[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Okay, if you promise not to laugh at my pafetic gear.

Boots, Chest and one Ring without any Life. No evasive or armor mod on the jade flask. of course you feel squishy. Please, pay attention to the guide and read what items you need to pick up on what slot.
Fixed that, and bought a 5L Perfect Form. What a difference!
"
am19228 escreveu:
Fixed that, and bought a 5L Perfect Form. What a difference!

Perfect Form gives you lots Evasion, Arctic Armour for no mana reservation and most importantly Phase Acrobatics.

I think you would be better with 2 Wasp Nest claws because they also have accuracy on them.

Sort out you flasks next and then go slot by slot for the rest of gear.

6L will be mayor damage boost.

Helmet, just use rare one with as much life and resistances than you can cram into.

What's amazing is that you've made it to lvl 85 with only 4L. Congrats! :D
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 14 de dez de 2020 16:07:26
So do you have any thoughts on running poison on elemental builds? like i was thinking poison vortex/plague bearer could be great. i just have no idea how to go about it

"
So do you have any thoughts on running poison on elemental builds? like i was thinking poison vortex/plague bearer could be great. i just have no idea how to go about it

It won´t work that way.

First of all, have a look at the mechanic of poison: You can inflict a poison with a certain chance via a hit. That poison-stack will last a certain amount on the enemy, during that time you can stack more poisons. Your maximum dps will be the amount of poisons, their duration and the strength of your poison.

The strength of your poison is determined by the damage of the hit itself. We scale our hit with chaos-on-hit damage from claws and potential other gear. You could scale that differently, with a lot of phys-dmg and dmg-conversion for example.

In case of vortex you have a weak initial hit and a dot afterwards, so there is literally no interaction.
"
Vennto escreveu:

"

It won´t work that way.

First of all, have a look at the mechanic of poison: You can inflict a poison with a certain chance via a hit. That poison-stack will last a certain amount on the enemy, during that time you can stack more poisons. Your maximum dps will be the amount of poisons, their duration and the strength of your poison.

The strength of your poison is determined by the damage of the hit itself. We scale our hit with chaos-on-hit damage from claws and potential other gear. You could scale that differently, with a lot of phys-dmg and dmg-conversion for example.

In case of vortex you have a weak initial hit and a dot afterwards, so there is literally no interaction.

I think he meant Blade Vortex. There are other BV Pathfinder and mostly BV poison Assassin builds.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 16 de dez de 2020 06:42:26
"
I think he meant Blade Vortex. There are other BV Pathfinder and mostly BV poison Assassin builds.

Ooooh. Yeah that makes way more sense :D

Yeah, Poison BV works as well on PF. But it´s rather weak honestly. You would scale flask effect, Chaos damage and use all the claw-nodes we save to go further top in the tree into the chaos nodes or left-top for the scion live wheel, further into agnostic and MoM with an natural instinct in the round jewel on top of it to get max mana, area, etc.

It works, since it is dead cheap. U would then go apep´s rage + obliteration for instant pack annihilation. I played something like that in the one-week-events after I dropped a queen of the forest and the mentioned weapons. The MoM is quite nice to have as additional defensive pool when you combine it with other defensive layers.

For a normal league start I would not recommend it, because:

- if you want to go Poison BV you are better off with playing assassin
- if you want pathfinder BV you are better off with full ele conversion
- if you want pathfinder Poison you are better off with TR, SA or the gems mentioned in thorstein´s guide.
Is there any point in buying Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support for venom gyre and cobra lash build versions? It costs like 55 ex now.
"
Is there any point in buying Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support for venom gyre and cobra lash build versions? It costs like 55 ex now.

... so, I needed 5 seconds to google GMP, 5 seconds to search aw.GMP and another 3 seconds to understand the difference. In summary, you would have been faster doing the research yourself than writing a post...

Awakened GMP gets 0.5 more attack-speed per 1% quality and fires one additional projectile. Meaning a total 10% more attackspeed and 25% better clear in terms of spread, not taking chains or pierces into account.

Since we unsocket it for bosses anyway our boss-dmg doesn´t chance AT ALL, the clear gets better with it obviously. Is it worth it? Well, that totally depends on you?

- Do you like your current clear or do you think u need to go faster?
- Do you have 55ex laying around and don´t have anything else to improve?
- Do you want to min-max the build?

We can´t see in your pockets nor into your goals and aspirations. Is the build playable without aw.GMP? Definately. From my personal experience: I always sell aw. Multistrike since people pay a shitload of money for it, with which I can finish literally the whole build. I would do the same playing the ranged variant.
"
Vennto escreveu:

... so, I needed 5 seconds to google GMP, 5 seconds to search aw.GMP and another 3 seconds to understand the difference. In summary, you would have been faster doing the research yourself than writing a post...

No, it's not. Cose conclusions is more important then raw data about gem what I already know of course. Things sometimes not so obvious in PoE.

The key here is additional projectile. If boss close enough, he get hit by all or almost all projectiles from attack and receives more poison stacks. Or it's wrong logic and single target receives only one stack of poison from only one projectile?

Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 17 de dez de 2020 21:56:45

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional