[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

i have a (maybe) stupid question about withering step. I never got behind the mechanic behind it. Do you use it like phase run to run through enemies? Or do i use it once every few seconds to apply withered to a enemy?
"
Camatoo escreveu:
i have a (maybe) stupid question about withering step. I never got behind the mechanic behind it. Do you use it like phase run to run through enemies? Or do i use it once every few seconds to apply withered to a enemy?

Not stupid.

Yes, you use Withering Step primarily to apply Wither.

It can also be used Phase Run.
thanks. Currently trying to get the feeling for the character, since im terrible at this game and ofc went for the 100% delirium farmer without the perfect gear.
Hope patch notes will be good for this build :D
Última edição por lampicka95 em 5 de jan de 2021 08:03:42
they haven't touched Pathfinder in ages, i doubt they will nerf it. maybe shuffle the tree around as always, but i assume it still goes strong in 3.13

Melee is already in a bad spot, shifting that balance further towards range focused builds sounds like a bad plan.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Camatoo escreveu:

Not stupid.

Yes, you use Withering Step primarily to apply Wither.

It can also be used Phase Run.

What he said. I'd add that if you want to use dash, you need to time it right because you can't dash while you're elusive because the cooldown is shared (not true for whirling blades).
Hey which is the better prefix craft for poison claw

95-105% phys + 18-20% blind

or

18-20% to chaos damage over time multiplier

?
"

Hey which is the better prefix craft for poison claw

95-105% phys + 18-20% blind

or

18-20% to chaos damage over time multiplier

Please, read again the build guide in terms of gear requirements for claws. Everything you want to know is already explained there.
i know the claw crafting steps are explained, but i got this piece and wondered if its "good" enough for mid-game.

The only thing missing is the added chaos damage. Could negate that a little bit with "increased chaos damage %" craft

"
Camatoo escreveu:
i know the claw crafting steps are explained, but i got this piece and wondered if its "good" enough for mid-game.

The only thing missing is the added chaos damage. Could negate that a little bit with "increased chaos damage %" craft

Should be better than Wasp's Nest.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional