[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Might have already been asked but for 3.13 will pathfinder still be the ascendancy we want to play?

No, unfortunately we want to start Necromancer now.

Would you mind explaining the switch to Necro? And does it affect skill selection, since previously the build was getting poison proliferation from Nature's Reprisal?

I've never played a poison build before but was thinking of trying this in 3.13.
"
Would you mind explaining the switch to Necro? And does it affect skill selection, since previously the build was getting poison proliferation from Nature's Reprisal?

I've never played a poison build before but was thinking of trying this in 3.13.

I was trolling. The build is fine. And I was trolling because of a simple reason: Around 30 Minutes after the patch nodes were out Thorstein and me answered a bunch of questions, while he clearly declared that the build is fine.

Just mindlessly going to the last page of the thread and asking - without putting THE SLIGHTEST effort in to finding information on your own- is nothing that I want to support. It is not that difficult to think about the date when the patch nodes come out and just start reading from there, I am not expecting any1 reading all 300 Pages but it would be a sign of respect to me and moreover Thorstein, who put so much work into this, to at least try to find some information before stumbling onto the last page and asking stuff that has been answered literally 1 hour earlier.

No one is expected to be all-knowing. But the lack of effort is what gets my blood boiling.

Best example:
"
I'm not too familiar with the balances and nerfs, is this Pathfinder poison build still good? Or have they destroyed it for the Ritual league?

Hope everyone seeing this takes a second to think about that. Thanks in advance.
I was wondering , why no plague bearer ? Pretty much all poison builds I've seen seem to use it and considering that you are in melee range already , with 2 of the skills, it seems to fit in really nicely ? (I'm fairly noob-ish so sorry if its obvious)
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

I was trolling. The build is fine. And I was trolling because of a simple reason: Around 30 Minutes after the patch nodes were out Thorstein and me answered a bunch of questions, while he clearly declared that the build is fine.

Just mindlessly going to the last page of the thread and asking - without putting THE SLIGHTEST effort in to finding information on your own- is nothing that I want to support. It is not that difficult to think about the date when the patch nodes come out and just start reading from there, I am not expecting any1 reading all 300 Pages but it would be a sign of respect to me and moreover Thorstein, who put so much work into this, to at least try to find some information before stumbling onto the last page and asking stuff that has been answered literally 1 hour earlier.

No one is expected to be all-knowing. But the lack of effort is what gets my blood boiling.

Best example:
"
I'm not too familiar with the balances and nerfs, is this Pathfinder poison build still good? Or have they destroyed it for the Ritual league?

Hope everyone seeing this takes a second to think about that. Thanks in advance.

Jesus. I spent 45 minutes reading the guide, the last 6 pages, and some related stuff on reddit but didn't get the joke, sorry.
"
Aizosan escreveu:
I was wondering , why no plague bearer ? Pretty much all poison builds I've seen seem to use it and considering that you are in melee range already , with 2 of the skills, it seems to fit in really nicely ? (I'm fairly noob-ish so sorry if its obvious)

You can use it, I am using plague bearer as well. On casual mapping it is strong, it loses a bit value when facing 100% Delirium maps.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Aizosan escreveu:

You can use it, I am using plague bearer as well. On casual mapping it is strong, it loses a bit value when facing 100% Delirium maps.

Any recommendations on how to implement it ?
"
Aizosan escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Aizosan escreveu:

Any recommendations on how to implement it ?

I use unset ring.
Imported the POB for Cobra Lash and updated the nodes to 3.13. Dmg was solid and evasion was good. Going to look into getting more health maybe but love the build.
This is going to be my starter build for 3.13. Are there leveling POBs available?
I'm curious to see how well deadeye would be for this. Venom Gyre with the new ricochet and 2 extra projectiles + the wind nodes.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional