[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi all,

thank you very much for this guide!

I'm thinking about starting with cobra lash and eventually try out pestillent strike. Do you think its viable to play the expensive pestilent strike tree as Cobra lash or Venom Gyre? Cause I really like the increased block over the Cobra tree. (Respecing the anoint and so on included)

Ty in advance!

CU in Ritual

Edit: Oh and is it still a viable use of mana to slot herald of agony? Seems like a waste, without the ascendancy points. Maybe incorporate a blasphemie dispair instead and change witchfire for coralitos.
Última edição por Sh4d0ww0lf em 13 de jan de 2021 15:12:59
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Valkahar escreveu:
your import/pob must be bricked, it shows insanely high EHP, over 2million on fire dmg taken for example. (dont take EHP as the EHP in your mind, the EHP people normally talk about is "maximum hit taken" in pob, some dodge eva builds show insane high numbers EHP but very very low maximum taken, so its a bit Pob warrior shit in my mind)
Ah, it wasn't bricked, I was just looking at the wrong numbers.
It does look pretty insane.

Numbers are correct, it's not a PoB warrior. You can analyze these charts. They are primary tool for defense tuning. They are calculated with all defensive mechanics involved.

What you can conclude is that Transcendence variant of the build is insanely strong. Multiple times stronger than the base build.
Also it shows the downsides of it, it's degens. Build was already vulnerable to elemental degens but Trans one is even more because of lowered max elemental resistances. This can be mitigated with Loreweave and i'm currently working on it.
Nevertheless it's much much tankier than the original and it's not even for comparison with an average PoE build.

I gave my gear last night to Vennto to test it out. Challenge was to go into Simulacrum and on wave 20 to stand in mobs for 2s without using Molten Shell. He piled up biggest mob and stood there for 3,5s without a problem.

Enjoy it while it lasts. xD

edit: also build can't tank 3 Shaper balls without Molten Shell. Thing is that they do 25% ele penetration putting you down do 45% ele res and mediocre life pool.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 13 de jan de 2021 15:54:56
"
Sh4d0ww0lf escreveu:

Edit: Oh and is it still a viable use of mana to slot herald of agony? Seems like a waste, without the ascendancy points. Maybe incorporate a blasphemie dispair instead and change witchfire for coralitos.

Using herald of agony is mainly because of Circle of Nostalgia, and the more poison damage HoA provides. It will be harder to keep virulence over 30, but that doesn't matter since scorpion damage is on the lower end.(I used alternative HoA gem that applies wither on scorpion hit as well.)
"
Sh4d0ww0lf escreveu:
Hi all,

thank you very much for this guide!

I'm thinking about starting with cobra lash and eventually try out pestillent strike. Do you think its viable to play the expensive pestilent strike tree as Cobra lash or Venom Gyre? Cause I really like the increased block over the Cobra tree. (Respecing the anoint and so on included)

Ty in advance!

CU in Ritual

Ranged skills can be played with Transcendence variant but, you would require additional -mana cost craft.
Also damage will be significantly lower than melee skills but that could be fixed by adding Corralito's flask, because their duration is noticeably shorter, therefore lower max dps. Also Hybrid Life flask to put Warding on it...
It's little complex but it can be done.

Herald of Agony is there for 10% more damage and bonuses from the Circle of Nostalgia ring.
So, its better to use Cobra lash/venom gyre to farm money to swap to melee Viper/Pestilence? or use it with Ancestral Call until i can get the annoint?
i'm worried about using viper/pestilence for clear etc during start cause we dont have easy acess to tribal fury (golden oil are rare for day 1-3 normally).
i wont quote cuz length now but i said "some builds" not this one torstein ;)
I'm not too familiar with the balances and nerfs, is this Pathfinder poison build still good? Or have they destroyed it for the Ritual league?

Última edição por MisterCastle em 13 de jan de 2021 16:24:24
"
MisterCastle escreveu:
I'm not too familiar with the balances and nerfs, is this Pathfinder poison build still good? Or have they destroyed it for the Ritual league?
Just read the last few pages.
Short answer - build is fine, Pathfinder wasn't changed in any substantial way.
"
BlackTyphon escreveu:
So, its better to use Cobra lash/venom gyre to farm money to swap to melee Viper/Pestilence? or use it with Ancestral Call until i can get the annoint?
i'm worried about using viper/pestilence for clear etc during start cause we dont have easy acess to tribal fury (golden oil are rare for day 1-3 normally).

In general Cobra Lash is fastest on clear, but you will be just fine with Ancestral Call on Pestilent or even Ancestral + Splash on Viper S because they have more damage. Considering you have at least Tabula or random 6L.

It's up to you.
"
Valkahar escreveu:
i wont quote cuz length now but i said "some builds" not this one torstein ;)

Sry mate, i had a long day, tired so i didn't understand properly...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional