[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Repo escreveu:
Hi sorry if it's been asked but why no acrobatics or phase acrobatics on the skill tree? (cobra lash)

I'm very new to the game so i'm trying to understand.

Acrobatics lower armour significantly.

I really should try to read more shouldn't i lol.

Thanks
"
Repo escreveu:
"
"
Repo escreveu:
Hi sorry if it's been asked but why no acrobatics or phase acrobatics on the skill tree? (cobra lash)

I'm very new to the game so i'm trying to understand.

Acrobatics lower armour significantly.

I really should try to read more shouldn't i lol.

Thanks

PoE in a nutshell 😄
"
"
KreetAZ escreveu:
Hey, kind of want to start the league with this build, as i never touched a poison build before - could you tell me how well it handles delve till around 600 - 800. Possible to go into Darkness with it?

Transcendence handles it very well. I'm not a delver myself therefore i'm only at 600 depth in Std on nodes with worst possible mods and it's pushing quite easily.

Chaos pools are not an issue as you will have 78% chaos res.

Viper Strike with Splash will provide insane sustain on hit basically instant full life on a large pack.

Magma bioms are nasty as some of them have brutal burning ground, but that's easily mitigated with Soul of Aberath.

Transcendence variant should be able to push to 1k maybe even more.

Total darkness farming, no.

Thanks for the in depth reply. May I ask what skill you would suggest for league start and then delving?
"
Thanks for the in depth reply. May I ask what skill you would suggest for league start and then delving?

The Strengths and weaknesses of gems has been discussed over the last 10 Pages in like 15 different posts, Thorstein also has a clear graphic which skill is better for single target and which excels at Aoe-Clear in the guide. Please refer to those sources. We can´t make all your decisions, at some point you need to decide what you want to play yourself.
^^
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 15 de jan de 2021 09:05:17
I feel like the clear speed is going to get drasticly better with "When you kill a Poisoned Enemy during any Flask Effect, nearby Enemies are Poisoned" added in the ascendency. But it will depend on how effective that is and density.
Apologies if this has been asked recently, I tried to look around but didnt see it anywhere and can't seem to get the search to work like I want it to. I have used this build quite a bit the last few seasons and absolutely love it, but I was looking to see how much it is affected by the ascendency / skill changes being introduced in 3.13. It looks like Pathfinder is changed quite a bit with todays expansion and was curious how much it is going to affect us end game. Is the Ascendency section of the guide that suggest which nodes to grab in what order updated for the new changes?
Is there really no breakdown in POB for how to go about the tree? Just one big dump with the entire tree with no direction on what to go for first and what to go for later?
"
Keldrath escreveu:
Is there really no breakdown in POB for how to go about the tree? Just one big dump with the entire tree with no direction on what to go for first and what to go for later?

In the leveling section the POB for the beginner build has skill points up to A5. The fast AF build guide has skill points up to ~level 70-75. even if you don't want to follow the leveling guide specifically it should give some good notes on how to progress the tree itself.
I'm not sure I know what you mean, I must be missing something. Like when I look at the POB i see this and I would expect to see multiple sections for certain milestones.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional