[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi,
Awesome guide! Probably my build for tomorrow (I always decide like 1 hour or 2 before the league start)

Will be great if the filter for the leveling AF will disponible in the guide too ( for the lazy bastards like me)

One question, how bad is cobra lash for bossing? It is the skill more appealing to me, but this league is a boss league so if is pretty bad i'll propably go with pestilent strike. Or venom gyre can be the sweet middle spot between clear speed and bossing?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.
Última edição por SerNomeD em 14 de jan de 2021 14:43:10
"
Yalpe escreveu:
- Lvl 21/23 gems
- Awakened Gems (lvl 6 is even better!)
- +1 socketed gems corrupted chest
[...]
Obviously you can get more damage than the POB but you always have to sacrifice something in exchange.
In those cases you only have to sacrifice time/currency though ;)
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
- Lvl 21/23 gems
- Awakened Gems (lvl 6 is even better!)
- +1 socketed gems corrupted chest
[...]
Obviously you can get more damage than the POB but you always have to sacrifice something in exchange.
In those cases you only have to sacrifice time/currency though ;)

Totally. I meant to say "aside from those" :P
Sure, I will take a look, thanks for all the replies, really appreciate it
"
NameMerken escreveu:
Damn I really hope gem updates will come before Leaguestart lol.
They're here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009537

Unless you mean in POB, then I think they said they can't extract the data until patch is downloadable.
Title says 3.13 changelog still says 3.12 heist league, which one is it?
"
Inviz1 escreveu:
Title says 3.13 changelog still says 3.12 heist league, which one is it?

The transcendence version is for 3.13. Idk about the standard one.
"
One question, how bad is cobra lash for bossing? It is the skill more appealing to me, but this league is a boss league so if is pretty bad i'll propably go with pestilent strike. Or venom gyre can be the sweet middle spot between clear speed and bossing?

For single bossing not that great. But since we will be fighting multiple bosses I expect the range skills to perform better than in the past to be honest. A multi-boss encounter where I am able to attack more enemies favours bigger aoe-spells instead of running to each boss to hit it until you get to the next one. Thats why I am starting ranged.
Is this build viable to play in SSF as a starter? Or will I struggle?
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

For single bossing not that great. But since we will be fighting multiple bosses I expect the range skills to perform better than in the past to be honest. A multi-boss encounter where I am able to attack more enemies favours bigger aoe-spells instead of running to each boss to hit it until you get to the next one. Thats why I am starting ranged.

Can't we just switch to venom gyre for single target bossing? We won't need the additional pierce annointment anyway and the skill trees/items for both CL and VG are identical

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional