[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Ill add Vennto's loot filter for leveling.

Really hyped for that! Can't find it yet, would you please add it?

Or was it sadly just a typo and you meant the leveling trees?

Yours, Tetris

PS.: Messed up the quotes, hopefully the quote is now correct and attributed corretly.
Última edição por TetrisWithBodyParts em 15 de jan de 2021 01:49:56
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 15 de jan de 2021 02:19:20
"
Cycho escreveu:
Does this build perform generally well with the Legion encounters?

Yeah. You open Legions, they activate, you pop MS and kill them safely.
"
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Ill add Vennto's loot filter for leveling.

Really hyped for that! Can't find it yet, would you please add it?

Or was it sadly just a typo and you meant the leveling trees?

Yours, Tetris

PS.: Messed up the quotes, hopefully the quote is now correct and attributed corretly.

Ill add the loot filter when i get from work, just need to check with Vennto some things.
@TorsteinTheFallen

I just saw your build recommended by GoodGuyGaming3 on his YT channel.

Congratulations!
"
Smmogz escreveu:
@TorsteinTheFallen

I just saw your build recommended by GoodGuyGaming3 on his YT channel.

Congratulations!

Tnx! Just saw it. 😊
I was thrilled about the announce Deadeye and Raider reworks but after giving all a big consideration I really like this as my main focus and will be my league starter.

Really nice inspiring guide Torstein!
"

Kinda have do disagree here. Especially the Melee-Versions don´t have that much spread and clear to deal properly with Legion encounters. It´s doable, but I really try to save legion scarabs and sextants for other chars. It´s not like we struggle on them, but other chars are way more efficient in terms of the clear so if you ask the question specifically to build a legion-atlas on lex proxima (i think it was) then I would recommend a different char or setup.
Sooo now that the Maven's Orb mods are out, what's everyone thinking in terms of upgrading?
Sadly no jewelry/weapons, so no upgrade for the 60% poison mod on the claws :(
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

Kinda have do disagree here. Especially the Melee-Versions don´t have that much spread and clear to deal properly with Legion encounters. It´s doable, but I really try to save legion scarabs and sextants for other chars. It´s not like we struggle on them, but other chars are way more efficient in terms of the clear so if you ask the question specifically to build a legion-atlas on lex proxima (i think it was) then I would recommend a different char or setup.

Don't listen to Vennto, he's a nitpicking Viper Strike player. 😄

Jokes aside, if you ask "if it generally well" yeah it does. Depending on the layout you can open most of them but often not all.
Only time i really had a struggle opening legions was on 100% Deli maps.

In general it's fine.

Should you pick it if you want to focus Legion farming, no. In that case Vennto is right and something like ED-Contagion, Vaal Arc, Vaal Ice nova, Explody Herald builds will have more success and prob guarantee 100% opened legions.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 15 de jan de 2021 05:44:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional