[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

hey man great build definitely a well rounded powerhouse i ended up adapting heavily the style but maintained your base build goal.

https://pastebin.com/TKRAMZRa

im thinking iron fortress chest would be bis with 500k dps added and 12 block but the colors are terrible to get.

Última edição por fateovnorns em 9 de jan de 2021 20:13:21
Really hope Venom Gyre gets a nice buff or Cobra Lash. Really want to use these abelites.
"
fateovnorns escreveu:
hey man great build definitely a well rounded powerhouse i ended up adapting heavily the style but maintained your base build goal.

https://pastebin.com/TKRAMZRa

im thinking iron fortress chest would be bis with 500k dps added and 12 block but the colors are terrible to get.

:)
That can work although as you said coloring will be a pain.
"
mrwiggiiles escreveu:
Really hope Venom Gyre gets a nice buff or Cobra Lash. Really want to use these abelites.

I hope too. VG rly needs that buff. Can't wait to see new gems.
"
SweetNausea escreveu:
League started the PS build during Metamorph and Delirium and enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to what sort of changes Pathfinder gets and how it affects these builds!

If we don't get a hammer (don't think so), i'm starting with it too. xD
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de jan de 2021 05:41:50
sooooo im thinking deadeye cluster jewel fan of blades vg/cl league start

Also i was thinking of working in spiked concoction from flask medium cluster if playing pathfinder for 20% effect of flasks might be big for your build guide
Última edição por fateovnorns em 10 de jan de 2021 15:48:34
"
fateovnorns escreveu:
sooooo im thinking deadeye cluster jewel fan of blades vg/cl league start

Also i was thinking of working in spiked concoction from flask medium cluster if playing pathfinder for 20% effect of flasks might be big for your build guide

Good idea! I'm bashing my head for a long time how to upgrade ranged variants of the build.
It's not easy tbh. I'm still working on it but this might be the way to go, we'll see.

I just don't think you should rely too much on cluster jewels on the league start.
LEVELING GUIDE UPDATED
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de jan de 2021 17:40:42
Great Guide! Will definitely try it.

The Fast AF Leveling guide mentions a POB for the early skill tree to follow. I couldn't find that. Could you please post a link for it?
Hey Torstein,

rly well written Guide, thanks for that!
Im in the lucky position to be on full work so i dont have time to test before league start but im about to invest all my trust in your work here and do it more or less blind for leaguestart till end. Normally i recheck every single shit and number ;)

Just did some fast pob changes to check how hard it is to get CI and/or phys taken as ele 100% running but honestly it didnt turned out well so i think you already made the best rounded version here.

Do you feel its mandatory or rly worth the invest to have all that dodge and block on top of the high reductions? Could free up many space and points for dmg (more for leaguestarting when lacking dmg, otherwise i favor every bit of defense more then dmg).

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional