[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Shadvet escreveu:

I hope this works, don't know how to post pictures.
It's a screenshot of my passive tree where the Swagger is overridden by the timeless jewel.

do divines fix that?

As per the wiki of Militant Faith:
Militant Faith adds +5 Devotion to minor passives and transforms a small attribute node into a +10 Devotion node. Notable passives either get added +5 Devotion or changes it. Most new notables require at least 150 Devotion for its effect to activate.

So either +5 Devotion or it gets changed depending on the roll (number) of the glorify.
Última edição por blastinMot em 20 de nov de 2020 11:02:56
ty i'll throw some divines on it

edit : 5 divines later and now it doesn't reroll any of the 3 notables in range. Thanks for clarificaton.
Última edição por Shadvet em 20 de nov de 2020 11:34:43
I've been following the PS pastebin but I'm having mana issues and I'm getting wrecked pretty hard by bosses. Not sure if I'm just to used to face tanking on my gladiator but if you have any suggestions, please please please let me know. This build has been so much fun up until this point but it kind of seems like I've stagnated.

Edit: I got the praxis ring which helped my mana issues but still feel very squishy.
Última edição por Hungbilly em 23 de nov de 2020 01:35:23
"
I've been following the PS pastebin but I'm having mana issues and I'm getting wrecked pretty hard by bosses. Not sure if I'm just to used to face tanking on my gladiator but if you have any suggestions, please please please let me know. This build has been so much fun up until this point but it kind of seems like I've stagnated.

Edit: I got the praxis ring which helped my mana issues but still feel very squishy.

For mana, remove one or two support gems until you pick up leech up top.

You are too low on life tbh for lvl 42 (under 1k), also your fire res is 4.
Use the Molten Shell on bosses.

This helps a lot leveling if you are having mana issues.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Just made what I am pretty sure is the best claw in the game for this build, I can mirror for free if anyone wants, can do on poe trade discord.
waw ! I don't know how mirror works but if you can, i'd like to have one :) i don't think two is possible ahah.

"
PancakexPillager escreveu:
Just made what I am pretty sure is the best claw in the game for this build, I can mirror for free if anyone wants, can do on poe trade discord.

Top claw dude! :D

I saw your char, very good gear and dps.
Thanks, I noticed for just a few hundred health if you substitute cluster jewels you can gain like 15% more dps pretty easily
Guys, if I have ring with despair on hit - which stibnite flask I should use for maximum damage instead of Witchfire? It's Sin's Rebirth for example or something else?
Última edição por CorvusInvictus em 27 de nov de 2020 16:17:50

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional