[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

If I good remember, PoB will update with ne gems after launch each league :/
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 14 de jan de 2021 04:56:39
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
If I good remember, PoB will update with ne gems after launch each league :/

Hope not but Melee versions are practically unchanged, Cobra Lash too.

Venom Gyre will have to wait for gem update and new claws.
"
mrwiggiiles escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
dirtybird2085 escreveu:
I'm curious to see how well deadeye would be for this. Venom Gyre with the new ricochet and 2 extra projectiles + the wind nodes.

For Deadeye definitely Cobra Lash because Deadeye doesn't have the chaining anymore.

If you're recommending Deadeye for Cobra Lash will you include a possible POB? Was really looking forward to the Pathfinder fun.

Yeah but not for poison because Deadeye doesn't scale poison or chaos.

Deadeye would much benefit form Cobra Lash chaining an new bonus from remaining chain since it only applies to projectile damage and not poison.
It should be build by stacking either phys or elemental damage.

VG could be also built this way, but i think Cobra Lash will have better clear because of chains.
"
Inviz1 escreveu:
Cobra lash and venom gyre received some good buffs, would yo still recommend pestilence strike as a go to option or is one among cl and vg now taking the throne for the best all round?

Yeah, it's my preference. Viper is pretty much neck and neck with Pestilent, even better defensively with splash and higher single target dps but requires gem swaps.
Some prefer Viper, some Pestilent. In general melee skills have more damage.
"
xchrisx8 escreveu:
Holy fuck i'm hype for this build , Pob was updated , PF waiting Room Pog, ty so much Torstein and Vennto.

Hypeee! xD
"
Optaka escreveu:
Trying to decide between cobra lash and toxic rain for league starter. Made a pro/con list but maybe someone can spot something I’m missing

Toxic rain pros
Slowing everything with hinder (this will be huge QOL)
Higher single target than cobra lash
Able to pre-stack damage
Mirage archer-can run around while still applying stacks
Cheaper weapon in toxic rain
Damage projection less useful this league from small arenas
Pathfinder has nearly infinite sustain from flasks anyway so “gain on hit” isn’t as needed

Cobra lash pros
Better damage projection-can offscreen instead of ground target
Faster clear speed due to projection, chaining, and poison prolif
Plague bearer-even more clear speed
Life/mana gain on hit is real nice-frees up flask slot(s)
More flexibility in gearing (don’t have to go quill rain and carcass jack)
Increased gear flexibility may benefit more from harvest crafts?

Overall it looks to me like the big difference is cobra lash will be better for zoom zoom clear and TR better for bossing, right? Anything I’m missing?

+
Pretty much what you've said.
UPDATED MELEE TRANSCENDENCE BUILD VARIANT

-now uses Loreweave as body armor and is even tankier than in showcase
dam, maybe I should try a melee build again. Tbh I tried it at the beginning of Delirium and it was a mess....but so was that entire league. Guess that mean Pestilent Strike or Viper Strike.
Última edição por mrwiggiiles em 14 de jan de 2021 06:02:13
"
mrwiggiiles escreveu:
dam, maybe I should try a melee build again. Tbh I tried it at the beginning of Delirium and it was a mess....but so was that entire league.

Go with base version of this build and when you accumulate currency start upgrading to Transcendence version. This is probably the last time this Transcendence char will be this strong and it's bonkers good but requires rly good gear. Much of it will be quite easier to get with Harvest now.

Don't want to push you into melee if you are not fond of that playstyle. Do what's most suited to you.

Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 14 de jan de 2021 06:02:43
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
mrwiggiiles escreveu:
dam, maybe I should try a melee build again. Tbh I tried it at the beginning of Delirium and it was a mess....but so was that entire league.

Go with base version of this build and when you accumulate currency start upgrading to Transcendence version. This is probably the last time this Transcendence char will be this strong and it's bonkers good but requires rly good gear. Much of it will be quite easier to get with Harvest now.

Don't want to push you into melee if you are not fond of that playstyle. Do what's most suited to you.

Yeah I really love that version of the build. Which melee ability do you think will be best for 10 bosses =)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional