[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
ghostxxx escreveu:
This is going to be my starter build for 3.13. Are there leveling POBs available?

I'm waiting for gems to be updated in PoB so i can refresh the guide.
"
dirtybird2085 escreveu:
I'm curious to see how well deadeye would be for this. Venom Gyre with the new ricochet and 2 extra projectiles + the wind nodes.

For Deadeye definitely Cobra Lash because Deadeye doesn't have the chaining anymore.
Okay awesome, thanks for your hard work!
"
ghostxxx escreveu:
Okay awesome, thanks for your hard work!

Np mate, i'm hyped too for the league. :)
Holy fuck i'm hype for this build , Pob was updated , PF waiting Room Pog, ty so much Torstein and Vennto.
Trying to decide between cobra lash and toxic rain for league starter. Made a pro/con list but maybe someone can spot something I’m missing

Toxic rain pros
Slowing everything with hinder (this will be huge QOL)
Higher single target than cobra lash
Able to pre-stack damage
Mirage archer-can run around while still applying stacks
Cheaper weapon in toxic rain
Damage projection less useful this league from small arenas
Pathfinder has nearly infinite sustain from flasks anyway so “gain on hit” isn’t as needed

Cobra lash pros
Better damage projection-can offscreen instead of ground target
Faster clear speed due to projection, chaining, and poison prolif
Plague bearer-even more clear speed
Life/mana gain on hit is real nice-frees up flask slot(s)
More flexibility in gearing (don’t have to go quill rain and carcass jack)
Increased gear flexibility may benefit more from harvest crafts?

Overall it looks to me like the big difference is cobra lash will be better for zoom zoom clear and TR better for bossing, right? Anything I’m missing?
Última edição por Optaka em 13 de jan de 2021 23:03:26
"
Optaka escreveu:
Trying to decide between cobra lash and toxic rain for league starter... (snip) ...Anything I’m missing?

I'm personally going to level until at least Blood Aqueducts as CA/TR and then respec depending on how I feel from there. I've already played toxic rain trickster so I'm almost definitely going to respec once I get a usable pair of claws.

Did a little practice run almost completely ignoring gear in SSF to see how it would feel at league start (90% magic pieces with irrelevant stats, no unique items). Finished A4 right at the 2 hour 30 min mark; pretty good for a slowpoke like me with how much I got distracted by IRL issues and double checking things in POB.
Última edição por Brutalextremez em 13 de jan de 2021 23:47:16
"
Vennto escreveu:
No one is expected to be all-knowing. But the lack of effort is what gets my blood boiling.

You could do what other build creators do and put a (3.13 posts begin on page x) at the top of the guide or in the title itself. Might save your blood pressure.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
dirtybird2085 escreveu:
I'm curious to see how well deadeye would be for this. Venom Gyre with the new ricochet and 2 extra projectiles + the wind nodes.

For Deadeye definitely Cobra Lash because Deadeye doesn't have the chaining anymore.

If you're recommending Deadeye for Cobra Lash will you include a possible POB? Was really looking forward to the Pathfinder fun.
Cobra lash and venom gyre received some good buffs, would yo still recommend pestilence strike as a go to option or is one among cl and vg now taking the throne for the best all round?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional