleed left, what shouldnt be too bad on that build anyways, would need to try out... you guys already played it so i guess its exactly that way when u say skip bleed suffix

I mean you can always get bleed immunity on the watcher's eye if you shell out the cash.
"
Valkahar escreveu:
Ah, it wasn't bricked, I was just looking at the wrong numbers.
It does look pretty insane.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional