[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Might have already been asked but for 3.13 will pathfinder still be the ascendancy we want to play?
"
Might have already been asked but for 3.13 will pathfinder still be the ascendancy we want to play?

No, unfortunately we want to start Necromancer now.
Viable in 3.13 ?
"
Viable in 3.13 ?

No, unfortunately completely dead as Pathfinder.
"
Vennto escreveu:
No, unfortunately we want to start Necromancer now.
Nah man, let's play charged dash, it got +2 radius buff definitely OP.
Sorry i didnt read through 270+ pages to see if this got an answer anywhere, but if i plan on playing this as cobra lash, is leveling a PS or VS recommended for swapping in for single target bossing like Sirus, or will CS still be enough damage to do these bigger fights? This build seems great for ritual but i would really like to try out the Maven side of things as well c:
"
yovalord escreveu:
Sorry i didnt read through 270+ pages to see if this got an answer anywhere, but if i plan on playing this as cobra lash, is leveling a PS or VS recommended for swapping in for single target bossing like Sirus, or will CS still be enough damage to do these bigger fights? This build seems great for ritual but i would really like to try out the Maven side of things as well c:

You can't swap ranged for melee as they have different color supports.
In general, CL is the weakest skill for bossing.

Build will be good for the upcoming league.
"
yovalord escreveu:

With 2 White Socket on your Chest you can swap between melee and range with the 6L setups but you need to swap 3 Gems. For Boss VS you might also want to swap one Jewel to the Growing Argony one.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Somehow I die more often if I use the TR mines over a TR ballista totem.

Its nice having the enemies attacking a totem once in a while.

Standing still to throw my mines often gets me killed.

Totem damage will be lower, ofc.

That sir, is totally correct.

The TR Ballista is generally safer. First, because the totem represents an actual target to bosses and monsters alike and second, once they are placed you can move freely while they keep attacking.

So if you want to feel safer it is perfectly viable to go with the totems. That being said: The ability to pre-stack mines on boss-encounters make them way more bursty and if you can manage that correctly their damage surpasses Balista Totem.

What do you mean by "if you manage that correctly"?

I usually tried to throw the mines, so they don't already expire when the boss spawns and when as soon as it can be damaged, I detonated them. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for all your hard work!
"
What do you mean by "if you manage that correctly"?

I usually tried to throw the mines, so they don't already expire when the boss spawns and when as soon as it can be damaged, I detonated them. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for all your hard work!

No, not at all. But since the most bosses need about 3 of those "perfect" rotations the 2nd and 3rd one are a bit harder to execute since the boss starts to move, attack, destroy mines, etc. So while it is kind of easy to pull off the first one its possible to miss out on damage if you detonate only like 3 mines on each of the following sets. If that is the case with people (and that´s totally fine of course) the ballista totem might be a better and more consistent setup.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional